Why are social darwinists unanimously portrayed as villains in anime?

Why are social darwinists unanimously portrayed as villains in anime?

Don't elevens want a eugenic society full of strong, cunning, able warriors?

Kaname a cute.

Kaname a dirty slut.

Because eugenics is bad and I want to fuck fragile boys with feminine dick.

>Don't elevens want a eugenic society full of strong, cunning, able warriors?

If you didn't get it anime as a whole is leftist propaganda, that's why ambitous characters such as Griffith are portayed as evil

Naruto portray social darwinism as right

Modern anime is right wing. Old authors were leftists but modern authors are hardcore nationalists nostagic to the Japanese empire who believe on eugenics unironically

Ill rape hime

>modern authors are hardcore nationalists

Then why beta MC's still exist?

Sup Forums go home

Indeed.

>mixing up social darwinism and eugenism
I know I shouldn't expect much from Sup Forums, but still.
Social darwinism is just rich people believing they're better genetically and fittest to survive because they're rich, and thus they're entitled to predate the poor, unfit to survive. Which is obviously all kind of retarded and wrong. While Eugenism is killing the weak, the sickly and the disabled at birth and/or preventing them from reproducing. Which is just as retarded. I'm glad neither Stephen Hawking nor Alan Turing were culled at birth. Moreover just because you're strong and smart doesn't mean you're not carrying retarded genes in you, Only that they didn't express themselves. Pic related learned that the hard way.

>modern authors are hardcore nationalists nostagic to the Japanese empire who believe on eugenics unironically

Yeah, that's why the teenagers vs evil empire/fascist organization plot is so popular right?

This is why Zeon, the Titans, Gahajellon, Blue Cosmos are portrayed as pure evil right?

This is why the whole message of Code Geass is RACISM IS BAD right?

This is why Togashi in the Chimera Ant arc portrays the fascist dictatorship of Not-Korea in an absolute negative light right?

This is why Valkyrie Chronicles portrays Jews as poor helpless victims right?

You're basically full of shit, fuck off

Guess who are the first to go in a social darwinist society.
It's the mangaka, animators and otaku

>Togashi
>Modern author

How can I acquire a Kaname-kun of my own? I don't know if I can go on living without his sweet lips on my own.

Do YOU want a eugenic society full of strong, cunning, able warriors?

*a eugenic society full of strong, cunning, able warriors that's going to be wiped out by a simple virus because no genetic diversity
ftfy

>Why are social darwinists unanimously portrayed as villains in anime?
They're not.

thats not how it works.

That's the consequence of eugenics.

no, thats the consequence of cloning.

Procreation is cloning+.
By choosing the best possible genes to create your strong, cunning, able warriors you are achieving the same thing.