youtu.be/ezbmC4ZkncU
youtu.be/tnCaK79O4vs
youtu.be/74U_XBFrYxQ
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
twitter.com/Patriots/status/911926759590957056
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Kellyanne.

RIGHT WING INSURGENCY ON UC BERKELEY HAPPENING TODAY AT 12PM

Milo is set to finally return to Berkeley today, Antifags are guaranteed to chimpout, possibly worse than ever before. Anons in the area, stand up for free speech and stick it to the antifaggots and uppity leftist scum by attending the March For Free Speech on Sproul Plaza at UC Berkeley, 12pm TODAY.

Tim Pool, Lauren Southern and even Sargon will be their streaming and Sup Forums will be here getting comfy watching the happenings.

Do not be intimidated by the mentally ill trannies and drug addicts of antifa.
YOUR FREE SPEECH IS UNDER ATTACK. STAND UP ANONS. FIGHT LEFTIST CENSORSHIP.

Hype video: youtu.be/1iN3PRdovBA
Press conference: youtu.be/ezbmC4ZkncU

AWOO

Is there a good summary of Obamacare out there somewhere and state of healthcare in the United States in general?

Thanks in advance

>freedom of association
Yes that's exactly the problem with it.

Reminder for all pale little white bois. We wuz everything, and invented everything.

WTF I'll kneel now during national anthems.

Remember this Drumpfies?

Reminder that Sup Forums was always an anti-Trump board just like it was anti-Nazi.

I can respect the players kneeling as a fuck you to Dotard Drumpf and the rightwing rural and suburban retards who "voted" for him

but some of them are still placing their hands over their hearts and that's just not okay

youtu.be/tnCaK79O4vs
youtu.be/74U_XBFrYxQ

Will Minnesota elect a Governor that doesn't literally tell his people to their face that if they don't like being replaced my mudskins and somalians and paying for the privilege they need to leave?

=== ATTENTION ===

I need someone to take over from here, I have some things I need to do.

The bill was over a thousand pages long. The best summary is that it was designed to crash the US health insurance industry with no survivors so YAAS QUEEN HILLDAWG could come in with single payer like she'd been pushing for since the 90s.

please save us from ourselves

>tfw even a blind man can see the systematic racism and injustice

Amazing what people can do with a 70 IQ.

8 months in, lots of success! Supreme Court, jobs, stock market, border, regulations, etc. Infrastructure and taxes next. Healthcare when McCain croaks (soon)!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees
>Food stamp usage has fallen every month of Trump’s presidency - 1.3 million less people on food stamps since beginning of term
>Trump continues to put pressure on North Korea - de-escalate or face destruction
>Senate Republicans are reportedly very close to a $1.5 trillion tax cut
>The RNC doubled the DNC in fundraising in August - $7.3 million to $3.8 million - the RNC now has $45.8 million cash on hand with $0 debt, while the DNC has $6.8 million on hand with $3.4 million in debt
>The DJI closed at another record high today (22,411) - 7th straight record close for the DJI and the 42nd since Trump took office
>Trump is reportedly likely to decertify the Iran nuclear deal
>The Trump administration is drafting a plan to speed up deportations of teenage Central American illegal immigrants who crossed the border unaccompanied by adults
>Trump has signed an Executive Order that gives the Treasury Department new authority to target companies and institutions doing business with North Korea
>Education Secretary Betsy DeVos on Friday rescinded Obama-era guidelines for investigating allegations of sexual assault on campus, replacing them with guidelines she said would help schools “treat all students fairly.”
>According to the Federal Reserve, household wealth in America has reached a record high of $1.7 trillion - due to rising property values and financial gains

Quiet jew

I think they're trying to elect a muslim governor.

>Kneel for the American anthem
>Stand up for god save the queen

Niggers really do ruin everything, they have zero fucking loyalty to anyone or anything

birthday awoos for someone who's 25 today?

>wait i'm black?!

Reminder

they are redcoats now

fuck, fox just said merkel looks like shes going to win a 4th term. she has a 95% chance of winning its over its her turn again

>mass redpilling of normie whites.

Trump chessmaster confirmed

Patriots statement folks.

twitter.com/Patriots/status/911926759590957056

They're open traitors.

nuff said

>Baltimore Ravens, the team that had their entire Offensive Line kneel, is sucking dick and being shut out at half time

both teams kneeled, but the team with more and made a bigger deal of it is getting btfo

We wuz also fire too. Jealous white boi?
There is a country where the average IQ is 59.

Shouldn't allow them back into our country, if they love England so much, then England can have them

>whites bend over backwards for blacks
>This is what they get

lmao@libslives

see THIS is the world outside your fucking safe space echo chamber hugboc

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULLS

EVERYONE HATES DOTARD DRUMPF
HATES
DOTARD
DRUMPF

that looks much cleaner than this "clean coal" all these insane white people are talking about

TRUMP

BTFO

REMINDER

Looks like name change is in order

AWOO and Happy Birthday!

>nothing more dividing then politics
>lets bring politics into sports

>worldstar

Happy birthday. AWOO!

Happy birthday user all I have is this brrt

Why are they playing God Save The Queen at the NFL?

Is it the NFL world cup vs GB?

Goddammit.

I can't believe these people are that stupid. Talk about a self-inflicted PR wound.

Yeah, that's what you out of power scream queens keep telling us.

Why do niggers think they matter?

>There is nothing more dividing than politics.
>That's why I support the players bringing politics into the game.
(((Kraft))) needs to be sent to the camps.

B R U T U S
R
U
T
U
S

The game is being played in London.

