Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nJjTpQchohs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Furthermore, it's also very important to vote for parties that are anti-immigration, regardless of the country you're from.

Hope you're having a good weekend, Sup Forums!

Well, well, well, what have we here another neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. Ive just texted the mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. Im also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, Im screen capping the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing Hiro about the matter personally.

Thanks for the bump, copy pasta man.

Not having kids is the safest bet.
If you have kids and the white race wins, then that's neat but now you have to raise kids. If you have kids and the white race loses, well now you just fucked your kids super hard.
But if you don't have kids, then you win either way. Whatever happens in the long run doesn't concern me if I'm not invested in it.

find a nice white girl and make some nice white babies

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums will work that problem out for me.

Who else is in this thread for the pics of hot chicks?

and then have them taken away because women are fickle creatures backed by the state. All a woman has to do to take away my offspring is get bored or get in her head that she can do better than me. There will always be someone better, we can't all be at the top of every hierarchy and both the state and society now support her decision to destroy the family. You're asking me to trust a woman not to be a woman or to just be ok with my child being taken from me to be raised improperly. You can't just scream "make more white babies" at me, you have to work on fixing this dilemma or there will be no making of the white babies on my part.

I'm like 60% white, how long until my descendants are white?

27 year old white dude with white wife here. I don't really give a fuck. Vasectomy is Tuesday.

What if I want kids but i'm unable to attract a female?

When you only find thots, who do you have babies with? WHERE do you find not whores?

but also not contributing to the liberals / democrats by not becoming dependent on a system let alone a party that wishes to enslave us......

Game played, you lost op SAGE

Is it better to add white children or remove non white children? Both help the white race don't they?

It's not white peoples fault. I blame niggers AIDS fags herpes and Jews. There's no civilized white girls where I live.

I found a white woman from Europe. She's everything I ever wanted. We're pregnant with #3 and planning on 1 more.

Had my one. Now I'm done. That's my whtie/blonde hair/blue eye contribution. Fuck if you think I should have more. I simply can't afford more. Can't afford to educate and give a good life like I can with one. That's the difference. We don't just farm our children for government shekels. We stick around and make sure they have the best opportunities. Provide for and protect, make them respect, work, and mind to obey. That's more important then senseless degenerate breeding.

sage/hiden
you aren't getting my money you fucking jew

no one to blame but yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuck

For me, being cucked is turning into the slave of slobbering children that I have no desire for. Instead, I get to focus on my own interests, bone the wife more frequently, and if the marriage didn't work out for some reason, get out with no baggage.

cuck
u
c
k

Church

This. Plus the fact that I'm ugly, so I should just be gassed already.

Honestly, White knighting betas are the problem dude. You are inflating womens egos by putting them on a pedestal like this. You are creatign these psycho women that in turn creates MGTOWs.

Stop

I don't care about white race or humanity in general
I will just consume numerous alcohoolic beverages, fornicate with multiple women out of wedlock and maybe do some drugs
of course I will remain as racist and right wing as possible while I am at it
gas the normies, wage war now

Wrong, with our without a kid. You're going to get wracked over the coals with other issues in court upon a divorce. But good for you. You get to stay the self centered shithead you always wanted to be. I bet guys like this make you want to kill yourself.

youtu.be/nJjTpQchohs

this guy gets it.
MGTOW = Sour Grapes

I would destroy he butthole with my tongue

>He
Fucking fag

very good and inspired post my fellow user, have a (you)

What if i want black kids

Kill yourself is the only option. Statistics show you won't even stick around for them.

if you are black, you have to fuck black female for that
or male if you are black chick
that is how biology works

>I would destroy he butthole with my tongue
So you have to usable dick? How typical. Are you American? Eat much soy?

Daily reminder if you're white and you have children, there's a great chance your daughter will rebel against you and suck nigger dick.

You're also deliberately bringing people into this world just so they can be enslaved by the (((system)))

Good goy

White but planning on white / asian babies. Anglochinese space age here we come, lesser races btfo, gaels not welcome on mars

you can't, nigger

posting /r9k/ bullshit because this thread is already crap

Mongrels are an inferior race

Don't send your daughter to college then she won't do that. Also fuck a slav because western women are whores.

Lmao, muh hebrew mythology, end it now lmao

Asian genes are often dominant. You can put that Anglo second. But sure, I'm warm to the idea of such a thing. At this point I'll take that over nigger shit

3-4 generations.

