>tfw yiu realize South Park just outcucked family Guy pic related

>>tfw yiu realize South Park just outcucked family Guy pic related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LceBaCUts7g

Nigger

Who cares? Both shows suck nowadays.
There are no good adult cartoons, anymore.

>watching western shit

>inb4 100 Rick and morty replies
ITS FOR COMPLETE FUCKING NORMALFAGS WHO THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR THAN EVERYONE ELSE

PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK~~

100% of visually explicit attacks were against whites, nearly all male

t. family guy

>trying to kill a patriot with the flag
Commies never learn

I'd really need to see the rest of the episode for context (which I have no interest in because then I'd just be validating the existence of television but it actually looks like they're trying to imply that offensive jokes aren't worth defending (Due to it being a literal shoah to do so).
So no. It's even more cucked than south park.

XD
I DIDNT KNOW WE HAD MORE REDDITORS ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!

You just don't get it, sweety. It's perhaps a little ahem advanced for you.

>>inb4 100 rock and north replies
>on pol
You don't fit in now go back

This scene is a reference to the slaughter of the WBC types in that Kingsman movie.

Were they fighting sjw ?

>watching cartoons

Yes, which is ironic, considering Seth McFarlane, the creator, is a massive liberal.

>not watching Rick and Marty

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

see:
You idiots.
The scene is clearly implying that defending against political correctness does more harm than good.

I'm honestly sick of hearing about rick and morty from literally fucking everyone

I watched the first two seasons and thought it was okay, but it's not like the best TV show, and Ricks character is so annoying and unlikable it's hard to even watch.

not funny but not a bad fight scene 2bqhfamalama
I gave up on family guy long ago. How is the siblings' sexual tension doing?

kek thanks for that

Reminds me of the good old stickman fighting I dunno what was it called...

they have hardly any niggers in their show

90% of the SJW faggots are white and under a white savior complex.

>unbridled nihilism morty *burp*
>sarcasm is *hic* sarcasm really is a substitute for wit *burp*
>things that make stoners laugh morty *burp* random things morty *hic* for the stoners
>suicidal references morty *burp* so people think so people think *hic* I am a comp-*hic* complex character morty that these millennials sh-*hic* should not aspire to imitate morty bu-*burp* bu-*burp* but they do morty don't under-*hic*-stand these bug people

>i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo
Tats of cartoon bullshit. What a fucking useless faggot. Do something with your life dude. Seriously.

Die in a cleansing fire you fucking weeblow

how much money did they spend on this fight sequence?
it actually makes me want to check out family guy again

Seth seems to be a liberal because he knows he needs to be to get work in that cesspool. But not so far that he won't use a good joke when he happens to smell one.

its pasta friendo

What about the Asian guy who dodges the knife a few times?

Bob's is good. I like archer too, kinda.

Stale Pasta, I have the same one.
Fucking LARPER

I assumed it was. I still had to get that off my chest kek

Just watch reddit and mortise it's so flipping good

Write. Make your own novels and share them with friends.

Season 1 was physically unwatchable because of his constant burping and I've had like 40 people try to argue against this complaint when even the creators saw this issue or it wouldn't have been heavily toned down. I haven't even noticed a burp in season 3.

Haven't seen Archer have you

Archer got bad once the baby showed up. Really bad

Epic

Use drungs and alcohol regularly while still achieving excellence makes you do that.

During season 2 I did, constantly burping mid sentence. Shit got embarrasing yet made me sound just like Rick.

Embarrassing is an understatement, It's literally worse than being a jew in nazi germany.

>52

I used to like venture bros. Doubt they still make it. Also squidbillies and striker and hoop.

>he doesnt get the kingsman reference

>a fucking leaf
Does the scene make you sympathize with the bullies that are being killed or with Chris and Meg? Exactly.

Know your place, leaf, or else you get burned with the rest of the bodies.