Is Norway uncucked? You never hear any problems there

Is Norway uncucked? You never hear any problems there

No. Trust me, I'm pole.

I would like to think so. I sincerely hope they're at least doing *better* than us. As long as Denmark, Norway or Iceland still stands, there is hope.
May Sweden serve as a living warning to our brothers.

They're kinda cucked but they can easily be saved. Oslo's cancer though.

Oslo is quite back but the rest of it is pretty good.

yeah uncucked by european standards, but we have our kikes n shitskins

Oslo is cancer.

The south is a mixed basket in general, in the north you can get your ass kicked talking nice about immigration, however the immigrants we get either get invested in the communities or fuck off to oslo.

Best places to live in Norway? Also is Bergen in the south or north?

Just like Sweden, everything in the southern part of the country is cucked. I'd say Oslo is actually worse than most Swedish cities, because in Oslo you can't avoid shitskins.

Northern part of the country is pretty based.

>Cucked
They literally don't have any people so it's not strange that you don't "hear" anything from them, baka idiot.

A lot of kurwa poles

Depends who's asking. Post sample of your hand.

Bergen is south and is famous for its heroin users and niggers and it always rains stay away, in my experience you should check out tromso it has nice nature a short drive away, mountain peaks and such.
Ă…lesund is nice to.
Trondheim is nice and has some historic stuff.

>tfw girl hands
100% anglo

Thanks for the recommendations

>anglo edumactionz

Its in the southwest. Bergen, Stavanger and Oslo are the biggest cities in Norway, and they're all fairly cucked. Bergen is the least, Stavanger is semi-cucked, Oslo is a third world shithole filled to the brim with streetgypsies, mudslimes, niggers and chinks en masse. The further north you go, the less cucked it is unless you end up in Trondheim, which is another big city with a good economy. Even where I live, a city with a pop. of 35k is pretty damned cucked for its size due to the good economy we have here.

Just stay away from Osloistan and Northern Thailand (also known as Tromso)

Norway accept Poles. We have learned to like your kind: Conservative, white, skilled. We have similar history. Occupied and poor. Though Norway has oiled up their population to become spoiled, Poles bring us down to earth with their ethics and conservatism.

Ostfold

>The further north you go, the less cucked it is
This, but with some exceptions Tromso is the cuckcapital of Northern Norway. I guess this is why they call it the Paris of the North

checkem confirm tromso=shit

>diving through snapchat map last night
>go on to scandinavia
>right on the first snap is a fucking nigger barman in Oslo
>Copenhagen is next with a fucking disabled muslim and a white kid playing
>decided that's enough
what's going on nordbros?

Poland will soon be one of the biggest economies in Europe

All the civilized people live in the east, but Oslo is also in the east so watch out for that

The South is filled with fishermen, the West is pretty much just second-hand east and the North is filled with snooty pricks, but I don't even think they have fucking internet up there

The middle is filled with nothing but mountains, trolls and bears so stay clear of that place as well

they are irrelevant
fuck Norway

Completely cucked by the EU. Literally no influence of their own politics anymore

>Implying that being irrelevant is a bad thing

We are doomed. Please dont even think about coming here.

Welfare stopped last year. Nothing too see here. Move along

>Columbian calling others irrelevant
Kek

we are as every country in europe under heavy attack from left and globalists. and the left has steadily tried to cuck our country for decades. signs are that the tide is shifting, finally. last election, a few weeks ago the most muslim infested party was the biggest loser, and failed to grab power to the right. As for niggers and muslims, all cities have been infested. though not London epidemics scale. Picture related. Dated today. (2017 UCI Road World Championships, Bergen)

I wish we were irrelevant and no one came here and everyone left us alone.

Rural areas around Hamar top tier comfy