So... I can't help but notice that the world is still around

What happened guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1zx-4TQ0I
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Ca1zx-4TQ0I
here the almighty god of all creation Ra Christ explains how Virgo is giving birth right now or something don't mind the dislike bar its from legion's army that seeks to destroy his mind

Is it or are we in purgatory?

If a happening is based on some Christian prophecy, then you know it isn't true. Shemitah, Sept 23, Jesus, etc. Christianity is the ultimate normie religion for retards.

Maybe everytime the general population catches the gist of an extinction event they just canceled and rearrange a new one.

>sir goldenshekelsteinberg we sadly inform you that autists at Sup Forums have caught up to yet another one of our apocalypse events. They are now spreading it to whole internet.

It's begun. The acceleration. Can you feel it? We're almost reaching meme synchronicity.

prophecy is not an exact science, of course it is not a science at all, but if you believe biblical scholars and such, man who is impure by sin cannot correctly translate anything given to him by God, such as prophecy. Besides Christ, who was God come down from heaven and born a man, the only man to speak with God was Moses and we all know what a sinner he was. Moses stuttered because of his dealings with God. His speech came out distorted. that is why Aaron had to speak for him.
Also, Jesus said 'no man will know the hour or the time of my return, only the Father.'
He also warned against seers and people who tried to read the future from the stars. But who listen to God nowadays?

Yesterday was the sign, the meeting, the North Korean secretary of foreign defense.. Everything is falling into place

>foreign defense
foreign affairs

Did you read the articles? The planet the priest said would crash into Earth doesn't even exist.

Shemitah, Sept 23,
whatever that is , it is not biblical and not Christian. and Jesus is your only source for salvation. But go to hell if you so desire.
If you have heard the truth and refused it what can I do for you 'cept pray you may wake up.

Trump went to war with the NFL and began the great normie awakening. The prophecy was true after all.

Meme magic died in 2016 because CTR managed to trick /polacks into associating pepe with r/thedonald. Pepe is the root of meme magic and less pepe posting = less meme magic.

It was never supposed to be the end, it was just supposed to be the beginning of the end, with some sign that the end times were beginning.

Yesterday we had more Nork happenings and the publicization of a letter to the Pope accusing him of heresy, out of what we could observe. That doesn't account for anything that didn't make the news or seemed inconsequential at the time but may reveal significance as events unfold.

prob. based on the Hopi prophecy and bastardized by new agey people. NOT Christian.
btw what is biblical is that there will be charlatans and false prophets claiming to be from God in the end times and people, not knowing the bible and having fallen away from God will believe their heresy.

Everything went to shit because of the Kekistani cringefest

yikes 0/10 "xd lol trolleddd" post

"No man knows the day or hour..."

Fuck off with your Jewish tricks

Like you would know if it's still around or not.

the world ended centuries ago but hell was full and so they put us waiting in this limbo
truth is it was never meant to last this long and reality is making less sense every day

wtf planet X does exist it just can't block the sun anytime soon...

>believing Jewish lies

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Sorry, it was another dimension where the world ended. My bad.

People panic because in history, pic related was told in stories with Egyptian gods. It's also the same story that was used to make up Jesus

Every single years people panic in some ways or another on this very date, doesn't help various end of the world sprang up and went, one of the biggest one was 2012, and many people got fucked over by giving all their money away.

the hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanic action should be sign enough for anybody.And the weird twilight zone feeling about what is actually happening in the world. I mean think about it, Donald J Fucking Trump is president of the United States. what bizarro universe did we fall into.
I don't think the planet thing was ever considered anything but nutty. and I am glad Trump is POTUS. which is also strange
"your our last hope Obiwan"

the same thing everytime you fags make world-end threads for months:
nothing.

>2017
>Believing that the american jews are holy
What a moron.

>people unironically thought the world was going to end on that exact day

It's Marks the beggining of the Tribulation, nobody said the world was going to end on that exact date.

Don't be surprised if 2018 and beyond are completely fucked up.

you are beeazulbub & prob CIA shills

sometimes I almost believe that.

I didn't even get wind of this

all jews belong in the fucking oven

You read to much facebook or something. No one with any knoledge of the 923 prophecy was thinking or saying there would be a happening. The happening happened yesterday and it was not spectacular. A bunch of planets. Some stars and the moon were aligned perfectly as the bible said they would. A once every 7000 year event took place yesterday and it was prophesied in a book written over 1000 years ago. Pretty based religion imho

>What happened guys?
Nothing much. Maybe somebody forgot to sacrifice a chicken at the right time.

Question: If the apocalypse happens and there's nobody watching, does it happen or not?

>Pretty based religion imho
Uh ... as far as I recall, religion became actual science because religion couldn't even predict an eclipse for shit. That started people really watching the skies closely and making calculations that lead ultimately to discoveries like the sun is at the centre of the solar system and the planets move in ellipsises not in circles.

God intervened! Behold the power of God!!!