What countries do you see as firmly "fucked" and some that can "come back"?

What countries do you see as firmly "fucked" and some that can "come back"?

>Come Back
France, Sweden, Spain, Italy

>Totally fucked
America, Germany

UK is somewhere in between the two.

I'd say Sweden is about to tip into totally fucked. SD is what's gonna help us.

France can come back?

Not without a lot of violence.

I feel people would eventually get sick of Muslims in your country though, and isn't a large part of your population rural too?

I feel bad for Germans, who, since the Nazis, are sort of hard wired to meant to to be liberal. Every single one of them are brainwashed and unable to go even the slightest bit right because "muh nazi past". White guilt to the extremes. Surely, Sweden isn't as bad as this? and what's so wrong with SD?

Honestly France is Totally Fucked.

The mentality just is not there. Most young people are left or hard left, being nationalistic is demonized, even people that hold "right" values are cucked as it is only for the economy. We have a turbo pro-Germans and pro-Eu President.

The far right party got totally rekt, especially due to the terrible election debate performance of Marine Le Pen, and is in the process of eating itself from within in the aftermath. It will lose even more influence.

The only good thing that could happen at this point would be that the National Front dismantles. It's been demonized since its inception, Le Pen Father and Le Pen Daughter are absolutely hated and act as scarecrows, decredibilizing everything the party stands for (nationalism, strong borders, low immigration, politics for the French, family values).

We need a new nationalistic, reactionary party, with new political figures to attract new people. Simple as that.

But it probably won't happen. And even if it did, France demographics are fucked for decades to come.

GI show that at least some people give a shit. NF came close to winning last year (Her party still did better than the "main" ones)

French has a serious jew problem. If there was less jews, more people would vote NF

UK is the worst I think.

The UK is totally fucked

I've not met a single person who actually likes niggers that aren't niggers and muzzies. Even my leftist friends hate immigrants.

USA, UK, Germany, France, Sweden and Belgium are so fucking fucked.

Poland is making a come back.

>Come Back
Europe

>Totally fucked
Russia

UK and France seem way more fucked than germany desu

>Come Back
US

>Totall fucked
the rest

What are you smoking, sonny boy? Sweden is more fucked than any other country right now.

UK is the only one to have made inroads into assimilating it's non-human population. Poo-in-loos and googles in Britain are British first and foremost. Mudscum aren't, but they seem to be impossible to assimilate.

Assimilation is the direct opposite of what you want.

Thanks for having some fate in us.
People in the 40+ are pretty racist, they are the ones with 10-15 year old kids now. The minority is in the 25-30s.
And Im doing my part teaching my student the right ways of society, thanks Sup Forums

Russia will cease to be a country after Putin dies. I would be surprised if it lasts another 50 years...

Germany always comes back.

Really I don't see how Belgium can even continue.
I think a breakup is the only solution.

An unelected lefty government runs a malfunctioning country. Niggers keep coming and we give them money for no reason but their refugee status. People are growing really tired. If things don't change, a coup or maybe even a civil war will happen.

>Germany always comes back.

This. Evil never dies.

What a lot of you are forgetting are two things. 1. Rural popluation and 2. the Media

The UK has a wide range of media, from left wing to centre to right, but by large, the most popular newpapers are right wing. The people who read these newspapers (usually the working class and rural people) will believe anything you'll tell them.

2. Rural popluation; the large majority if not all of the rural population of the UK, which takes up a little more than half the country, voted for either Tories or their respective national parties (even the North, a former leftist stronghold, is turning more conservative other than in the urban areas)

People are coming about to the idea of getting rid of muslims. It won't be tomorrow, but it'll happen. My guess will be something like London falling for people to actually start to do something. An incredibly weak and incompetent police force lead to an underground surgence of right wing politics.

nah, it's the USA objectively

Belgium will be the first yuro country to experience a race war. It will be between the mudshits, other mudshits and gypos.

this can be applied to any "fucked" country really. As long as it's population is at least half of rural residents, and the media has a mix of political opinions, politics can always sway in your favour.

Because?

The boys have infected him with bogdabots

>Come back
USA, UK, Italy

>Totally fucked
Germany, Sweden, Spain

>UK not totally fucked
>US totally fucked
Lmao good one bong

>Most young people are left or hard left
In Paris maybe, in the province young leftists faggots never talk politics outside of their shitty echo chamber on Facebook. Too afraid to get their fucking feelings hurt by a reactionary, or even a conservative.