Are we even allowed to talk about lolis here anymore or have the nazis finally silenced it?

Are we even allowed to talk about lolis here anymore or have the nazis finally silenced it?

>complaining about the moderation in the OP
When your thread gets deleted, it won't be because of lolis. I just want you to know that before you make the next thread to complain about the moderation again.

Nice metathread you fucking faggot

Lolis are best when they are _____

You want the straight-up answer? It's totally fine to talk about specific lolis in/from shows but just "loli thread just because it should be here as another 24/7 general" is frowned upon.

Except every other body type and character archtype get threads, but they don't get deleted.
All of them or none of them. You can't pick and choose.

Existing.

There is always Sup Forums

It's just quiet because all the lolicons are out for the weekend.

Retarded way to start a thread.
And yes they probably did.
Just wait a few months and try again, mods will have forgotten by then.
And so will Sup Forumsnons. RIP in peace one of my favorites

No.

>the lolicon are normalfags meme

This need to stop.

normies see hundreds of adult women daily, so it makes sense that they'd be the most disgusted by them
shut-ins rarely see actual women, so they still hold on to some belief that any female over 14 is worth anything

I'm partway convinced Fujiko Fujio is a lolicon

>any female over 14 is worth anything
>Implying age has anything to do with loli

Spotted the newfag.

Looks like it's the same as always, a few days of repose but then one mod shows up and fucks everything up. This week seems worse though because a huge amount of falseflaggers showed up out of nowhere.
Then how come the It's time threads are still allowed? It's just like what said, talking about character types in general has always been part of Sup Forums.

*any 3d female over 14

this burger is 500

>Then how come the It's time threads are still allowed?
Because differently from loli fags, they have mostly remained on-point and with minimum blogging for years.
If the loli community on Sup Forums could organize their threads as decently as the fujoshi, then they would never lose a single thread to deletion.

>normies

Fuck off.

>they still hold on to some belief that any female over 14 is worth anything

It's time to stop shitposting.

>any 3dp is worth it

user you're not making it better. You probably should posting now.

Oh hey gee I wonder why these threads get deleted. It certainly not because lolifags can't stop talking about 3DPD right?

I've read more than a few of their threads out of curiosity (no homo I promise) and they're exactly the same thing as loli threads, but obviously with gay men instead.
And as plenty of threads have proved already, whoever keeps deleting threads doesn't give a single fuck about their content, he simply slams the delete button whenever he feels like it. I've even seen loli threads that remained perfectly on-topic and with barely any shitposting get deleted 15 posts away from bump limit.

>they're exactly the same thing as loli threads,
Then you have seen very different threads than me. My experience is that they even pay attention not to have too many threads because that would lead to a shortage of stuff to discuss and thus breed blogging.

Hey there mod, here to falseflag again?

adopt, cuddle, ignore
go

As history itself has proven, loli threads get made way less frequently when that mod stops fucking around with them.

user, i have at least the curtesy to sage my shit. And actually contribute to discussions when there are discussions. But with the loli-mod constructive stuff is so rare that it is not worth it to post in Loli-threads anymore.

The point is not the number but the content (density).

Hey, OP. I think the actual reason your thread got deleted is because you post like an obnoxious asshole, begin threads by complaining about moderation, don't actually offer a discussion topic in the OP, possibly missed simultaneously existing loli threads and imply things that simply are not factually true (that mods banned loli, when, in fact, there's been bumplimit-reaching threads every day as far as I can remember right now), which, in turn, reveals that you're crossboarder scum or don't lurk enough.

Abandon this shitty thread and do a better job next time. It's unsalvagable, in the meta-thread-way it's formulated in right now.

There's always enough content to talk about as well with the amount of loli characters in anime and the panda. Once again, whenever they peacefully reach bump limit or die because of no activity, it usually takes a lot longer for a new thread to get made, while the same isn't true when they get deleted or auto-saged for no reason.
>there's been bumplimit-reaching threads every day as far as I can remember right now
Your memory is probably failing you then because it's been a little while since the last thread that got to bump limit.

This.

Mod please delete this meta thread.

Hirohito should bring back /l/

I don't like this new nickname moot is going by. I mean, I get he got chewed out by Sup Forums, but this new handle is just silly.

Allow loliposting on /e/, /d/ and /h/; keep the current kind of loli threads on Sup Forums. That would please everyone other than a few normalfags and would avoid tons of shitposting to.

n't

>new nickname

user, i have bad news for you.
Moot is kill

ignore all 3

literally worst tear rori

dead

mine.

Post pics that mods love

>being Lirus Loli

I'm down for it.
She looks like someone that plays a lot.

Sauce me up Googles got nothing

I was actually posting Liru to try and sidetrack the thread into discussing the release of the no longer dead game. Unless this is old news already.

>release of the no longer dead game

Wait what?
I definitely missed something.
Clear it up right now or i won't consent to being your personal cookiebaker.

Basically a long forgotten Liru GF/waifu simulator.

Now a reality.
mega:///#!JBgDkJCZ!itE8LLV0KTCEpS3YowWweKJXTFlUBQTQtLelojQldf8 you didn't get this from me.

There is nothing to talk about other than I want to fug X

>you didn't get this from me.

What are you talking bout?
Who are you?
What is going on?
big thanks user

It came out 2 days ago and there was a thread about in on Sup Forums that obviously reached bump limit, but at 600 posts or so a killjoy mod showed up and closed the thread. Yeah, /h/ is better suited for it and all, but holy fuck Sup Forums has been waiting for this forever as well. Please try to read the mood.

I'm sorry.
basically i'm trying to get to sleep every method imaginable to get to sleep for 3 days straight.
I'll try to keep up with this in the future.

Don't worry, that little rant was directed at the mod. Enjoy your soft wolf girl and drown in all the vanilla.

I don't doubt it.

Mods have decided it's time to purge the pedophiles from our community. Our anime are at risk

>drown in all the vanilla

I probably will.
user signing off.

I get a cop car!

Gee whiz!

No, but seriously why is this meta thread still up?

Shizuka is great

Adopt, cuddle, sex up and then marry righty.

>Facebook memers hate loli
As sasuga'd.

Ayep

receiving head pats.

Don't make a shitty meta thread about this, also as was said do NOT expect to just have a 24/7 "just cuz" general.

Also there are far more useless loli threads than there are whatever trap/butt/feet/tit threads etc. If there were essentially 24/7 feet threads here and the footfags felt entitled to do that, then they would be treated no better.