Is this, dare I say it, the greatest anime season of the decade?

Is this, dare I say it, the greatest anime season of the decade?

Well, besides DGM and Berserk, that's quite the usual shit.

>t. Sup Forumsedditor

>everyone is from Sup Forums
okay man

No fall season is always the GOAT season

No, but it's not bad.

Mob Psycho 100, 91 Days, Battery and Amanchu are all going to be at least good and there's a decent variety of other shows that should be entertaining.

It has active raid in it. It could never be the greatest anything.

So far this season is the best, but I'm hyped as fuck for next season. Battery sounds fantastic, and Shokugeki is gonna be great no doubt. Can't wait to see Shizuru animated too

Only thing is
>more idolshit
Please no

>active raid
Why the hate for it? Honest question, it's on my backlist.

I think some people expected far more crazier zannier stuff from the first season finale instead of the police sentai talking out the juvenile perpetrator into giving up and not letting himself get killed by the army.

First time I will have less than 30 series to watch

Which means it's bad season.

No, it's trash just like last season. Literally not a single thing worth watching.

I will never give recommendations in this kind of threats.

I thought you were talking about this season.

Because people don't like patlabor.

Looks fine, I guess. Only one I'm particularly interested in is Regalia, but there's a decent amount of other shows I'll watch anyway..

>two danganronpas
Yes

Because it was boring as fuck

Dumb characters, loads of dumb conflicts solved in dumb ways or interesting ones solved in dumb ways, and relevant themes that the show isn't actually capable of analyzing or offering insight into. It has some interesting worldbuilding and a nice soundtrack, but the execution of mostly everything else in the show makes those fall flat. Another anime did the same concept better back in the 80s.

>more homo shows
>3dcgi everywhere
i'll pass

Battery and Mob Psycho are hype and Love Live is essential viewing, other than those it doesn't seem too hot. Fall will be much better I think.

The superficial similarities with Patlabor are the reason it landed in that list. Delayed it because I don't like the split-cours model and was watching enough other stuff. After it aired, opinions seemed very polarized.

Well, first I'll watch those 20 remaining episodes of Patlabor OVAs anyway.

Trying too hard to fit in

You're probably right, but in that guy's defense being excited about the new Berserk is a pretty big red flag.

Shit Berserk adaptation already ruined the season for me.