Online reader
mangasee.co/manga/?series=Nisekoi&chapter=221&index=1&page=1

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Thanks

SHITOGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

why did you all start to read this in the 1st place?

You're joking right? The last ~100 chapters have been negating the value of the locket, piece by piece.

This is just too funny
Chitoge will win regardless

This pretty much guarantee her victory.

cuz it was comfy

I have a feeling Komi is gonna troll us and have Doormat win

Please no...don't be a tryhard faggot Komi
You're the only hope we have for classic comfy vanilla romcoms nowadays

It's weird that it's actually ending I thought this was going to be the manga where literally nothing happens for forever.

When was the last time we've had any fanservice? It's just been plot for the last 100 chapters.

The doormat is the Nisekoi.

You mean Onoderafags are on suicide watch.

Onoderafags' tears is going to be super delicious because of shitposters like you who still think Onodera is going to win instead of Chitoge.

It's quite the opposite.

Seriously, he even flat out said he doesn't care about the result of the locket and has already made up his mind. And it would be pretty stupid in story development terms if it suddenly ended with Kosaki as the winner. Every time something serious has happened he's immediately dropped everything to go help Chitoge INCLUDING spending the time he was practically bouncing to get with Kosaki. It's very clear that she is is second priority compared to Chitoge. He also gets incredibly depressed whenever Chitoge is angry with him or not around to the point where he doesn't even cheer up when Kosaki talks to him. His relationship with Kosaki has all the signs of a childhood crush, but when push comes to shove he's far more emotionally invested with Chitoge.

I'll loose a lot of respect for the writer if this suddenly flip flops, especially if this chapter has any bearing on it, and that has nothing to do with having a favorite. I like both of the characters, but the story has progressed and built things up a certain way. To negate all that now would just be incredibly cheap.

I'm pretty afraid Komi might troll us actually
Please don't let that ugly doormat win PLEASE,I can't stand that fucking bitch

In fact Onodera should be hit by a truck in the final chapter or something.Fucking worthless character

You sound like the NaruSaku fags did.

I don't know which series you're referring to, but bad writing is bad writing. If it happened there, that's shitty as well.

Stop
Naruto/Sakura were never a thing and the latter never liked Naruto

Oh for fucks sake, he was talking about Naruto... I stopped reading after the time skip and I knew he never had a ghost of a chance with Sakura from the beginning.

Yup
Comparing Naruto/Sakura to Raku/Chitoge is absolutely retarded

And Naruto just had a sort of small crush on Sakura...his true love was Sasuke

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0

Here's your (you) and reference. You're full of shit, but it made me want to dig it up again anyway.

Well yeah I'm just still surprised that it's really ending is all.

And you're even more retarded than them for comparing ChitoRaku(a couple which had a shit-ton of development) to NaruSaku(a couple which never fucking existed)

And don't kid yourself NaruHina was bullshit as well too and he just married her to maintain his status to become Hokage in reality he loves Sasuke and wants to suck his dick

If that mess of a sentence is you assuming I'm that poster, you're completely wrong. And it seems you're the one full of shit with the terrible comparison you made.

He can't troll because he still has to make the last volume sell.

Last girl who tried that shit ended up like pic related. Can't wait.

Poor Marika

More like Poor Chitoge
She was given false hope only to have taken it away

Fuck Raku

Why do they all like Raku so much?

Yakuza family, Okane, etc.

Because he's a nice guy.

>Shitoge wins
not happy, but it will happen so might aswell just dont give a shit

IT'S A HAREM MANGA

My fucking sides

Ignore and hide Narutards threads they said.
They will keep to their threads they said.
Now you're spilling over to other threads. Fuck you.

Y-san can't take a rest.

Since Komi is still alive, he either killed himself when she went to USA or he accepted his fate.

Not a Narutard
I was just telling off that retard who compared ChitoRaku to NaruSaku

A hopeless yandere is much better than a hopeless deredere.

Would Marika be better or worse if she was a yandere?

worse
yanderes suck

>Hit by a truck
Go away Seo. You've already ruined Fuuka.

see

>Seo
Who's that?
Is that the guy who makes those overly dramatic meme manga that Sup Forums follows?
I don't read his shit just heard of his name here btw

>Okane

What?

Money, guita, plata, quids, greens, benjamins, rocas, lucas, you choose.

Onodera will win, unless they pull a Haganai, Chitoge will not win this

I don't even care for who will win, I'm just here for the salt when one of them will win

He's a fantastic person

There will only be salt if Onodera wins. Onoderafag tears for a few decades doesn't count as salt. Trust an Onoderafag on this.

Imagine the salt if none of them wins.

