Church Today

I hope all of you had a great day at church today, mine was no so great.
I started talking to this amazingly beautiful girl which i think is a virgin like me. I feel like we fit perfectly together.
We started talking about religion, she seemed not so serious about it but i felt like she would come to church with me on sunday. So i invited her to meet me at the church today at 9 and she didn't show up even tho she told me she would.
What is going on here why didn't she come. I swear that she is into me. I don't know how i should feel about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/family/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If society allows her to inconsequentially do anything that's more fun to her instead of going to church, why the fuck would she go to church with you, a betafaggot in all likelyhood?

Not at all, this is a bad thread, ill be fine.

I don't believe that Church are an efficient way to commune with God.
Chapels are great, but the real way to enlightenment is through philosophical education, health improvement and serious discussion, hence why I believe our places of worship should be schools, gymnasiums and public places.
Cathedral and churches would make for amazing discussion centers, thought, I have to admit. Not really great that they're used for one sided-preaching.

Next time you find a girl that is curious regarding religon/spiritual beliefs but dont have a genuine interest the last thing you do is inviting her to a church. A calm relaxing cup of coffee or a beer in a bar where you put your preaching shit a side and just feel where things are going and MAYBE turn her some what spiritual OVER TIME is how you do it. Learn from this mistake OP, shit happends but you should have seen this one coming a mile away.

This, the relationship to the divive/most high is a private thing, not a public one.

Your flag is the answer to your entire question.

I'm Catholic, who fell away over the past years, and now I'm hesitant to join again because of our Pope. I have famil members that are Russian Orthodox, and I have a small but growing interest in learning about that. What should I do? What makes it different? Are Orthodox churches less cucked than modern Catholics?

>talking to females

you have to drug girls first if you want to sex them

gf was supposed to come but backed out as she was mad i told her how to dress for church. what do

Catholic mysticism is the way to go Id say, read and do your own study is always first and last. If it gets handed to the masses on a shiny plate it is not the way, ever.

what did you tell her exactly

i bought her a nice dress with sunflowers on it. she said she was uncomfortable and she was upset with how it fit. she put on another, and I said it was too tight.

she said she'd wear pants and I said i'd prefer if she wore a dress.

Pol isn't Christian anymore. Fuck off brain dead religion drone

Maybe try setting a better example? Cohabitation and sex before marriage are incompatible with Christianity. Women take their cue from the men in their lives.

Orthodox is probably less cucked. I too dont like the pope but i don't feel like i should devote myself to another denomination because of it.

Leave her and come to one of our Kingdom Halls.

Find one nearest you.

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

The rest of you, tell us all what you learned today.

The fact that the Second Vatican Council happened proves that Catholicism is false. That's the reason you should be converting to Orthodoxy.

I do what i can. church each week, grace before meals, such and such. she's come a long was from being against the church and not wanting kids.

she now says it wouldbe fine for out kids to go to church

redpill me on this. isnt the grass always greener?

I went to a latin mass today user. The priest went off on people who use contraception, said it was a mortal sin.

Then he told us most people today go to hell because of lust and greed.

There are uncucked churches user. Just go around latin masses until you find one. You dont even have to go to SSPX, this church was just a normal catholic church, on cuck island no less

probably should've just let her wear the second dress or even the pants
I know about deuteronomy 22:5 but it's better to get her to start going than not have her go at all, maybe go shopping with her for a dress?

You people crack me up.

Literally nothing good comes from buying women clothes without them knowing. 99% of the time they find something wrong with it.

Take it as a compliment, if you could buy clothes for her you'd probably be a fag

yes, plan to go next week. What gets on my nerves is there is a unifrom.

I don't demand a restaurant serve me without shoes or a shirt

what did (((he))) mean by this

Pastor gave a nice sermon about how we shouldn't be motivated by self-indulgence over serving god and loving our neighbors.
If my primary motivation for attendance is a mousy little thing in a skirt, which does that count as?

You're American. Find a red-blooded protestant church.

I think you are right user, I should be ashamed of my self.

Depends on what you mean. Yes, our services and meetings are spiritual and educational. You don't just listen to a watered down sermon. You actually learn from the Bible.

About the women? Depends. Rules still apply. If you're a chad and can recite your Bible books by memory forward and backwards than yes it is greener. Add to that if you get baptized and are active in the service. If you're an ugly nerd, than inner beauty is all you have.

