Does anyone else think Kiritsugu jumped the gun when he shot the airplane?

Does anyone else think Kiritsugu jumped the gun when he shot the airplane?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero:Heart_Of_Freaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Why? Do you?

Kerry is not a smart man.

I mean, why not even think about saving Natalia? They know magic and shit.

I wouldn't risk those zombie bees getting out. I'd torch the plane too.

No, he shot the gun

this was such a fucking stupid scene in a series full of bad writing. Just let the plane land for fucks sake, it's not like the damage would get too out of hand

>Just let the plane land for fucks sake
zombie bees
>it's not like the damage would get too out of hand
zombie bees

kill the zombie bees? that's their fucking job.

user, have you ever seen a beehive?

Shoot every single bee in the head from getting away?

>Land plane in water
>Shoot out the cockpit's windows and jump out
>Have Kerry blow plane to hell
>Continue having edgy adventures

Idiot.

>They let the plane to land
>A bee escapes
>infects someone
>this someone infects another dude
>The walking fate

Mad props to Kiri if he can pull that off.

>>Land plane in water
It would absolutely tear massive holes in the hull of the plane.

Kiritsugu did not killed Shirley and because of that all the town was doom so he did not wanted to repeat it with Natalia

What part of ZOMBIE BEES aren't you guys understanding here?

I'd watch that.

Why didn't Natalia put on an astronaut suit and fly the plane into space so the bees die?

So because he was retarded once he's going to purposefully retard it up forever?

Whose to say a few bee's didn't escape the explosion in the air? They can fly.

Seriously, even if she couldn't land on land send the plane into a crash course towards open waters, Kerry's already tracking it's position, As soon as he's ready, break the cockpit, let the incoming wind take you out of the plane and immediately order Kerry to blow it to hell. Boom. job over and she lives. The one chance that Kerry had time to take a third option and he ignored it for the murderer option without hesitation. I also don't like how the anime made it seem like she knew he was going to kill her when in the novel she didn't see it coming at all.

Well that's really the whole point of Zero.
Kititsugu is dumber than Sherou.

>dumber than Sherou
Woah there buddy, let's not get crazy here

>implying Kerry is any smarter

The point of Shirou is that he literally can't be anything other than full retard.

How did blowing up the plane with a Surface to Air rocket kill all the bees

it was a big rocket

>impying bees can survive explosions

I miss the golden age of Frodo.

Shooting down a plane with a manpads hardly destroys the whole plane utterly, zombie bees being ejected into the open air is still a danger

Quiet you

And? Bees can't swim. So now you have a bunch of immortal zombees at the bottom of the ocean, whoop de fucking doo

No, because he had to make a split decision and fast.

It's like that that gorilla incident. All the animal hippies and muh feels are bitching about how the zoo workers didn't just tranquilize the gorilla, but don't understand that it would have taken too long for it to work before the kid could have ended up dead.

>dead bodies float
>zombies start washing up on shore
>birds and other carrion eating animals chews on them
>zombie animals
>escalates from there

Of course most of that depends on how that particular magic works in the Fate-verse.

And they would fly out before it sinks.

Who saids it was submerged underwater? A window could have shattered upon landing still above water, and if it was submerged she would have died in such a crash anyways.

Are you somehow implying that zombie sharks are better than zombie bees?

Of course, I meant the exact opposite.

He didn't jump the gun he fired a rocket.

Why did the airplane fly 100m above the ocean? I never heard of any kind of passenger transportation flight that low.

I would guess because Natalia was piloting it.

Would you be as idealistic as him and shot down the plane? I personally believe i'd let her take the chance and save her own life over saving many others. I don't like the idea of innocent people dying, but i prefer to help those that are important to me instead of total strangers, even if more die in the process than i end up saving.

>Iri drives like shit
>Kerry taught Iri how to drive
>Natalia likely taught Kerry how to drive
Take a guess.

Land it in the fucking ocean, and torch it with the remaining fuel in the airplane.

Bees won't survive it's way to land, they will literally fall apart from wear, or drown in the ocean.

Planes are filled with extremely combustible fuel, you know.
Something like 90% of the total weight of an airplane is fuel.

Yeah he was fucking shit not being able to handle some cheap "The Dead" knock off.

Should've called the shikis.

This. Kiritsugu is just shit at being a magician. I bet even Shirou could've saved everyone on that plane.

Realistically speaking, how much damage could that guy's bees have caused if they had gotten loose in a city? Is any random mage capable of creating a stealthy, self-replicating bioweapon and wreaking havoc?

Have you read FZ: Hearts of Freaks, Sup Forums?

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero:Heart_Of_Freaks

“Present Mountain” – no one remembered this village anymore.