As a Turkish Immigrant, This is My Vote in German Elections

majority of turks in germany boycott elections.

speak for yourself

ben AfD yi secdim.....

not even mad desu, this is better than SPD or green

a friend of mine also voted for erdogan.

Why do you vote ,if you put a meme anwser down ?

True

I can't wait to see the SPD results

We have a loosely fitting similar concept in Australia.
It's called a "donkey vote".
Nothing to do with voting Democrat, ironically.

remove krauts!

>krautland
>allowing insects to vote

Europistan is doomed.

they cant vote. dont you see it?

>Braunschweig

HURENSOHN

aren't invalid voteing ballots a vote for the current adminstration?

>sucking Erdogan dick again

Oh you silly roach.

>Amerimutt subhuman
>talking about europe
lmao mutt you're not european stop muh hurritaging or else i kick your skull in.

Roach folk are told by Wretched Type Erdogan that they are big and strong and so they vote for him.
Bigging up the ego of a savage is a sure fire way to manipulate them.

Who cares? Just cook the kebab and shut up

Turkish confirmed subhuman roaches.
God you must be some emasculated faggot to put that answer down. If you love turkey so much why don't you fuck off home?

They are Ottomans who want to conquer Germany.

Whahaha those brainwashed subhumans keep sucking dictator Erdogan dick, even after they fled Turkey because its a giant shithole.

These fucking monkeys reached a level of delusion that we cant even comprehend.

Turkroach

we take europe money and loyal to turkey.

Bahahahaha. So you are reduced to gypsy status? Stealing and begging. Well, sure gonna look good for you. Enjoy the africans and afghans enriching you, your shit neighbourhood is first. But I guess that if you couldnt make it in Turkey, bathing in shit is something you dont mind.

potato nigger... i hate this country so fucking much. germans are two faced bitches who lough with you and talk shit behind your back because you`re not german. it was not my decision to be born here. but i got a good job and can buy myself everything the fuck i want thats the only thing keeping me here.

to al the diasporas. you can act german even have political views of a nazi but you will never be accepted as one of them dont forget that.

Based Turks reminding Europe why weakness means you're going to die. Unironically doing the Lord's work.

You learned something from the jews.

My uncle was from here :'(