Murdoch Murdoch

You do relize it's satire right?

As in, they are making fun of you.

you do realize that most of pol are kids who got beat by some nigger or who love some poor girl that is fucked by a nigger right?

>the 8D chess satire game that has been going on even before the alt right existed and when nobody knew about Sup Forums outside Sup Forums
Very dedicated satirists

>being this retarded

or is it bait ?
hm SGE

They literally said that their project is satire.

Nah, Murdock Murdock was at Unite the Right.

Who can tell anymore?

This "satire" is what started me on my path to the alt-right, actually.

This is a women posting.
I can tell by the way she types.

was she a poor girl before she got fucked by a nigger, or after?

Where does pol do there rolls?

I've talked to Murdoch on multiple occasions. Youtube censorship makes a satire of a decent enertainment platform. Murdoch Murdoch is tongue-in-cheek, but you would be completely wrong to believe that it wasn't telling the truth.

So it's a satire of a satire? That doesn't make any sense, nobody on here is serious about being a nazi or an ancap, we're just LARPing.

You're a fucking idiot, and so is he. Ben garrison did the same thing as Murdoch and eventually got redpilled. Sup Forums is the ring of Sauron, so it isn't worth resisting the eventual redpill.

One of us.

Jesus christ m8 are you the same Serb who's been shilling here since the election?

I think you missed the joke.

speak for yourself, man. I ain't LARPing

>Projecting this hard

It's just quality shitposting in animated form. And every episode has an excellent message behind it.

Real or not, I enjoy their videos.

Pol is satire

This desu. Deep down, we all want more leftist pozz.

I think so tbqh. I don't even think they're doing it with a plan, they just are addicted to the (you)

Many such cases. SAD!

Nah

This 100%. I'm actually extremely jealous of Jews thus my reason for feigned dislike of them.

WOW, you don't understand how good it felt to get that off my chest!
The ride is finally over!
I can finally join society and live a full, meaningful life!#

Thank you Sup Forums. You've done it again.

Jews are the spiritual leaders of whites because whites are too dumb/selfish to care about their nations/future

The whole alt right movement was a meme started on Sup Forums that everyone fell for and continues to fall for.

The real Sup Forums is libertarian desu.

Exactly! You see this is what Sup Forums should be about! working through our problems and bringing forward solutions, not bickering like little children, and certainly not larping as Nazis. they killed the jews you know? 8 million, never forget.