Why do some americans feel that football players kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the country?

Why do some americans feel that football players kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the country?

These players are using their platform to shed a light on police not being convicted/punished for killing unarmed civilians.

Trump a man who dodged the draft acting like he cares about the military?

also why do americans believe that the military fights for their freedoms when in truth they fight for US economic interests?

Politics doesn't belong in football. These players make millions a year doing what? Playing a game?
Nobody is saying its illegal its just disrespectful to this country that GAVE them the right to play football. Casual fans don't need politics shitting up the games.
Do you really think these players are oppressed? Give me a fucking break.

You don’t have to be oppressed to want to fight opression and see people get justice. Your reasoning is flawed. You just don’t want people to uses their platform to raise awareness. The country grants them the right to protest n they’re doing in a respectful way
i feel like you just don’t like what they’re protesting and don’t think what they’re saying is true

Half these players can't even read. They have no idea what is going in the country. Al they know is liberals want them to protest trump, so they are obeying their White masters before running and jumping around for our amusement. It's like the good old days.

yoi gained independence lol
at leasr i don’t live in a third world country like the US

This.
It's just virtue signalling on a grand scale. And the fact it's "cool" to be against Trump which is pushed by celebs and culture.

Firstly please bring proof they can’t read. Their protest is nothing about trump or liberals. They’re protest is about police brutality

They have been making the little league football players kneel for awhile

Your right cause their protest is fake. Nobody is fucking oppressed and you know it.
>muh cops
Ya only colored people get killed by cops.
Faggots like you love to talk about cops killing blacks but nobody wants to mention the real killer of blacks.
>Protip: its blacks

THE PROTESTS ARE NOTHING ABOUT TRUMP

trump made it about himself today

If you think NFL players are scumbags that's okay, but asking for them to be fired is retarded, America has always been founded on free speech, if some faggot can wave the confederate flag around than some other faggot can kneel during the anthem if they want.

Both are disrespectful, but they should always remain legal

>These players are using their platform to shed a light on police not being convicted/punished for killing unarmed civilians.
Are you kidding? Most of the BLM "martyrs" were killed in the act of committing a crime, like Michael Brown trying to grab a cop's gun.
Second, black males are 6-7% of the US population but commit over 50% of all homicides. It's therefore entirely consistent that they have more deadly encounters with police.
Dumbass.

looooool u are a pussy who only expresses these views on Sup Forums
please say this shit at your job

oh you probably don’t have one FUCKING DEGENERATE

>wave the confederate flag
The funny thing is you would get fired for doing that.

They're on 7 digit salary and are bringing political bullshit into a place [sport] where people don't want to hear it. People don't watch sports for preachy bullshit.

My dear British Cousin, your bravado does not hide the utter pain and hurt you live with so deeply. Britannia is a mere shadow of its former glory, England herself besieged from within and without, no friend left on the Continent, or across the Pond. Truly alone, yet with no future or hope.

America weeps for her fallen ancestor!

Trump merely suggested that the owners fire the players, or else NFL ratings might suffer. And now they will.

Thats not the time and place to do that. Thats their job. If someone did something to bring negative attention to their workplace most would be fired. You have the right to free speech but when you go to work you forfeit certain rights

you’re the dumbass i never brought but race byt you want to

a police iffucers job isn’t to kill people it’s to arrest them. Unarmed civilians black n white r killed by the police n police face no repurcussions

Most of them are doing it now just because of what Donald said. Before it was just one or two doing it. Bunch of niggers "AYOO FUCK TRUMP! FUCK DAT NIGGA WHAT HE SAID!"

The lack of self awareness it takes to be fighting "white privelege" and "racist" police while earning millions of dollars for playing a sport is unreal.

Sure they do, when the killing is ruled unjustified.

I strongly bring up black on black murder every time someone brings cop killings up.
I have black neighbors that fled Detroit that completely agree with me.
There are plenty of blacks that feel the same so i think its pretty racist that you think all blacks feel the same way.
Kys.

