Guys, what if Black Goku isn't Goku at all...

Guys, what if Black Goku isn't Goku at all, what if it's just Future Goten who became evil and stole a time machine from the future?

It would be too awesoe to be true.

Come this has to be true

Black Goku is Bardock.

Bardock was a little tan tho

That's too good of an idea for this show.

From the thumb I thought this ridiculous character was wearing a suit. He'd be less ridiculous if it was the case.

Use the fucking catalog

It would be too good of an idea for Super. Super is entertaining and I'm watching it because I'm a fanboy that will swallow whatever has a hint of Dragon Ball in it, but it is a bad show.

Possibly Demigra, especially because Black has a green earring like him.

Best senpai.

There is no future Goten. Goten was never conceived.

It's clearly a case of someone or something in other world who has fused via potato a ton of dead people, and takes the form of the strongest he has fused with. Hence goku. Forces people to wear earring and then controls new body.

>Alternate timeline Trunk's nemesis isn't Goku, but another alternate timeline Goten instead.

Woah.

That actually sounds really good. Won't happen for this reason of course.

That actually sounds amazing,

The only other non retarded person in this thread and it's a shit idea anyway.

You were a shit idea.

if its the future Trunks timeline, my guess is someone from Red Ribbon or whatever, dug up Goku's remains since he's dead from the heart attack and revived him or whatnot and made him evil.

goten doesn't exist in trunks timeline

>HURR GOTEN DOESN'T EXIST
What if that's just it, though? What if Goten, enraged that he was never conceived, comes back to get his revenge on humanity? We've had plenty of stories in Dragon Ball of people coming back, looking for revenge after being killed/having their allies killed. We've never had a villain come back looking for revenge for never being born: you're inverting established narrative conventions in an unprecedented way.

android in the Future timeline happened much later than the main line, so maybe Goku and Chi Chi actualy fuck at that time

Ah did I hurt your feelings faggot?

>What if Goten, enraged that he was never conceived
Jesus never consider becoming a writer please. Edgy faggot

"Black" is in line with the Saiyan vegetable naming scheme, because the Japanese pronounciation of black is "Buraku" and "Burak" means beet in Polish

Who the fuck are they supposed to be?

That's Bulma, Trunks, Vegeta and Bra from the popular manga and anime series Dragon Ball.

I thought that's young Bulma and future Bulma.

Bra looks Yandere as fuck, and I like it.

I would love this. That would mean Goten could
have ton of potential