What is the best dere and why is it tsunderes?

What is the best dere and why is it tsunderes?

Because the dere is sweetest after dose of tsun.

Kuudere is best, because they don't go out of their way to be absolute shitheads when their dere isn't in action.

Yan

How wrong can you be?

>youtube pic
you nigger

Yandere is a fucking shit
Worst dere
WORST

I know I know, I just took the first thing from google.

I would agree with you had you posted an actual Tsundere and not a Counterfeit.

what dere even is 2bitchy supposed to be? She's kind of got yandere elements, but like more unintentional than anything else, otherwise she just seems like a very forward kuudere

Can tsunderes fuck tsunderes?

Go back to your classroom fuckboy.

Of course she is kuudere, the fuck you on about yandere nigger?

I'm playing yandere simulator (this dawn fps wont stop falling) so I'd say it's not yandere for sure. Yan-chan is the worst murderous bitch of the universe.
Silver > red >>> everything else > black because she's retarded.

Tsundere is good but still
Yandere>tsundere

I think we both know why.

Louise a Cancer

Smugdere, of course.

>my taste is shit

Yes, your taste is shit

Its best when they try to assert their dominance ..

.. but then, they realize their error and start begging for it.

The lesbian is a tsundere? Isn't her girlfriend like super assertive?

She doesn't even look like shes trying in that picture.

>ESL Mexifag
You are cancer, and you have shit taste.

I want to fuck Louise with my disgusting deformed and oddly curved adult dick.

Why is Shana high-class even though Taiga and Louise are lower-class? All 3 of them are the same shit.

This is my fetish.

Maybe because Shana got her shit seriously slapped by her love interest.

We're forgetting someone.

I heard origami doesn't like the MC

Your taste is bad and you should feel bad.

He knows his shit son

Stella was best tsundere of 2015 you shitstain.

You heard wrong, her thirst for MC's dick is the strongest among Date A Sluts.

>He

I stil dont know how people like Toradora. Is just a fucking soap opera disguised as an anime.

I stopped watching after MC confessed to Stella and they started dating, is it worth picking it up?

Dat Taiga butt

That's actually one thing he got right. Stella is a shit.

Only for Shizuku and Nene. The former especially to witness her awesome battle that has the best animated action in the show.

Yes. Do it for Stella.

Fuck off.

desu I'd flip most of the bottom with the top. Shit taste familia

kuudere>yandere>everyting else

kamidere

Azami is a normal tsundere. She doesn't have a god complex to go along with tsundere attribute, so she can't be kamidere.

Here's a real Kamidere.

Well, there's Kyoran Kazoku Nikki

Hajidere is best dere.

Would the inverse of this be akumadere?

"I became a reality-warping devil and rewrote the universe because of my love for you."

Is it time to post my chart of triggering again?

tsundere is good, if done well, SAME AS EVERYTHING ELSE.
louise can go suck a fart out of a trucker's ass

>Biribiri
>terrible
I stopped there. Chart disregarded.

nice list, except for louise not being terrible tier

But she thinks everything outside her own goals is meaningless.

Tsundere is love. Tsundere is life.

Rie's tsundere lolis are wonderful.
Shame we don't hear much from her these days.
I actually really like her non lolis too. I love her as Merona and Alphonse.

Yandere

She's kind of a cunt though desu senpai

>rie
>ever being terrible

Where my kuus at?

this is a far superior chart than the earlier one

Rie's tsunderes are wonderful no matter the body type.

Kuutsundere > *

Was never a big fan until I saw this.
Now I finally understand.

HnA S2 any year now.

True, but I prefer dfc tsundere since her voice suits younger girls a lot more.

This series has three tsundere girls in it.

What about brodere?

>brodere

Th-that sounds kind of gay, senpai

>tsundere and brodere
Why not both?

Excellent taste

Kamidere > Dorodere = Tsunshun ≥ Tsundere > Kuudere > Darudere > Ojoudere > Dandere = Tsundora > Teredere = Bokukkodere > Genkidere > Kiredere > Yandere > Bakadere > Goudere > Yangire > Hajidere

Nah, a girl who lives for your dick and makes no effort to hide it, is utterly dedicated to you, and is willing to kill anyone in her way to be with you is absolutely perfect

I wish more tsundere will drop their act when the MC calls them when they acted too obnoxious or when being serious, showing that she still care about the boy's feelings. I can't stand Haruhi when she still act like an ass when Kyon calls her out of it.

>Minami in top tier
Patrician taste

The best deres are Dandere, Kuudere and yandere. Not the "i'm going to fucking kill any girl you look at" yandere, the "i'm going to ignore everything in existance except you" yandere
Tsun is ok, it's just done so badly so often

>no deredere

This, if she isn't willing and able to turn the world into a sea of flames for your affection, she isn't best girl yet.

White Queen isn't a kamidere, she's a straight up yandere who wouldn't flinch at the idea of kill everyone and destroying the world for the person she is yan to, or except for that person as a form of sadistic punishment.

What even is the difference between dan and kuu?
They're both introvert girls with short and or dark hair.

She is truly special.

Dandere is shy. Kuudere is deliberately aloof and apathetic.

who did he end up with in the LN?
or did he take both

I figured it still counted since gods in most mythologies were like that anyway. White Queen is the only one coming close to Enbi in my heart.

Out of all the dere archetypes out there, tsundere seems to be the most used archetype to make a fembro character. If I had to guess why that's the case, it's probably because tsundere are naturally hostile or antagonistic, resulting in bickering/quarreling with the MC that lets them be that person when they're tsundere, but also be a bro when it counts in times of need.

No fucking clue, I guess we are both filthy secondaries. Pretty sure everyone was saying that the pink haired girl won, maybe I'll know too when I learn nip some day

well that's what I said elements, like whenever she gets tunnel vision hunting down spirits, if not for MC's magical shenanigans, she would have killed him several time over

So it's not so much murderous passion in direct relation to object of affection, but murderous passion tangential to and often adversely affecting object of affection

just checked, the entire series is translated on baka-tsuki

You need to have a god-complex and some tsundere traits to be a kamidere.

>reading

the translation quality may be questionable, but for series like Baka and Test the closure is worth it
The ZnT novels were pretty good as well, the anime skipped over a lot

If I ever feel like rewatching the anime, I'll give it a go.

Take it from a Minamifag. Sadly, Minami didn't win. Pink got confessed so she won, but the author wrote it so they can't be a relationship since it's against the rules in school so they had to break it off. So at the end, we have a situation where Minami and Pink return to chasing after the MC a la comedy gag fashion that is an echo of what the series always do, so in that way it can be said to be left open-ended as anything can happen from then on.

this is both incredibly pleasing and incredibly frustrating

Ima just go ahead and forget I read that

So glad the anime had a conclusive ending. No ambiguous harem bullshit. Though really we know this by the end of season one. They just keep resetting things each season.
>watch show for delicious pettan
>everybody else is a titty monster

>Not Yandere

Nigga what?

Actually on that note; does it count as a complex when you really are too powerful to need to care?

>liking anything else than dandere
you have 10 seconds to explain yourself.

>liking the most boring and bland archetype