>implying girls don't suck nigger dick before college

How old are you gramps?

Just make sure you keep your bitch in line.

Mongrels have done nothing in importance other than destruction of cultural history.

Pic related is a member of your "master race" who is the reason that Europe is filled with Muslims and Niggers.

Nobody with intelligence wants the mongrel population to grow, Latin America and Central Asia are shit because of Race-mixing.

This is stupid. They failed in the past already. It was called peganism

whatism? elaborate

lmao

brb gotta talk to my cat cause he is causing disorder in next room

I tried cum sharking but it's pretty hard to randomly fertilize girls when they got clothes on

Okay, sure, I'm not too worried about which genes are dominant. Only that there are two responsible and intelligent parents that can participate in civilized society and appreciate classical chinese and greek philosophy. The majority of children born from people like that should turn out fine.

Anyway, I'm not American, I lived in China for years, and I'll be going back there or to Singapore in a year or two. Buh bye yanks

I had similiar experience except it was champagne and 3 days of rock festival instead of 4 years of college
I failed to grab my cat and he is still causing disorder

That mugshot asian dude is Julian Edgren, and he's fucking gay

What if I am 12% non white. Should I have children our just off my self?

how about dating fat chick?

i am white and had mixed race kids. does that count?

It's that I don't have those kind of responsabilities. Good luck guys, the future of the white race is ultimately your responsability.

no one cares what will you do

benis :DDDDDDDDDD

I don't care lol we'll all die anyways

t.blue eyed blonde

Riiiiight, I'm sure you carefully examined the subject. If my mongrel kids are like other famous mongrels such as all of the Ionian Philosophers, and great political figures like Themistokles and Alexander the Great, I think I'll be okay with that.

You should go back to Brazil, that's where race-mixers belong. You just made more future members of the Anti-White movement.

How is this politics?

Mods on Sup Forums are so fucking bad.

watch out after 30s, women tend to drop their standards and cling to any available dudes in that age

No, but you are a proud man.

I am a dude

REMINDER

BEING ANTI WHITE WOMAN

IS BEING ANTI WHITE

I know, I get that, and I warn you that after you reach your 30s your dating value will be higher than equivalent woman
beware
being leaf is anti white

srutututut gacie z drutu xDDDDDDD

What if I get roasties drunk impregnate them and run away changing my name so I don't have to pay child support. Am I supporting the white race?

And what about women who are anti white? I guess that doesn't apply to them huh?

Go back to Tumblr you unwanted skank

that was what was on my mind this last woman I dated. first she didn't want a relationship (with me). 2 months later, then she does. I was a bit hesitant after that but ok. the cling starts to come out. the irrational behavior and moods become more common. the "do you care about me?" questions start coming. the more she got attached the more I thought why she wasn't like this the first time around, and now after something presumably didn't work out, im the best guy she's ever dated?

are all poles complete and utter cucks?

No banter, either. You're just a fucking embarrassment to your country.

I know this. I'm what you'd call a retired chad.
despite being a manlet, I was born lucky by being facially handsome.

I got a dog instead, relationships are too high risk/maintenance. Sure, I'd like kids, but am unwilling to risk losing real estate my grandfathers built to some daft cunt.
My cousin has 4 kids so my bloodline's good regardless.

depends on whiich tier of white race you refer to
lowest tier of whites only difference with niggers is skin color
I dunno, I am bitter loner, woman are crazy, fuck wenches, drink booze, care about nothing

What if I'm old? Should I still have some kids?

What is the cut off age for a guy do you think?

I do not give a singular fuck about you opinion, you are not even a real country, just someplace north of USA
welp. it is not like you cannot ever change your opinion man
have a fun life

old people should just die man, you are taking social benefits and being burden to society altogether
also your generation gave power to jews and that is really bad

Yeah? And? Is the preservation of a race worth creating more humans to go through this miserable existence?

you bastard. cancel that appointment and nut in your wife right now!

what about this non-white family. The wife is half korean and the kids 25% korean. They look and act pretty white to me. She even has a country accent

drunkposting best posting

qapas are alright if they don't elliot rodger

Thats fuckin gold

qapas or hapas?
what is the term for white yellows?

Maybe you're right. Immigrants deserve those benefits. Not me. Goodbye cruel world.

hapas are half chink and qapas are quarter chinks.

like mulatto and quadroon