CONFIRMED: 1000+ NFL PLAYERS TO PROTEST THE FLAG TODAY

NFL is killing itself

incredibly out of touch with their demographic base

Trump chose the perfect fight. He is rallying his base and making the left look anti-American.

lol what idiots.

NFL ratings have been declining for years, deciding to do this is like putting nails in a coffin.

Lol, what a dumb faggot. Felon league is fucked.

When do you think they'll figure it they got played bigly?

kek, someone needs to shop the NFL onto that comic with the guy holding someone hostage and then another person comes up and shoots the hostage in the head

it was the perfect fight, he exasperated a slow growing cancer and forced people to pick a side. the fact that republicans are the major demographic for NFL will play itself out once these teams go full nig.

HISTORICALLY LOW RATINGS

The NFL is committing suicide. Bigly.

>this + brain trauma controversy
>tfw football will become unpopular and die in my lifetime
This is the fucking best timeline.

>niggers

*yawn*

Do these retards not understand that Trump has a higher IQ than these 80IQ idiots that are protesting? He's playing them all like a fiddle and they're all way too dumb to even realize it. SAD!

customers will decide

Do you think a new football league will be created from this?

GET TO WORK THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE BATTLE!!! THIS FIRST VICTORY OR DEFEAT WILL DICTATE THE OUTCOME OF THIS SITUATION!!

START SPREADING "im going to skip watching the game today" KIND OF MESSAGES ON SOCIAL MEDIA

I REPEAT

START THE PSYOP WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE NFL FOR THEIR TREACHERY FOREVER

Why do so many people care so much about a bunch of roided-up felons running into each other?

College football has always been better anyway.

>Trump literally winning with the more players that protest
>too stupid to understand this

poor little victimized retards that get paid millions to throw a ball

We need to Compile list of names. Coordinate with Sup Forums

>shareholders start sweating profusely

This.

noone will watch the nfl because of niggers

Wow a bunch of overpaid entertainment clowns are going to all do a meaningless and nonproblem solving gesture that has been hurting them even more. Trump sure it's the one making the mistake here.

>NYT cuck scribbler

It's amazing just how out of touch most of them are with reality.

Is this guy a fucking retard? This is killing the NFL. It's amazing how blind liberal are.

this. I always saw it as a waste of time when my father/other males around watched it

>Do you think a new football league will be created from this?

No. Though protests are the number one reason for people giving up on the NFL, not far behind are the head injuries. People don't enroll their kids in football anymore.

L A F F I N

I hate both niggerball and niggerball. Damn monkeys getting free rides to college to chase around a ball like a golden retriever while I had to work full time while maintaining a 4.0 gpa in chemical engineering.

Kek

>HAHA I SAID BIGLY THAT MEANS DRUMPF IS BTFO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Good for you, Zero Self Awareness League.
They all deserve their fate.

Politics do not belong in sport

This guy got the point

Thank God. These tiny fascists need to learn what TV ratings mean. Play the damn game and.... that's it. Play the damn game and shut up.

Please explain what's happening?
>t eurofag

Normie wake up call.
Witnessing spoiled multi-millionaires playing a game disrespect America.

This.
I quit watching the NFL about five years ago.
Nogs ruined the NBA years ago.
It's going to be fun to watch this crash and burn.

second

VetAnon here, how many of you know this is on purpose? BLM didn't work, Antifa didn't work. What is next? Freedom of Speech is next, thus divide and conquer. Read the Art of War and you will see.

>unprecedented act of unity.
>disrespecting the flag
>the majority of people that tune in to foosball are patriotic Americans with more conservative political leanings.
>most athletes tend to be conservative.

NFL just committed suicide. Press S to spit.

S

>leftits burning signs labeled "free speech"
>cries out MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH when trump roasts millionaires for kneeling during the anthem
say it with me: rules for thee but not for me

they don't even realise whatever reason this protest started, it's just a fuck blumpf thing now. Great job retards, you won by getting everyone who followed pro football to stop watching it, and everyone who supports it to forget what it was even about to begin with

Thank god , we need it to piss off even more Americans so even more people start cutting their NFL subscriptions.
HAHA fucking stupid niggers.

Fucking this, hope Baseball makes a big comeback. NFL was always full of niggers and football is a shittier sport.

>sport memed around the world as the most patriotic thing an american can do apart from enlisting
>"""""protest"""""" the flag during it
Did all these retards lose their minds because of the steroids? How the fuck do they think this will work in their favor?

Every Sunday straight males watch football in USA

The players who get paid fortunes are all protesting the flag today to protest..racism? Not sure

N E G R O F E L L O N L E A U G E

Never

This is what WE and Trump wanted.....They are playing into our hands...

So does Meryl Streep wtf love sports now?

Is this how Jews feel when they get people to fall for white guilt, racemixing, etc? Because this feels good.

Some nigs didn't stand up during the national anthem.

