Magi 309

New chapter out on sensescans, spoilers on Monday:

reader.sensescans.com/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/27/309/page/3

Jesus Christ, Arba

what the fuck

Arba's crazy tits are a miracle of the universe.

Cute Arba a best

Anyone going to dump it?

>regenerating crazy titties
MUH

>Pushing her like that
RAPE

>Those pointy nipples
>That pose
>That smile
How can one woman be so best?

Thoughts on the Sinbad no bouken anime?
Does anyone know how it's doing ratings wise?

According to the stalker threads BDs and DVDs are tanking so far but I have no idea about the ratings.

Guess she still likes Solomon.

Where is it now? I only watched the first episode but dropped it for now until the new stuff happens

Shouldn't the antimagic strategy work again? With no body to possess, it should work. (unless hakuryuu is an option)

By all logic, yes. Question is if Aladdin has learned any magic of that type during the time skip. If he hasn't, they're fucked. Unless there is some other way to counter Arba's regeneration powers.

Arba actually liked Solomon? Oh please don't tell me the reason she is like this has to do with her giving up Solomon to Sheba.

She's a woman, of course that's the reason.

How on Earth did you miss how close they were in Alma Toran?

That said, the reason she went crazy is that David created her to be crazy what with always hearing voices and all.

That doesn't make much sense, though. Arba gave up Solomone at a point where Sheba had no chance at winning. If Arba hadn't backed out, Sheba/Solomon would have likely not happened.

>Using sinbad moves

And people say Sinbad is scum, everyone loves him.

Truly deserves to lead the entire world.

They really haven't explained the reason why she went crazy.

Religious belief

She has always been hearing Ill Ilah or something she thinks is Il Illah at any rate. David knew this and had Solomon kill god in front of her.

Cue batshit crazy Arba.

She belived in Ill llah above all else, so she went fucking nuts once Solomon pretty much killed that god in order to create free will.

Fuck, she's literally grabbing lightning and throwing it back at Yuna.

I love that Arba is essentially a punch magician with insane amount of regens. Here is Yunan who can do all sorts of crazy shit and Arba is winning by repeatedly casting fist and regen.

Wasn't God David at that point?

>I'll force you into depravity
>no rape
Dammit.

Her outfit kinda looks like Sheba's. Coincidence?

David FUSED himself with god, so technically it's him, which is why Arba hated the shit out of him, since he believed to be above god, and fused with him. Even so, god was still god, so she respected it above all else.

What Solomon did felt like betrayal to her, and all these years in banishment made her realize that despite hating David, he is one with the god she worships, so since Sinbad is supposedly the reincarnation of David, that makes working for Sinbad the same as working for her god.

>Remaining magoi

Isn't he a magi? Isn't Magoi supposed to be infinity available to then by manipulating that which resides in the air?

Volume 30 cover.

The latest episode ended after this fight, full djinn Baal next episode.
There has been new content since episode 7.

I wouldn't say like, she was bewildered because it was a nostalgic feeling seeing Aladdin so similar to Solomon extending his hand towards her.

But what makes her think that the god she knew wasn't always David?

I am honestly not that hyped for this fight.

>Implying she isn't just joining sinbad because literally no female can resist his looks

Well she called Sheba her daughter in the past and she used her old magic techniques in her fight against Hakuryuu and Judar. In a fucked up way Arba is still fond of her.

Yeah aladdin fights suck ass besides the judar one.

I kinda hope it will be more interesting since it is 3 on 1. Unless Hakuryuu and Morg get incapacitated right off the bat.

Because David was human prior to his whole orchestra to reach godhood, and David never believed to be the same, he thought he was above it.

It could be that David is now fully in control of god, but that doesn't mean it isn't the same god, since he had to take over it's body to reach that point. To her that doesn't matter, as long as it's the same being, even if it's mind is different, it's the same god she worships.

She's a religious nutjob, not way to make much sense of her.

Because Arba always wanted to be her in some weird way.

>Steals her staff
>Her clothes
>Her life

I'll never understand Arba.

How? The judar fight was literally the best and only good fight he's ever had.

Still not feeling Mor's new hair. What the fuck is up with that ponytail? She should have either kept it long or cut it all short. This hybrid mix just looks weird.

Other than that I'm eager to see how far these three have progressed power wise.

It's a matter of emotional weight. Judar vs Aladdin is something that had been building up. Two Magi with two different points of view fighting for their kings and all that.

Now, Aladdin has the whole 'Arba killed my mother' bit here, but let's be honest, he isn't the revenge type or even the rage type.

