Any job is for cucks, you're basically doing something else for other people

Any job is for cucks, you're basically doing something else for other people.

Discuss.

>Hiring your skills and services to others for compensation.

The company needs people to run, and in return, it gives employees cash and resources.

How is this cucked? It's just a transaction.

duh, inreturn for monetary gain. if you don't like it good. I'll keep doing it to fund owning a 2k+ rig that lets me achieve over 400 SPPH, shitposts per hours, and to pay for my cheap mortgage.

>guy has an idea/dream
>spends time and money putting it together
>can't do it all himself
>hires people to help him achieve his goals
>both the employer and employee get what they need
>this somehow makes the employee a cuck

Yes im a self employed landscaper. Sorry Burgers thats impossible down there because landscaping is a mexican job in the USA. But here it feeds my family..

>have skills
>experience
>qualification
>I offer a service
>I make a product
>I sell this product
>I sell this service
>I get paid in return

Am I talking about someone who is employed, self employed or someone who runs a company?

That is very inefficient use of a pack of Band-Aids.

So you're just a guy with a snowblower right?

How does it feel to be completely useless leech? That's what niggers do,

What is happening in this photo? Pierced nipple?

in your example, it works fine.
but in reality
>massive corporation already has a monopoly of the market
>hires waves of people to make its factories run
>pays them as little as possible in order to keep their products cheap
>creates a world of rampant consumerism and underpaid, overworked jobs

also, automation when?

Probably. Looks like maybe a spot of blood under the one with the bulge of her nipple. I just wonder why she went apeshit with the other couple dozen.

God you fucking idiots. Your mom probably bought you an icecream cone from an ice cream man. Why does he do it? He works because he enjoys serving people ice cream. Why did you mother buy you an ice cream cone with her money? Because she or your father worked for it by providing another service.

Grow the fuck up before the nigger swarm destroy us all.

Why the fuck did you reply to every post, autismo?

Wageslaves are in such bottomless Stockholm denial that telling one how you're not really emotionally invested in being productive for Mr. Ovenberg is akin to saying you like to rape babies. I'd sooner confide my racist views to someone than explain how I've only ever felt invested in my own pursuits and when someone starts getting paid with the expectation that they'll perform for someone with authority over their natural passion just becomes a phony charade. The truth doesn't go over well with the Mike Rowe-penis-slobbering types I work with.

To get your attention. And it worked.

Slide thread. Remember to sage if you respond by putting Sage in the options box

I only came in here hoping there would be moar pics of those titties.

but them titties bruh

Being self employed is the god tier career.

>tfw working at walmart for over a decade

I got bills to pay.

>fuck you and your rules, and your job
>now gibsmedat, cunt
sounds fairly niggerish, doesn't it?

>He works because he enjoys serving people ice cream.
Or he fucking hates it but is tricked into thinking there is no alternative?

>tricked into thinking there is no alternative?
>tricked

then make your own business cucklord
by that line of logic taxes cuck you because you are working for someone else except with out a choice

I manage 400 acres of forest for timber, and mill my own boards, which I sell. I am enhancing my own land, built my own house, etc. I am therefore, not a cuck

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I work from home and make 200k +
I do work for someone else, but it is a mindless corp so only a few people are extremely rich. My only alternative is to risk leaving and starting up a company, but with no plan or sellable production it is not a promising route.

Value is subjective.

yeah this is necessary and why christian values are so important and successful, the problem is the jews perverting the execution of said ideals on the world stage but we go with it cause we can't tell

>You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years
so unclothe her rear and feed her your dick for at least 18 years

>p o s s i b l e

nice big TITTIES

some people are paid lower than minimum wage this comic sucks

China you drunk, go home, mind the trucks.

Taxes do cuck you

I'm going to accept the Chinese philosophy for trickery on this one:

If you get tricked, it's your own fault for being able to be tricked.

This guy gets it, bend over and serve those that have monopolised the application of force or be subjected to natures callous brutality and perish.

I really wouldn't mind if their modus operandi for those of us that can see through this Disney land veil titled "liberty" and wish not to suffer it was a mercy shot to the back of the head, leaving people to the onslaught of winter is a level of cruelty that truly only humanity is capable of, that and Adonai I guess if you ascribe to science and entropy.

It would depend on whether you are in someone else's employ. If you are not, its not really a job though, when you work for yourself you brain rewards you and life becomes good, when you work for someone else, they just can't help but rub it in your face and suddenly life becomes a soul crushing disappointment. There is ZERO dignity in lining someone elses pockets.

If you are in someone else's employ the only way honestly to rid yourself of the taint of subservience is to rise up and destroy your employer and his bloodlines, any less is a half measure and will only provide you with a temporary sense of freedom. Ultimately you or your children, perhaps even their children will end up indentured to (((those))) that only keep you around to serve (((themselves))).

You can't build a functioning civilization if everyone is a selfish asshole.

I always find it interesting how reality means different things to different people

everything we do is for kikes

define reality

>I live on welfare.

self-employed > NEET > Wagecuckery

your just blowing hot air here OP, these wagecucks don't know the finer life of being NEET.

The word "cuck" has lost all meaning.
Just like "literally" and "fascism" and several other words over the past 5-10ish years.

Actually I know several young blue collar white guys who own landscaping businesses.

That's one silver lining to the destruction of the American working class - the intelligent but non-degreed white men tend to start more small businesses and work for themselves (because they don't have a choice).

Explaining things is for cucks, you're basically making opinions for other people.

>you're basically doing something else for other people.

I need money. Ultimately i work for me.

Once I get my house paid off I'm renting it out and going to live in Thailand for a few years.

When I worked in a factory I made triple the minimum wage at the time. We had guaranteed hours too, so we'd spend entire shifts on the clock dicking around, talking and cleaning. Kind of miss it.

Have you ever had a real job?