We have elders trained to deal with marriage problems. You can use this tool for yourself any time.

>jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/family/

tfw you think only 140,000 people will be saved.

Friend your enthusiasm is amazing but you can't think that the Lord Christ Jesus and the angel Michael are the same

You mean 144,000. And no, only they won't be saved. The 144,000 are the only ones going to heaven. The rest of us are staying here on Earth after Armageddon. Our escape from this hell is the original paradise Earth Adam and Eve forsook from their rebellion. The Earth will be transformed into a paradise world that you will live in perfection and eternity.

Because she's a woman. I went to some girl's church last week, and of the ten other people in her immediate family she was the one who stayed home with her sick little sister.

What I think and what I believe is irrelevant. It is what the Bible shows. No, there is no verse in the Bible saying "Jesus and Michael are the same person." There doesn't have to be. Most people think that Jesus/Michael being the same originated with JW. It didn't. You'd be surprised how many previous people believed that and why.

>“1b2. Another prophecy in Daniel 12:1-3 respects the second and personal coming of Christ; for he is meant by Michael, who is "as God", as his name signifies,equal to him; the ‘great prince,’ the prince of the kings of the earth, and the head of all principalities and powers.” - John Gill, A Body of Doctrinal Divinity, Book 7 Chapter 5:

“The earlier Protestant scholars usually identified Michael with the preincarnate Christ, finding support for their view, not only in the juxtaposition of the “child” and the archangel in Rev. 12, but also in the attributes ascribed to him in Daniel” –The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia vol. 3, p. 2048, Eerdmans Publishing, 1984 printing

>"I embrace the opinion of those who refer this to the person of Christ, because it suits the subject best to represent him as standing forward for the defense of his elect people." - John Calvin, Commentaries On The Book Of The Prophet Daniel, trans. T. Myers (Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1979), vol. 2 p. 369

>There seems good reason for regarding Michael as the Messiah. Such was the opinion of the best among the ancient Jews.... With this all the Bible representations of Michael agree. He appears as the Great Prince who standeth for Israel (Dan. xii. I), and he is called "the Prince of Israel" (Dan. x. 21)--William L. Alexander,ed., A CyclopediaOf Biblical Literature, originally edited by John Kitto, 3d ed. (Edinburgh: A & C Black, 1886). vol. 3, p. 158

>"An answer to Daniel's enquiry, ver. 8 - 13. For the children - The meaning seems to be, as after the death of Antiochus the Jews had some deliverance, so there will be yet a greater deliverance to the people of God, when Michael your prince, the Messiah shall appear for your salvation.A time of trouble - A the siege of Jerusalem, before the final judgment. The phrase at that time, probably includes all the time of Christ, from his first, to his last coming.... - John Wesley:

>..."Michael - Christ alone is the protector of his church, when all the princes of the earth desert or oppose it." - John Wesley

>“voice of the archangel”(1 Thess. 4:16) is apparently “the voice of the Lord Jesus Christ”! -Trinitarian Bible scholar W. E. Vine (“recognized as one of the world’s foremost [Bible] Greek scholars”) p. 64, An Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

>“Let it be observed that the word archangel is never found in the plural number in the sacred writings. There can be properly only one archangel,one chief or head of all the angelic host. Nor is the word devil, as applied to the great enemy of mankind, ever found in the plural; there can be but one monarch of all fallen spirits. Michael is this archangel,and head of all the angelic orders; the devil, great dragon, or Satan, is head of all the diabolic orders. When these two hosts are opposed to each other they are said to act under these two chiefs, as leaders; hence in Revelation12:7, it is said: MICHAEL and his angels fought against the DRAGON and his angels. The word Michael, seems to be compounded of ym mi, who, k ke, like, and la El, God; he who is like God; hence by this personage,in the Apocalypse, many understand the Lord Jesus.” - Clarke’s Commentary (Adam Clarke)

>"Michael is no other than Christ."- Lutheran E. W. Hengstenberg

>"We take it that Michael . . . is, from the outset, Christ in warlike array against Satan." - J. P. Lange

Seems like it could be something like this, she didn't asnwer my text so my guess is that shes dead or something unfortunate happend to her

More accurately: she didn't answer my text so she's decided to ghost me.

Ultimately we didn't continue trying to form a relationship because of religious grounds

Did you atleast learn anything at church today?

not much, i was quite distracted by my thoughts.

I think she really likes me, i don't think she has bad intentions desu