>unless they pull a Haganai
Raku would date Tsugumi, realize he's in love with Marika and ask her out, gets rejected, dumps Tsugumi, and hangs out with all the girls a couple years later in class reunion. And Kosaki becomes Chitoge's new butler.

Abusive gorillas hopes don't mean a shit

I don't even care who wins anymore. I just want to see the story end. I also don't want it to end though because I very much enjoyed the early on light hearted comedy chapters. First 15 episodes or so of the anime are the parts of Nisekoi that I like the most.

It's still nice to see it progressing though.

It would be pretty fucking hilarious.

>Raku dies while confessing
>Truck-Kun visit on first official deto with winner
>No one wins
>Raku is gay

Komi has options.

Gambas

That still would be better than Onodoormat winning

She would at least be interesting if she was.

fuck off doormatfag

shitoge gonna get NTR

>Anime
The Anime was awful
Completely missed the point to the point where it was cringe inducing

The atmosphere was all wrong,they messed the humour,they played that stupid ass song everytime the locket showed up or something,play metal music when Chitoge was drowning in the pool...just a fucking mess

>hahaha look at me I replace the "c" with "s" and it become "shit"
>aren't I clever?
Kill yourself you shitter

>2016
>still want Raku
>want to become gorvernment servant
>be poor
>depress
>suicide

>hurr durrr i put doormat behind ono..how creative i am

do me a favour..kys

>kys

IT WAS FUCKING KOSAKI.

CHITOGE FAGS BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY, IN EVERY POSSIBLE AND IMAGINABLE REALM AND UNIVERSE. THEY WILL NEVER FUCKING RECOVER FROM THIS.

>not an arguement

Keep it up. Kosakifags and the river that will created from their tears will be glory to see.

Did you forget how many times Raku said he doesn't care who the promised one is?

And then he disregards the pendant and fucks his gorilla. Happy ending.

He's gonna forget that dumb shit and remember that what matters the most is whose key opens the locket.

>can't spell argument

>triggered by spelling

so many Chitogefags fall for Kosakimeme

>story is pandering towards onadera win
>people believe it
>people take it face value
>implying we wont get a "TWIST"
>implying this twist isnt gonna be chitoge winning
>Raku talks to Onadera and finds out about muh promise
>happy at first, but starts thinking like the absolute beta he really is
>realizes he loves Chitoge and noone else
>Onadera was my 'NISEKOI' after all
>Chitoge about to fuck off to AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>Raku runs to the airport to stop her
>He succeeds and scream his love for her
>hijinks ensue

man i practically forgot about this
what's the status so far? last time i checked every girl was getting butchered off apart from chitoge and onodera

How much time until I can drop this for good, I mean, it ends?

>>story is pandering towards onadera win
The story was leading to Chitoge winning from the start.

Most of the important arcs were about Chitoge, all the advances from the girls were ignored except Chitoge's (Onodera confessing in three different ocassions just to be interrupted or having Raku fall asleep)

The only ones who didn't already know Chitoge would win are delusional self-insertfags.

Marika got rejected again, and now we have some flashbacks before the ending.

Reminder that Komi is a hack

At least she had eyes and they didn't change colors while she grew up.

That's supposed to be a generic whatsherface girl because he doesn't remember who she is. Or are you implying he copied his own drawing?

more creative then replacing a single letter

>the one he made the promise with
Onodera
>the one he truly remembers and loves deeply from his heart
Chitoge

Chitoge was the girl from his memories
Locket doesn't mean shit compared to his memory of him changing the ending of the book to stop her crying

i give prop to Komi for giving name easy to create

are you guys cuck? wanting your waifu win another man's bowl. why dont keep for yourself?

>the one he's loved ever since middle school
Onodera

>the one who truly has the best compatibility with him
Haru

>the one that will win regardless
Chitoge

we are only here for the shitstorm

>story is pandering towards onadera win

Well no, this started with Raku making a decision and going to find Chitoge, Claude would have a hell of a point if Raku was just there to reject her.

If Onodera wins because she is the promised girl that would be fine if not for how utterly shitty it would be go looking for Chitoge just to reject her, it would make no sense outside Onoderafags that just want to shit on Chitoge, sure it could go that way but it would simply not feel right at all, if Onodera was going to "win" I think it would go a entirely different way.

>the one who truly has the best compatibility with him
>Haru

>If Onodera wins because she is the promised girl that would be fine if not for how utterly shitty it would be go looking for Chitoge just to reject her
He learned well from Oreimo's author.

All I want to know is when they are going to put all their families in jail and leave them alone and poor.

RIP Gorila

don't be such hypocrite Chitogefag, all of you rejoice on chapter 220 for chitoge development and get salt when chapter 221 release.

Just a bit longer guys.
The sloth is nearly free ;_;

But what will I be angry at after it's over?