Thank for saying what we've all been thinking, SI writer Jon Tayler. I'm so glad the MLB wants to die as well

Thank for saying what we've all been thinking, SI writer Jon Tayler. I'm so glad the MLB wants to die as well.

Literally, a nobody adding nothing.

I especially like his negro teammates who all look either ashamed of him or ashamed of themselves for not joining. This whole thing is hilarious.

>paid millions of dollars to play a kids game
>blames the country that makes it possible

Shitting right in the mouth of the American dream, I hope these people lose it all

who the fuck reads Sports Illustrated anymore?

guess they're (((Sports Illustrated))) now

most of the other black team mates aren't even americans, they're usually cuban or dominican.

I was trying to hurt ESPN by exclusively getting my little updates on SI but it's obvious that they are just as bad as ESPN. Bye, sports.

True and I'm wondering if they give any shits at all about any of this because maybe they don't.

Not sure. Most of the dominicans haven't had the same American experience as privledged blacks in the US. They a dirt fucking poor in their home country, absolute poverty. And in a short period of time they come to the US into the big leagues making millions of dollars. They have no reason to think anything else of the US except that it's great, they've only known it as the place that allowed them to be richer and support their families more than would ever be possible in their home country.

I'm thinking that when shit really hits the fan, you'll actually hear these guys speaking out in frustration, blaming the dumb niggers in their league who had to end the party. It'll be great watching them divided among themselves.

If I were the guy next to him I would have given him a gently nudge and lol'd at his dumbass rolling around on the ground looking even more the fool.

He's also the lowest paid MLB catcher and knew that he'd never end up in the hall of fame so shame it is.

Nice too that he waits to the end of the season for this shit and jumps on the bandwagon to make a "statement". Fraud. He's only got seven more games to look the fool. Odds he keeps it up?

Unlike the cruel Trump, who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel.

I don't follow baseball because i'm not 50 yet, but can someone who is tell us:
Is this mongrel any good at baseball?
Or
Was he a benchwarmer who is just trying to get attention?

Good thing the A's suck and are extreme fags. Based Indians broke their Moneyball W record this year too so they can fall in shame.

desu as snails go those are some meaty looking little motherfuckers. If the french jizz there pants at the thought of eating tiny little snails maybe there is something to be said for the BAS, Big African Snail.

Le "based" meme kill yourself worldstarhiphop nigger lover you are no better than this ugly fuck kneeling fuck off retard go listen to Kendrick lamar

Triggered.

What is he protesting?

And you've been niggered and refuse to admit it but keep sucking up everything the dindu culture shits out

Due process isn't afforded to all of our citizens, which is unconstitutional