ITS FUCKING HAPPENING HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA

NFL IS TOAST

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14000458
fortune.com/2017/09/20/nfl-monday-night-football-tv-ratings-decline/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-saturday-sept-9-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=am1oAOoST1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe 5-10% of the comments on normiebook were for the decision. vast majority of fans hate this

Context: the nigger head coach of the steelers announced the ENTIRE team will remain in their locker room during the anthem. Normie redpill overdose incoming

bump this is a good chance to red pill the normies lets ride this wave we need to make a meme war out of this.

what are they protesting?

Do they not know that BLM was setup to bring in supporters for hillary and now that hillary failed BLM is gone because trump has already won.

What are they protesting?

so is this proof that Trump is smart?

NFL IS FUCKING KILL

AHAHAHAHA

he has the ability to bait cucks so easily which is redpilling everyone else.
He's smart enough

>burgers mock Europe for having a lot of niggers in football teams
>the entirety of the NFL is niggers

Are we know chanting for the suppression of freedom of speech? The people in your pic are complete tools.

>get paid millions to do stupid commercials such as deodorant and underwear
>dont want to stand for the anthem because standards

Steelers not playing Trump's game. You mad, bro?

>kneeling = disrespect
Why are niggers and americans so dumb?

The fire rises. Every sport that gets corrupted by niggerdum is an elimination of a bread and circus.

found the democrat

Chicks won't watch the NFL anymore
Did they watch the NFL before?

>tfw hockey players always stand for anthem cause they're all white

coincidence ?

trump using the bully pulpit to get his long awaited revenge on the nfl

savage

thats cause steelers are faggots

It's the truth.

It's fine if they do it on their own time, but paying customers have a right to a quality product.

push it further
#TakeTheKneeBurnTheFlag

And most of the time it isn't even their nation's anthem.

>Stop watching the national sport because you think people are disrespecting the nation
Americans really are this stupid aren't they?

Kneeling makes it clear they aren't saluting.

You're the one that's butthurt

it's not the truth. they arent getting locked up for kneeling. it has nothing to do with free speech. it has to do with respect and a culture of hating america by taking down our statues and shitting on capitalism with the end goal of bringing communism to america. why do you think the democrats told the players to kneel

>Did they watch the NFL before?
yeah old grannies like to watch the guys wearing tight pants

they dont think trump is doing a good job

yeah we have what you would call patriotism in this country, same reason we have gun rights and you dont

We can make a new national sport if they fag it up like they are. Fuck them.

If Rugby was a bunch of Abo's crying you wouldn't watch that retarded shit.

NIGGERBALL

Hey dip ass. Did anyone say that they should be prosecuted? No.

Did anyone suggest violently harming them? No.

They suggested not watching it, which is the best answer if you oppose something. Don't go watch them.

Too bad the antifags don't get this and don't realize they indirectly empower the free speech movement by trying to shut down speeches through violence.

Trump is so alpha he can bully football to death.

Take it to the limit

>mostly women posting

ohhhh nooo what will the nfl do without these diehard fans

Caring what a burger thinks ever

Not wondering why Americans never discuss the war of 1812

But American nationl sport is baseball

>push it further
>#TakeTheKneeBurnTheFlag

THIS

>What are they protesting?
They. Don't. KNOW.

All they know is that they hate white people and despite black people killing black people at a rate comparable to an active warzone for the last 30 years they actually believe that white people are killing black people more than anyone else. Blacks are so completely brainwashed that they'll never be able to recognize reality.

>What are they protesting?
If you really ask anyone you know that supports BLM you'll only get vague answers. Some will say it's about reaching equality with whites or maybe ending police brutality but it's doubtful the average American can even name the people that they're holding a protest for to begin with.

strawpoll.me/14000458
strawpoll.me/14000458
strawpoll.me/14000458

VOTE NOW - KNEEL OR STAND?

no immunity from the consequences of your free speech choices. no we will see.

This start memeing about nfl paying their fair share of taxes and pulling their non profit status. Maybe throw in stuff about corporate welfare.

Our botnets totally whooped their libscum asses. I personally opened 10 more accounts just to harvest the liberal tears.