As fans we have the right to protest their protesting. We don't have to attend or watch the games.
Why are you denying the fans right to free speech and boycott the NFL?
There is no need for a pro football league. It doesn't have to exist. It's a violent sport that leaves players brain damaged. Plus, they have a tax exemption that allows them to rake in billions and not pay Uncle Sam.

Stop LARPing as a retard.

Shit bait thread.
Sage

Thank you my American friend.

If I couldn't make a political stance at my place of paid employment- neither should they. They have every right to a peaceful protest- just not while they are at work. Make a statement in your own time if you really care.

>These players are using their platform to shed a light on police not being convicted/punished for killing unarmed civilians.
Police are local, state, or county.
Protesting during the national anthem over local, state or county policing is literally retarded.

I don't really care, but I don't like niggers and it's good for other whites to see them getting uppity over bullshit.

No, that changed. Now they are protesting Trump. They are even saying so in interviews.

black civilians who kill black civilians usually get arrested

What if they disrespect the Mexican flag and anthem when they play in Mexico this year?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

seriously whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Why do some americans feel that football players kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the country?

If you are really that fucking stupid, then you really shouldn't be posting online.

Because police already treat black suspects more lightly when compared to white suspects due to fear of losing their job or making headlines for a mistake that would not have the same consequences if done to a white suspect.

Treating blacks better (positive descrimination) is under-policing. Under-policing is bad for the innocents who no longer have protection from criminals.
Thus there's nothing to "protest" about, the kneeling is a bad liberal meme and and more influence on police is just going to cause more lawlessness where innocents need law the most.

>Tfw the end result will be the resegregation of sports and blacks demanding it.
>what a time to be alive

NFL is a nonprofit organization which means it has to stay out of politics.

I would be more pissed if niggers would sing during an anthem as if they are Americans.

Sports are a service industry.

If I am not entertained, I will turn off the television.

You'd think so, but drive-bys happen so fast that no one gets caught.
In my city at least one nigger is killed by other niggers every day and they never have a clue who did it. Lots of gang related killings with either no eye witnesses or witnesses too intimidated to testify b/c
>snitches wind up in ditches

In 99.9% of these cases against unarmed individuals the shooting was justified. The officer was brought into court, the evidence was presented, and the officer was judged by a jury of civilization peers. In these cases more often than not the gunshot victim was under the influence of drugs and assaulted the officer. These dipshits are kneeling for a problem that only exists in their heads.

>their platform
Since when is the national anthem a place for black political protest? Esp when they are supposed to be playing football. The purpose of playing the national anthem is promoting unity.

> These players are using their platform to shed a light on police not being convicted/punished for killing unarmed civilians.

They're not talking about that or doing anything with meeting with local law enforcement to solve the problem. They played into Trumps hand.

Knew they made millions. Knew they get brain damage from playing.

Didn't know about the tax exemption. What the fuck are you kidding? Why do they get a tax exemption? To help cover future court costs after they kill their wives?

>Black people are oppressed
>Hold my millions while I beat the life out my baby mama

>These players are using their platform
>their platform
This game isn’t their platform. Post it on a blog, like everyone else.

Don't bother. At this point it's quite obvious anyone still on the trump train is extremely low IQ/a cuck.

Typical 'Merican here

>don't care 'bout muh country's corruption and muh presidents hypocrisy because fuck niggers!

I hope you get acid tossed in your face, britfag.

The tax exemption ended in 2015. They get a fuck load of money from military advertising tho.

This right here.
Also, they called for a boycott in support of kapernick last week, now Trump calls for a boycott. What do? If they boycott they are helping Trump, if they don't, the white man wins. Kek

What does any of this have to with corruption? They're complaining about nogs getting shot when they attack police.

This should be a complete non-issue for everyone. Even Trump has better things to do.

But still fuck niggers, go grab a branch bluegums.

The snowflakes on the right seem reeeeaaaally triggered by someone taking a knee in silence to protest a perceived injustice.

>Why do some americans feel that football players kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the country?

Because that's exactly what it is, please stop being disingenuous.

