Since when do animals have souls? This new pope is absolutely bananas

Since when do animals have souls? This new pope is absolutely bananas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egCEf4ruyDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk i just say everything has a soul but only sentient things can do "evil" things or commit "sin".

This history has been debunked. Pope francisco NEVER said that.

The media from non-catholic countries is always manipulating his words. Nothing new here.

>souls are real

Lol k

if heaven is your every wish come true then obviously your favorite pets are going to be there

in heaven youdob't care about doggo you just wanna worship God

my cat's life is more precious than any average nigger in africa, he is the one deserving heaven if it existed.

fuck he may be the anti-christ.

Sounds gay and lame

>satanist shilling for the commie anti-pope

shocking

They are and mine can sense that yours is suffering right now. Don't forget that God is Great.

Are you retarded? Dogs can go to heaven, the pope is just saying what everyone else already knows.

Looks like a blobfish

Animals existed before the fall, so it is safe to assume they would be in heaven.

>read official doctrine about heaven
>it is basically the ending to Neon Genisis Evanglelon
how horrifying

>he doesn't know what animal means

Nonce

Americans already have a more trusted source of information on this subject.

>>souls are real
Not in subhumans.

Catholicism is a complete joke.

Franciscus is the false prophet

Restore Benedictus XVI and purge the degeneracy in the Vatican!

Pretty sure dogs have more of a soul than some groups of humans, like Chinese.

Moslems will burn in hell.

Absolute degeneracy.
Protestants already are deviated from the doctrine and the joos killed Christ, but Moslems are in another level of heresy.
To say a crazy warmonger pedophile was sent by God to destroy Byzantine and the Christian comunnities along the Mediterranean...

It's sad to see so many degenerates. At least the Hindus and the chinks can plead ignorance about the word but you guys distorted it.

Repent.

They have white souls, you only need a lesser gem for dogs.

>Moslems will burn in hell.
Is that you God?

Kek

dogs are communicative and emotional pack animals with body language that is compatable with humans. They also have intellegence to accept commands and understand life with humans.

There are actually lots of animals that have cross-species body language with humans, but most animals are too frightened or too stupid to develop an interesting relationship.

If you ever worked around farm animals you'd know.

It's in the Bible, not just dogs either. Besides what is dog spelled backwards?

wtf and cats don't!?!?!

Animals have spiritual souls with which they cannot commit sin, thereby assuring they go to heaven. Humans have rational souls as we have a conscious and rarely react on instinct, which is why we can commit sins.

Sounded like a true Protestant

They have the spark of life but since they can't tell right from wrong, there is no afterlife for them and they cease to exist at death.
Only human souls are eternal

>Only human souls are eternal
Wrong again. Only God and His Will is eternal.

Another Protestant.

Animals don't go to heaven because they can't sin. They don't have an afterlife.
Only those that sin can be judged and sent to heaven or hell.

And you, for what I can tell, is heading toward the lake of fire.

Degenerate

>literally Allahu Ackbar

This is nothing new from the Catholic Church. Stop pretending it is Muhammad.

No, they get 9 lives instead. Thats the price for witchcraft

:^(

lol. That was actually funny.

If Catholicism was coherent, do you think there would be so many different branches of Christianity? Meds have their "party" version of Christianity, Western and Northern Europeans refined it and turned it into something logical

Adorbs!

Abrahamism is a fucking joke.

lol

catter... easy on the purina

Fuck this faggot pope

But yes animals have souls and they will all go to heaven except for mosquitos. Kill yourself if you think something else

>the state is real

lol k

>animals dont sin
did my dog sin when he stole my bag of jerky, and wouldnt give it back?

Or how my dog keeps raping the cat?

What even is the soul?

the japs did their research

pic related, heaven. where humanity sings songs worshiping god together for eternity

Your pope is pretty evil though. Why hasnt anyone shot him yet? DUES vult

please elaborate. i only remember reading the great divorce and that was it

Only truly God knows. Don't seek answers from me, I'm merely a God's Creation. Seek God instead.

:,(

If you don't know what the soul is, how do you know you have one?

Because God said it so through His messengers.

Well, I believe in God, but certainly not the soul.

How about the afterlife?

Theoretical physics actually supports a whole eternal-and-connected-to-everything ideas.

t. wasted youth in Newtonian physics

ONLY DOGS!
But I do love my cat.

>thinking dogs aren't sentient
wew lad
I once saw a dog cry tears from her eyes after watching her best friend get blown in half by a hunter and getting her back leg shot off. After she got the rest of her leg amputated, she cried randomly throughout the day for weeks and spend hours every morning and night sleeping next to her friends grave

Animals have all the feelings humans do, just look at them as individuals and not as tools or food. You will see their individuality and when they are really happy.

If a nigger can go to heaven, a dog can go to heaven.

No, as I don't believe in the soul.
>eternal-and-connected-to-everything ideas
Just say "law"

Which means they can also go to hell

No they cant only humans have the self awareness to be evil so only humans can go to hell.

That's actually the nicest thing I've seen a Muslim post here.
Still go kys

Nothing has a "soul". You have consciousness and when you die so does it. You have to be retarded or a scared pussy to think there is an afterlife

>There are actually lots of animals that have cross-species body language with humans, but most animals are too frightened or too stupid to develop an interesting relationship. If you ever worked around farm animals you'd know.

I can attest to this.

t. farm boy

youtube.com/watch?v=egCEf4ruyDI

>heaven. where humanity sings songs worshiping god together for eternity
so, a different kind of hell?

Can i go to heaven too? Praying i do.

I was in a similar situation. My cat and dog shared tears together, comforting each other after my entire family was blown to pieces by a nuclear bomb. A nearby giraffe bowed his head in mourning, and a monkey swung in to join in the sharing of compassion. Truly beautiful.

Tell that to the pitbull that bit me for no reason. That motherfucker is burning in hell right now if this shit is true.

Are you sure this is politics?

Whatever, I'll entertain the discussion. Animals, to my knowledge, are neither confirmed or denied to have souls in scripture. (In fact, I don't think the term "soul" or anything very similar is used in the Bible either.) However, them having or not having souls really doesn't change what action towards them is moral. There are numerous passages where God commands the Israelites to slaughter animals, for sacrifice and for feasting. But we are also called to be good stewards of God's creation, which I would say calls for certain minimums of humane treatment and conservation.

Source cnn.. Obviously fake news.

Dogs and humans have a special relationship that doesn't compare to your average animal.

that turk doesn't look right. is it sick?

He sure don't.