Shaun King

Can someone please end this race baiters career already. Like what will it take? He's lied about being the victim of a hate crime in high school and has a pattern of spinning everything in the news as racism.

If any right wing commentator lied about having the shit kicked out of him buy a group of blacks he or she would be vilified. Whereas this pretend black man lied about getting jumped by 12 rednecks who inflicted serious spinal injuries to Shaun when in reality the police found it was a 1 vs 1 fight that was started because Shaun was talking shit about some guys girlfriend. He also only sustained minor injuries.

His poorly written and poorly researched articles are constantly shared by uninformed leftists on Facebook who take his words as gospel but has only continued to widen the racial gap in this country.

Try flaring your nostrils for longer than 10 minutes, this maniac does it 24/7. let him suffer.

The media fucked up and put their eggs in the basket known as Jeffry King.
They'll prop him up forever because they know how bad it'll look to admit that he was some LARPing ginger.

Shaun King is the only man on Earth all of Sup Forums agrees is white.

Does anyone have the thing he wrote about he's going to climb every mountain in the world or something like that?

this

he has superbaiter powers

Honestly the left runs so many of /ourguys/through the mud it's time we take a high profile leftist cuck down. He seems like an easy target with all the ammo he's already given us from his past.

If we can take Shaun down it would be a sign to the left that we can play their game of destroying people with different opinions just as well or better than them.

Never thought of it like this, made me chuckle hard.

He's a CIA Nigger. He's just Nigger cattle that flows in the dark at night. You can hit them with your car, but make sure dismantle the car piece by piece afterwards

This>>>>

holy kek put me in the screenshot

TALCUM X

poland with the hottest take

How pathetic does ones life have to become to get to the point you're at?

In all seriousness some dude posted some hilarious pictures that were memed of this faggot as a kid in them. Apparently he's deep undercover jew.

he'll be dead soon enoigh

This made me chuckle.

His made up hate crime

1/2

2/2

Can you do that again and make sense this time?

Jeez I can see why he took up MMA, that's absolutely brutal.

>Try flaring your nostrils for longer than 10 minutes, this maniac does it 24/7. let him suffer.

>Shaun King is the only man on Earth all of Sup Forums agrees is white.

moar like this pls

Really jogs the noggin, doesn't it?

Yea except the 12 redneck thing was a fucking lie.

> It's loaded with hollow point bullets
Liberals are so silly. I would hope that it's loaded with hollow points, unless you intend to overpen and kill the neighbors kid

He never lied about being abused. The more you attack him, the stronger he has gotten.

Leave the man alone.

And most of Sup Forums is nonwhites who don't like being condescended to by a bunch of (((trust fundies))). What's your point?

Man, that guy is is so out of shape. I bet he would be terrified of a flight of stairs.

Proud black there.

>polan does it again

u jelly of that soy diet bro?

Imagine the news headlines if he got into some sort of altercation and had to use his gun. He's whiter than Zimmerman.

Kek

So is he untouchable Sup Forums?

I was being sarcastic gentle user. It's a classic case of 'talk shit, get hit'.

Except he managed to exaggerate and twist it around to become a professional victim because of it, absolutely fucking disgusting.

Imagine if he got into an altercation with a black man trying to rob him and had to kill him to defend himself. The only people who would have his back ironically would be the right that he hates so much.

fuck

Yea my bad. This guy and his supporters just trigger the fuck out of me. Mainly cause all of my lefty friends send me his articles to try to convert me or some shit.

It's true. He's the king of whiteness.

He's playing 4D chess, he knows pretending to be black is the only way anyone will ever accept him as white

This, kek

Does anyone know how tall this guy is? I get the sense that's he's a manlet.

YES, AS FORTOLD

hi shaun

We need to make Shaun King the mascot of Sup Forums

Damn looks like he's gone to the Blaha school of gains. Beastly.

Why end him? Meme him into being the face of niggerdom.

take your leddit copper and go

He wins in that scenario. His arguments are so insane and disingenuous anyone right of middle left knows he's just seeking attention. Him and Tariq Nasheed forgo all intellectual honesty on purpose.

I dont necessarily want to end him. Just de legitimize him to the point of obscurity.

I'm curious, do most lefty normie retards even realize that he's not black?

>when you beat a propagandist so bad he thinks you were 11 more people

paint him as a neonazi

Good job Poland

That really pickles the ogorki

kek

I honestly dont think they do thats what I cant wrap my head around. Like how do you follow and trust someone that you know nothing about. Thats why I think a large smear campaign on NormieBook and twitter would be so effective against this fuck. The memes would be so effective if we could figure out how to push the info out.

How shocked would u be as a normie if some "BLACK" guy whos been promoting black rights and attacks white people at the drop of a hat turned out to be white.

oh yea... totally

lol how though.

reminds me of this

lol

1-on-1 fight
WHITE MAN

fuckin LOL

So if he's such a fraud, why doesn't anyone who knew him growing up out him as such

Nazis love Shaun King.

He's got a platform and they dont have the resources being from bumfuck Kentucky or WV wherever the fuckhe's from.

Big if true.

Kek

if we can take away his platform by outing him though we can take away his voice.

Im all for free speech. but once you start spreading falsehoods as fact to the group thinkers on fb you need to stop.