The only thing we can count on here for entertaiment is Arba being crazy.

Alibaba is missing

Full group posing when

It's Morg. She's never going to look good.

I hope Arba kicks the bucket this time.

Sinbad is a much more interesting enemy.

Because Aladdin vs Titus and Aladdin vs Mu were great too retard and those were the only other fights he had not counting the Ugo assisted ones which were great too.

Making Mor less attractive to the Baba to set up for fishy times.

That's true for every shounen fight ever, though. The ones with shared history and emotional weight are always much better than the random ones which are only concerned with skill and power.

meh

Fuck off don't start that waifufag bullshit

It's all over once someone posts the roll image

Not to mention he literally kicked a guy out of the planet.

Arba is going to get redeemed and live the rest of her life in Kou happily with her family.

In incest.

It barely seems necessary since Fish got even cuter during the timeskip.

We will never have a single Magi thread without some tumblr shipping bullshit, will we?

Are shippers so unfulfilled with their own life that they have to come into every thread/forum they find and argue about what fictional characters are going to fuck?

Her hair is starting to grow on me. It does still look weird in some panels, but better in others. I guess we'll see when she gets more panel time.

God I wish this fight was longer.

Oh no, someone likes something you don't like. The HORROR.

user, you don't seem to comprehend shipping is a fundamental instinct of the human race.

We have been shipping since ancient times and we will ship way into the future.

I agree she looks weird in some panels but good in others (pic related). But really, she has a cute face, and even if her hair style is not ideal it doesn't really change that.

I thought Magi was supposed to have near infinite amount of magic due to being loved by the rukh and all that, why is Yunan tired out by something like this already? It's not even a grand magic spell.

Part 4 is shit too.

Literal episodic garbage persona 4 clone.

>downs syndrome face
>cute

Magi have infinite Magic but the amount of Magic they can use is limited because their bodies can only handle so much.

Yunan is an amazingly skilled guy that spends most of his life sitting in his tiny house not doing anything. Not exactly a recipe for stamina.

I just caught up on the latest two chapters. How did Alibaba convince Reim that the teleportation magic was safe? I feel like we've gotten the conclusion but not how they got there. And suddenly they have shitloads of technological innovations, which I guess were from Koumei's underground research lab.

Arba arouses me so much, holy shit. I must have fapped to her almost as many times as I fapped to Slaine.
And these last two chapters, Jesus Christ, best, most sexual villain ever.

The dark continent has a low amount of rukh from what I recall from the Hainbaba/Judar adventures. Judar became weak because he had never trained the magoi within his body (like a regular magician). Yunan probably mainly relied on the magoi in his body during the fight.

>It's a matter of emotional weight.
A nice element to add to fights but not necessary there are plenty of fights in shounen that don't have emotional weight but are still great this fight with Arba and Yunan, Toriko vs Tommyrod, Goku vs Piccolo etc

>Two Magi with two different points of view fighting for their kings and all that.
Also this wasn't even played up in their fight unlike
Alibaba and Hakuryuu

>Goku vs Piccolo etc
Which Piccolo? Jr. or Senior?

I might have to reread the Magnostate arc when they explained this, but isn't that limited to just regular magicians and not Magi? Also Arba is using the body of a literal princess, dont think that body does much heavy lifting.

>that last panel
Damn, Hakuryuu really has some of the best lines.

That makes sense, but Arba seems to be using lots of magoi too though and not even short on breath at the end.

>Go on a date with Fish
>Arba tags along

what now?

>Also Arba is using the body of a literal princess, dont think that body does much heavy lifting.
Well, she's been in that body for two years now. Plus Hakuei fights too.

She's really old though and has hundreds of years of training. I figure she has extended her body's magoi limits to the point where even a senior Magi like Yunan has trouble with her.

Piccolo Jr ofc

So did Arba focus Strength magic into her fist to punch the Lightning away, or is it a focused iteration of her Borg?

>And suddenly they have shitloads of technological innovations
They just switched to an open source strategy. It was a smart move because not only did it stop the world population from being suspicious of the Kou company and their products, but the world population created new stuff with these products, more than the Kou lab could have ever hoped to create on their comparatively smaller scale, and thus the Kou products are more valuable than they ever were, since they can be used to create various devices.

This is what happens when a dense MC hungers a slut for 1000 years.

send the hag home.

>Also Arba is using the body of a literal princess, dont think that body does much heavy lifting.

Hauei is a general and has gotten into more than one physical scrape. Otherwise she wouldn't have all those scars

>have all those scars
They are gone now.