How come normies are all like "Yeah man marijuana is cool and acceptable by me because it's natural and almost...

How come normies are all like "Yeah man marijuana is cool and acceptable by me because it's natural and almost impossible to overdose! KEEP THAT OTHER NATURAL SHIT ILLEGAL THOUGH! NO MUSHROOMS! NO CACTUS! ONLY THE GREEN BRAH"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghE0OpoR2Cs
colorado.gov/pacific/revenue/colorado-marijuana-tax-data
thecannabist.co/2015/07/01/washington-state-pot-law-overhaul-marijuana-tax-reset-at-37-percent/37238/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Can't take too much:
youtube.com/watch?v=ghE0OpoR2Cs

Who know why normies think the way they do.
>*Posted from my bong*

Let's face it, if you smoke weed and you're not suffering from major health problems you're just doing it to look cool and you're a faggot.

Seriously, instead of "dude weed lmao" why not go outside and have fun or do something more productive? Why do people feel the need to smoke weed and be lazy and try to make excuses for it?

This is why I stay away from it. If I want to relax I have my own ways of relaxing and they don't involve smoking weed. I'm not gonna be associated with a bunch of fat cheeto eating hemp smoking niggers that try to act cool.

I'm an oldfag and smoke lots of weed, live where it's legal. I sort of agree with you but in my experience it's all the beer, smokes, (((television))) and malnutrition which is to blame for all the normies being so incredibly fucked up in their heads. If I wasn't smoking pot I'd have to go live in the woods and be a hermit just to escape the madness and degeneracy. It's the only way I can deal with it.

I know one, he's fiercely against drugs which accorfing to him weaken the proletariat

Don't make it illegal. Tax the ever loving shit out of it and make it socially unacceptable through meme magic.

You can't tax the everloving shit out of something that grows like a weed. Also the drug war was lost many years ago. Weed is legal here because the laws were unenforceable due to lack of consent of the governed.

Yes you literally can. Both Colorodo AND Washington are taxing their Marijuana sales.

colorado.gov/pacific/revenue/colorado-marijuana-tax-data

thecannabist.co/2015/07/01/washington-state-pot-law-overhaul-marijuana-tax-reset-at-37-percent/37238/

Taxing ALL their Marijuana sales? Nope. The stores still have to compete with the black market. Do you think all the growers just quite when it was finally legalized? Kek. We've got them by the balls on this one.

>natural

You know Cobra venom is natural as well. Put some of that in your system

I think its justs yanks who are all dude weed lmao tbqh

Any of you actually had weed?

Have you?

Yeah but I don't anymore. Some of my old friends did it so i did it with them but i didn't like the environment it was making.

They spent all their money into it and I was pretty sure they were dealing it to others. Wouldn't have this problem if it was legalised.

never heard one person ever say this in my entire life, usually the type of people who use the "but its natural" argument go bananas with it and think anything "unnatural" is bad and we need to ban GMOs or whatever autism

I do acid weekly I highly recommend it user

>some normie broad I'm slagging telling me polyamory is natural so I drowned her kids after chewing their throats out then held her down and impregnated her without her consent then got high
Now that's how you natural

Dubs
Plus it must cost a bomb. The body get use to acid and you keep on needing to do more and more to get the same high.

on my last dw buy I bought 5 vials of 100+drops for $1300 roughly. It's lasted me a fair bit. Black Market is sketchy yo

Yeah sorry about that. Takes the fun out of everything. Was heavy into the scene for a long time until I got with the right woman and settled down.

Never had acid. How does it feel like to be on it?