Nordic Resistance Movement

Any Danish/Norwegian/Swedish faggots can tell me about the NRM? What's the current leadership like? Is it a big LARP? If not, why haven't you joined yet? What are your thoughts on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLngvPQfzdA
youtube.com/watch?v=HSDFRIPBN9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Seem worth keeping an eye on to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLngvPQfzdA
(Blocked on JewTube)

I'm of middle eastern heritage so they won't let me in.

They're the real deal, I could see them developing into something similar to the SA/IRA once Sweden starts getting worse. Right now they seem to stick to political activism and propaganda

bash the fash, comrades

youtube.com/watch?v=HSDFRIPBN9Q

Total swedecucks at least in Finland. They advocate joining of Finland into that historic shithole that has been known as Sverige.

inb4 asspergers Finn.

Fucking hell, too late.

theyre LARPing fags without any support at all

theyre not even gonna get 0,1% in the upcoming election (in 2014 their equivalent got 0,07%)

I don't know much about politics in Denmark and Norway but would they vote for the Sweden democrats or are they too hardcore for that?

>Sweden
Checks out.
I was thinking the same thing, I was saying to a friend of mine today how groups like these with the right leadership could take off and probably will end up becoming revolutionary movements with the right circumstances. I figure Sweden can't last forever with the gibs (Neither can any country in Europe desu), so eventually if the economy did tank then groups like this could potentially seize power.

They believe SD is controlled opposition

I thought they were a street protest movement, I didn't realise they were a political party?

They are now

Like their election numbers has anything to do with them LARPing? Unfortunately I have little insight to NMR but unfortunately they have the reserve effect as it gets our cucked into infinity politicians something to throw more money into integration and countering the only terrorism they ever going to acknowledge, right wing terrorism that is. I hope NMR grows and eventually go IRA style. Fuck Sweden.

Do they name the kikes?
Basically if a movement doesnt name the jew at least tacitly, they are probably controlled opposition

they're nazis
so yes, very much

>vote
People will always vote what gets promoted the most on television. Back in Hitler/Stalin days people didn't watch television promotion for political parties, it was all done on street, they marched, they fought, while nowadays you can fight all you want if media shits on you or ignores you. They would have to create major uprising to win anything.

Nice one. That's a good rule of thumb for whether the kikes secretly pay their wages.

These guys seem pretty cool, I hope they don't get shoa'd by a hit piece or mossad plants.
It's not always true, there are some right movements that don't name the jew and are probably legit, but how many of those eventually fall to heel for israel anyway? lots

>They would have to create major uprising to win anything.
Sweden can't stay afloat forever, not with the amount of dead weight that they have now due to mass immigration, if their economy tanks and the gibs dry up then that will be a window of opportunity for revolution. The police force can barely stay afloat as it is right now, they are struggling immensely from what I hear, all these social and economic problems lead towards potential revolution given the right circumstances.

kek

>Fuck Sweden.
spoken just like a true NMR-fag

>People will always vote what gets promoted the most on television
Not true, parties like SD are growing despite having the entire media against them

>They would have to create major uprising to win anything.
yes because literally everybody hates them. They don't have any support at all, which is why theyr'e LARPING faggots. they would stand no chance in an uprising either

They have a big demo coming up on the 30th. Some sources say there will be up to 30.000 counter protesters and antifa there.
All of the media have been talking about it and Swedish prime minister "Steffe" have called to a rush meeting between the parties on how to "counter hate" (SD not included of course).

The local police has even modified their main garage building with provisional cages for mass arrests.

And yes, there will be a live stream.