LITERALLY EVERYONE IS AGAINST THIS ORANGE FUCK

TICK FUCKING TOCK

>Top individual tax rate cut from 39.6 to 35. The current seven income tax brackets collapsed to three, as part of simplification. (Axios hasn't obtained the other two rates.)Axios can confirm that the Big Six agreed to cut the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 20 percent. That key detail leaked last night to the Washington Post. (Trump has said he wants the corporate rate to be 15 percent.)The Big Six framework is also expected to include guardrails to prevent wealthy people from artificially lowering their income taxes by rearranging their affairs to get taxed at the small business rate.We can confirm, too, WashPo's reporting that under the Big Six framework there'll only be three individual income tax brackets rather than the current seven, and that Republicans plan to double the standard deduction — a boost for the middle class and a key component of simplification.

Thoughts?

>people watch sports to escape politics
>NOPE

This will be their downfall much like hollywood

fuck those racist whites, they should be on their bellies, begging those millionaires for forgiveness

It was designed by Jonathan Gruber to intentionally crash the entire health insurance market so that King Nigger's successor could institute Single Payer and have the government take ownership of 17% of the entire US private economy.

>mandate insurance companies can't tell you to fuck off
>mandate that caps on coverage are illegal
Now you tell me, would you start a business where the government told you that you had to issue you a policy to ANYONE that walked through your door and no matter what happened you would have to continue dishing out claim money? Forever? Do you think that's a sound business strategy? Imagine if car insurance companies had to buy you a brand new late model year car every time you totaled one, and they could never tell you to fuck off after the 8th car crash. That's the health insurance industry under King Nigger.

I dont understand why Trump doesn't just have these niggers arrested and executed for treason.

the absolute mess that is the NFL

no they play some games and that one in london tho

Even Kraut/pol/ knows this. Anyone who follows European politics in detail knows this.

The real story isn't Merkel, it's the collapse of political centrism with the AfD breaking 10-15% of the vote (first time post-war that a so-called "far-right" party would do so). This makes them the 3rd largest party and only legitimate opposition in the Bundestag (Patliament).

>(((shapiro)))
>(((southern)))
>((((((((((MILO))))))))))))
>(((sargoy)))

could this be any more alt lite t_d incarnate?

Would be an improvement.
So coal burning has to be changed to burning black people? Okay then.

It's some faggot football game they bring to London every once and awhile for some fucking reason even though I'd suspect no one in the U.K cares about it and after the shits how with the niggers being traitorous faggots I doubt it'll return

social activism and caring about your community is not politics

And yet, there is nothing left of the "African Civilization". It was torn down by the primitive and lamentable "cracka". Not only that, the so called global empire was overtaken, and the Africans reduced to prehistoric civility. Even by some twist of history that the "we wuz" theory is true, you were defeated by whites. Not simply because you were arrogant, but because we overcame you through sheer determination to overcome it.

tl;dr: you are a nigger either way.

That Patriots statement has a bunch of people screaming at them in the replies. We red Massachusetts now.

My face when this is a jew ploy. Get NFL teams broke. Few jews buy all nfl.

Where is this? Tax reform negotiations?

They should just implement an "entertainment tax" to any athlete or entertainer. Then see if the 99% gets behind it.

and how are you "in power"? where's your wall? where's the repeal of Obamacare? where's the muslim ban? face it you're bigger losers than we'll ever be

in fact the only thing it looks like you retards are actually going to pass is DACA

The NFL has directed every team to put out statements like this. They can't have a player revolt, so they'll die a slow death through loss of interest. Notice how Kraft struck a less aggressive tone than other teams did, though.

Sometimes trump is a fucktard. just shut up. quit tweeting this stupid shit. i don't care what the fuck these retards are doing at games. just ignore it, we got bigger shit to worry about. all you're doing is giving NFL higher ratings. I'm starting to wonder if you're not collaborating with the owners to bring up the sagging ratings.

get on your knees and start sucking elitist cuck

Maine was won by Hilldawg!
*WOOF WOOF*

I laughed so hard cause of this.

import coal, fill the furnace hole

>posting Axios
My thought is you can fuck off

"The brain will erase all evidence to the contrary in favor of the hallucination."

Still going to vote for Trump.

>he isn't politics anymore

i lold

Decent. Would prefer 15% for the corporate tax but ok. But the big reforms will be in eliminating loopholes and other deductions.

Part of it was, and that's represented on the map.
>split EVs

Thanks for the explanation. Politics or not, I hope Britain wins the NFL cup. Would be good to win even if it isn't the FIFA world cup..

He's making people pay attention to the hypocrisy of the left and highlighting what they actually stand for (pun intended)

>kneeling for our country national anthem
>attempting to ban the flag
>siding with kim jong un and Iran

He knows what he's doing, he's making people reconsider why they give any sort of thought to these retard fuck athletes or entertainers

you just know he's gonna try to take credit when they have the highest ratings in history

Does does America support an independent kurdistan? This guy just called Iraq a secterian state and announced the referendum tomrrow is on.

Back in 09 or so when I still had goybook, Pats account made a post in Spanish. Got chewed out, didn't see another Spanish post until I deleted fb.

>and that Republicans plan to double the standard deduction — a boost for the middle class and a key component of simplification.
So how much?

Or you know Ebola or Marbug.

This is what banon proposed. A tax on people who wages exceed some high number that way business people are unaffected. Would be satisfying as hell to see entertainers paying there fair share for once

>disrespecting the flag and anthem and not utilizing any other facet of your elevated social standing or celebrity is "activism"
>niggers paid millions of dollars a year to run and catch balls are upset that the police have to kill rapists and drug dealers sometimes #oppression

britian doesnt have a team

>Fake hat

Faggot.

Kill yourself nigger.

>hurr sports is le unifier
Half the viewers are literally against one another for liking a different team just like politics, how many fights have broken out over nigger handegg for simply supporting the opposing team to somebody else?