Except that this is fake news designed to brainwash people and radicalize them. These guys are millionaires pretending to be victims. The police are doing their jobs and black people are not being unfairly targeted, this is disinformation and anyone who believes it is brainwashed. The NFL millionaires are either kneeling for law enforcement terrorism, in submission, which is fucking dumb and counter intuitive OR they are kneeling for BLM. Since BLM is a terrorist organization that uses violence for political purposes, supporting them is anti american. The nfl receives $12 billion annually from the government as stimulus because its a NATIONAL LEAGUE designed to enrich our country with sportsmanship, competition, entertainment, and commerce. Football games are nationalist events where the anthem is played and respect is given ON PURPOSE.

>Trump a man who dodged the draft acting like he cares about the military?

This has nothing to do with soldiers or the military, that's a weak deflection. You're just finding out too late that 99% of Sports Fans are pro trump and pro america. They watched BLM burn an 8 year old boy alive because he was white in 2016. Sports fans and normies are done watching black communities destroy themselves, then riot in the street destroying their community even more while shouting "kill da whypepoh". Ferguson made racism victims the boy who cried wolf of the 21st century, and YOU DONT KNOW THAT YET.

>also why do americans believe that the military fights for their freedoms when in truth they fight for US economic interests?

This question is really bad off topic bait. It has nothing to do with NFL dog whistling that you cant predict or control. Trump tricked the boy who cried wolf (fake racism and discrimination victims) into crying wolf on national television, in front of the whole country. Trump wants fake racism victims to flip out on tv, that way 100 million people will see how unpatriotic and racist they really are, how delusional and ungrateful they are, how hostile and out of touch they are. Most of all USA will witness that being politically correct is itself anti american and your bullshit questions dont change that. You use shame, approval and abuse as social capital. We use agency as social capital, and that's how we qualify our peers. Kneeling NFL players fail to qualify, they are not based in agency if they are virtue signalling (kneeling itself doesnt matter, just virtue signalling. It could have been putting the wrong hand over their heart and the result would be the same). Therefore you will always lose. You dont have enough self awareness and self actualization to be based in agency, and as soon as you are seen being that disfunctional on national television you become a disgrace to your community.

Heads have to pop up before heads can roll. Or in this case, kneel.

>we ca marcg with nazi flags and confederate flags but you cant kneel during the national anthem.

the logic of pol.. you faggots truly are a special brand of retard.. please all die ur pure cancer

Because you're not black!

Sports is the place where people can out aside their differences and unite over the love of the game and their team. It's the one place that SHOULD NOT BE DEVISIVE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

No one said they cant kneel, that's made up bullshit. We said disrespecting the flag and the anthem is disrespectful to the nation. This would be okay if it was done on their own time and using their own platform, but the NFL is a national league designed to create patriotic sentiment and instill nationalist values. It receives stimulus money, as do states when they build stadiums. In total it's around $12 billion annually. J dont fly over the stadiums for no reason. The millionaire NFL players pretending they are exercising their 1st amendment rights, are doing so in a organizational capacity, and that's what's wrong. It's more wrong that everything about the national league's publicity is supposed to be patriotic on purpose. Also trump disavowed the nazis and your a fake news leaf for presenting that false dichotomy as an argument in the first place.

You are also an uneducated faggot for correlating the nazi flag with the confederate flag. The confederate flag is a patriotic flag representing the right of the people to govern their own state. The confederate flag is a symbol of sovereignty and the fight for state's rights. The confederate flag was used during the peaceful secession from the union (sorta what California wants right now you hypocrite). The confederate flag was used to protest the marshall plan, which made the creation of new states in the usa illegal unless they were only for the democratic party. You're fucking ignorant for thinking the confederate flag has anything to do with racism or nazis. I repeat, you are an uneducated faggot for correlating the nazi flag with the confederate flag.

Dude seriously pretending to be a retard isn't good for your mental health, if this is your vice to escape the creeping depression of modernity nothing but sadness awaits you in your future. Improved yourself.

im honestly just sick of fucking people virtue signaling

wow, you can't even speak your own language, sand nigger

I don't watch football to see some uppity niggers state their political opinions. I watch to see them throw a ball and tackle each other.

How much time are you REALLY saving by cutting off 2 letters for a word?