>the institutes pushing hard for this don't have their football teams partake in it because they know it leads to less "business"(enrollment)
really makes you think

BOYCOTT
THE
NFL

lol silly niggers

The player pool for football in 10 years is going to be hockey sized

Yep

S

played collegeball y'know

>national freemasons league

Don't take the bait from these clowns. They are basically crisis actors looking to cause strife. Turn your backs on them. Probably all trannies also. Hormones are serious business.

Nah more players kneeling means they're winning, right?

>rich millionaire athletes make fools of themselves as the president effortlessly aligns himself with a popular majority view
>big mistake

Oh liberals, its like you have not learned anything in 2 years.

>Some of The black players in the National Football league decided about a year ago to kneel during the national anthem to protest the fake claim that police are randomly killing blacks. (They are not)
>People just ignored them.
>Niggers get mad they are being ignored so more decide to take a knee,
>trump tells Americans to boycott the NFL
>players double down
The NFL won't be around in a few years thanks to this.

Most Americans prefer college football anyway.
Only people that watch the NFL are gamblers and people who play fantasy football.

I work in the IT Industry. No one complains about women. Some complain about the pandering to women though.

Leftist make me sick

>hope Baseball makes a big comeback.
My nigger.

>Trump provokes NFL players and affiliates to make a mockery of the US flag
>To side with Trump is to side with the Flag, to side with the niggers is to side with traitors
4d Chess.

Great, now Trump has a complete monopoly on anything patriotic. Dems will have a hard time ever winning anything again

You have to understand these dumbasses live in an echochamber that's far worse than Sup Forums. Here we thrive on disagreement and arguing. They, on the other hand, live in a world where there no dissent is allowed and all content is massively curated and censored, hence they've become deluded enough to think that this will somehow work out in their favor.

Not going to lie. I will watch football at the bar today because it will be on tv anyways but I won't turn it on in my house and try to avoid their major sponsors.

I hate football, so I don't give a shit. Most of those football players are criminals and thugs anyway.

The NFL kicking the bucket is a good thing.

Over 60% of the players are niggers, but 78% of the NFL's viewers are white.

Whites have the power to destroyed the NFL if they want.

>the state of society
just fucking end it

and when is this happening?

Checked

Also, Target's business started going down the tubes after the men in women's bathrooms boycott

>murican education

>Picked the wrong fight
What are these guys smoking? Guys paid millions to throw a ball around are showing the rest of us what spoiled brats they are. This should go over real well with the blue collar NFL fan base.

This is just getting out of hand.
Leave sportsball alone.

To top it off, he declared today Gold Star family day. A holiday dedicated to the families of dead veterans, which has no set date, but is declared by the president once a year.

Lol rich niggers protest aganist the very white people that support their life style, that will go so well. Remember liberals faggot don't watch sports.

It's bigger than that even. The entire left is just reflexively opposing anything Trump does. They can't even help it at this point. Think about what kind of power this gives him. He can just pick fights with the craziest lunatics on the left and everyone on their side will rally around them by reflex. Whatever dumb thing the crazy person was advocating, no matter how dumb it is, the liberals will adopt as their new platform. Trump can define the political battlefield for the next 7 years as "me against this crazy person who represents liberals" and they will just let him because they're too blinded by rage to do anything else.

>half-nigger mongrel starts kneeling during National Anthem for some reason
>claims its about solidarity with niggers around the US being killed an sheeit by police.
>comes out he's a shit player and the team wants to get rid of him, prospects look bad
>appears that he was kneeling to garner sympathy and make himself a political icon that can't be cut.
>ended up being cut anyway, still can't get signed to an NFL team.
>the swathes of dumb niggers think its racism that no one wants to hire him, start kneeling during National Anthem.
>Now its morphed into something that niggers can't even explain, they're just doing it b/c they hate white peepole and America.
>NFL teams desperately try to spin it as some positive social movement, put out milquetoast press releases about diversity and community empowerment that makes no sense.

Could'a gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.

4D chess

because muh traditions and muh sunday football

look at his name

>If no one buys tickets to our games we win.
I see the NFL has decided to take the Canadian approach.

The steeler former ranger is out there with his hand on his heart for the anthem. The rest aren't.

So what is NFL?

I know this is a slide thread but this is a win win situation for Trump. If everyone protests, then the ratings are going to drop hard over the next few years, and all these niggers on four year $40 million contracts will be out of a job. If they decide to listen to Trump and stand for the national anthem, they'll just be showing that he was right all along. I hate that retarded 4d chess meme, but Trump doesn't pick a fight he cannot win

You know this is bad when yinzers start turning on their stillers
>t. Pittsburgh

Why the fuck is the national anthem played before games anyway?

Will this be NFLGate?

Some countries unlike Swedistan actually take pride in their nation

It’s so cringe when the left try’s to use Trumps words as a sort of gotcha. Billy, Sad, Snowflake, mot only do they want to steal everyone’s money they also want to steal anything that’s created and legit funny by Trump or his supporters