>The NFL of all orgs is providing a baseball sized redpill suppository to the general public

NFL, you magnificent bastards.

Low IQ people are so triggered by not being able to combine their low IQ flag waving with their low IQ sports watching.

Also, fuck the veterans.

#Footballgate

No one is saying they can't protest. Taking a knee during the national anthem isn't a protest. It's an insult to a country that afforded low iq, high criminal intent dindus the opportunity to become millionaires playing a children's game.
Entitled, whiny niggers.

Isn't one of the steelers a former army ranger?

No, "don't give a fuck" option. Shitty poll

NFL was already in a tail spin before this, it's just going to get worse.
fortune.com/2017/09/20/nfl-monday-night-football-tv-ratings-decline/

Some people blame cord-cutters and a decline in interest, yet college football ratings are still great;
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tv-ratings-saturday-sept-9-2017/

>tfw my redneck diehard steelers fan friend(even though we live in Chicago) is going to this as his FIRST GAME
>BTFO

>Low IQ people are so triggered by not being able to combine their low IQ flag waving with their low IQ sports watching.
>Also, fuck the veterans.

Found the tranny

Well meme'd

strawpoll.me/14000458
strawpoll.me/14000458
strawpoll.me/14000458

VOTE
>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE

Today decides what I do with this shit

Checked

God Bless Trump and God Bless America!!

>steelers are faggots
No one can dispute this.

tomlin is /ourguy/. he didnt want his team associated with it

>watching niggerball

niggers undone by their own ignorance, who would see this coming?

men just change the channel

>1 bend the knee kneel cuck

explain? did the NFL snub Trump somehow?

>National sport in x country
>X people not celebrating x while playing it
The absolute state of aussie shitposting

KNEELKEKS BTFO

Who the fuck would pay that much to watch this shit?

poop

BTFO tbqh

Look at all these losers getting triggered. What a bunch of pussies. Hilarious.

>Did they watch the NFL before?
Some do and are pretty knowledgeable.

Stadiums closed due to aids

strawpoll.me/14000458
strawpoll.me/14000458
strawpoll.me/14000458

VOTE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY

Because violent nigger thugs get shot when they attack the police. Ignoring black on black crime.

b u r n a ((((((f l a g))))) t h e r e

>national sport
NFL isn't baseball.

I can't wait to watch drunk yinzers call into the nightly sports call. But yeah this is bullshit, I figured at least the Pittsburgh guys would be forced to stand.

>Having freedom of speech with your employer
>employers employ you and you represent them to sell product
>product not selling because you are being a tool
Usually gets you fired. They have every right to freedom of speech but not the consequences

NFL will soon be unwatchable by the conservative majority in America, because of fucking
>NIGGERS

Do liberals even watch football?

Reminds me of all the women supporting mass effect andromeda, but they don't even buy the game!

The NFL is basically a legalized and tax-supported monopoly. Trump tried to create another football league decades ago and it was shut down by the NFL monopoly. Time for revenge LOL

I would never, personally. I live with my parents and they like football, I pay the satellite and internet bill for them. They're getting fed up too, though. Gonna be saving about $55 a month at least by canceling it, there's a """regional sports fee""" on the bill too.

our national sport is baseball you retarded emu.

Take more time to think before posting.

Normiegate is go.

youtube.com/watch?v=am1oAOoST1E

Can we start tweeting to players that kneeling isn't enough? That if they really want to make a difference they must refuse to play. It's win-win. If they don't refuse and continue to play, they get called out. If they do sit out entire games, they'll be hated by the fans and possibly fired.

#CutTheCord

Tried to buy the Buffalo Bill

What? Drumpf didn't do the XFL

>Are we know
>It was a t-t-typo!!!!!

Fucking fool.

I had dinner with my parents a few days ago and they said they'd cancelled their NFL sub over this. It was the only reason they ever watch TV. Last time they watched TV was watching Trump's acceptance speech.

USFL

Yanks have Ice Hockey right? Watch that. Our tv only shows dive grass, otherwise I'd watch the whitest sport I could find.

He did one too, but yes, XFL was McMahon.

kek at all this one upsmanship

by next week they will be burning the flag during the national anthem

Tomlin held a Hillary campaign fundraiser you faggot.