CANADA YES!

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/boy-8-restraints-injected-york-region-school-1.4297581

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6GIbF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's archive it
archive.is/6GIbF

Based nordbot

what the fuck bro

So her son is batshit crazy/retarded and shes surprised that they had to restrain him?

Probably a half-nigger or arab too. Not like there's a difference.

If they hadn't restrained him she would of sued when he hurt himself or someone else. It's a loose loose situation for the school.

what is the skin color of the child?

All he did was run away to some pond.

why not just sue the shit out of them?

Injecting him with the Canada vaccine...probably end up a tranny soon enough

Sadly this is the most important question we must ask... seriuosly...

Ponds killed a kindergartner in Sk a couple weeks ago. He was a shitskin so no one cared haha

probably an indian

Checked.
This is most likely the case. It was all a ploy, it was not a sedative.

>tard had to be wrangled
No news here.

Well I like natives more than shitskins so I feel bad for the innocent boy. As long as its white skin or red skin.
Engines suck but they sure are better than immigrants.

OP is a retard. The kid is legit mentally retarded and is being raised by a single mom. The kid started attacking the police and hospital staff so they sedated him.

So why is wrong to restrain bad children?

He's white

they are getting rid of white kids

fucking shitlord

The UK doesn't have this problem.

he is literally black, not even blond

White trash is on the same level as stray dogs and black people. They should be in chains.

>you
absolutely retarded

Fun fact:

It's illegal to defend yourself in Canada
It's illegal to carry a weapon for self defense in Canada.

he's right by the way, not even memeing, we will be like the britbongs in not too long.

>first day in school
>8(!!) years old
So something is clearly wrong with that retard as normal kids enter school at 6 years of age.

I was about to be outraged thinking it had something to do with forcing kids to take vaccines but by the sounds of it, it was probably just some violent subhuman nigger or muslim that was assaulting his classmates.

>single mother

Every Single Time

We've been britbonging before it was political suicide.

The only thing that keeps our people peaceful is that 5 months of the year is -20 degree weather, so you can't chimp it up 365. Everyone is given a long period of time each year to think about their actions and never conquer anything, so everyone just settles.

When I was a kid there were separate schools for the mentally deficient. Somewhere along the way the powers that be decided it would be a good idea to put those kids in with the normal ones.
This is the result.

They are normalizing their actions. You will be put next and even then you will rationalize it.

wrong, this is the result of maleness becoming illegal slowly. he did nothing wrong but be a boy.

Read the article you illiterate. The kid is mentally retarded and is being raised by a single mother. He has as history of attacking other students and was probably sedated by hospital staff because he was attacking them too.

looks like the kid with the knife in america

1. Actually you can, you just cant curb stomp the nigger after you beat his ass. Its called reasonable force

2. You can carry a fucking sword still and the only restrictions on knives is that they cant be under 5 inches or be "auto-action" like a spring loaded knife

The carrying a weapon part is true the self defense part is false. Especially in your own home. People who get arrested for shooting burglars are almost always acquitted.

God Bless Nordbot

Yeah, Injuns don't really deserve the complete destruction of their culture and ethnicity and people taking all of their land. They're shit now though. Basically a warning of what happens when you become a minority in your own country (except white people are susceptible to opiates rather than alcohol; same shit though).

White Genocide does exist.

for autistics

wtf is wrong with the colonies

Autism.
They used to have special schools here for those kind of children. But a few years back, government decided that those special children need to be educated together with normal kids. Which backfired pretty quickly. Papers were full of stories where autistic children couldn't deal with real life schools, had to be restraint by police and taken away. I remember one story where a kid freaked out at the sight of a ball. Come recess, kids would play ball, and the little darling on the first day of school immediately hospitalized two kids playing football. He got a second chance and one week later completely wrecked an entire classroom. Kids were terrified, school was evacuated, riot police moved in and restrained that dear little 8 year old.

My guess is what happened in Canada was not so different from my story that happened in Germany.

>>first day in school
pretty sure they're referring to the first day of the 2017-2018 school year

I'm not so sure about that.
Read a comparable story that happened in Germany here:

This seems pretty fucked up on the surface. But I'm willing to bet he was being a total shithead and the parents don't have any discipline for him at all.

ahh, yeah. one of you krauts said that the german government combined the 3rd and 2nd schools together because the shitskins couldnt make it past the 3rd. what are the three levels of school
>3-dont know
>2-vocational
>1-gymnasium, if i remember its basically uni prep

I'm special needs and the story is pretty well the truth. I was integrated from a special needs class to regular. The only difference is the only reason i was fucked up was that i was in a special needs class. Teachers were complete assholes to me and refused to accommodate me. I had tourettes not autism. Which made school harder at first, though once i got out of elementary things went well for me. Finished high school full honors in AP, along with playing varsity football(which in Canada is a joke compared to america).

Nutters always existed in the past, except instead of beating and teaching kids into submission they are doled out hard drugs.

It's
1 Hauptschule - minimal education
2 Realschule - minimal education with a chance of the last two years in Gymnasium
3 Gymnasium - entitles you to go to university afterwards
and then there is
Sonderschule - special treatment for handicapped and retarded children without a real diploma at the end

The social-dem states also have Gesamtschule, which is a curious mix of the first three but doesn't work that well.

The trial was to integrade children from Sonderschule into the other three (4) kinds of schools. So far, there are no special teachers for that, old teachers are overworked, and the experiment seems to fail. Parents of both the normal and the special needs children are pissed, and that was the main reason why social-democrats failed in my state in the last elections which had been traditionally socdem ever since the war.

I-I did it, I found the blue f-fairy mom...

Probably got some advice from US public schools.

How long before that kid turns out to be batshit bipolar with multiple personality disorders and a file cabinet full of just his social worker case file folders?

Injected him with the gay no doubt

Let's cherrypick an article.
Second paragraph
>Debbie Kiroff says her eight-year-old, who loves cooking, Lego and swimming, has behavioural issues and a severe learning disability. So when the principal at Holland Landing Public School phoned her on Sept. 5 to say his behaviour was "escalating," it didn't come as a shock.
Stop reading like a fucking normie.

>Let's put extra strain on the schools with our SJW experiment, but don't give them any extra resource to deal with the strain!

That worked out well.

Its the mothers fault. 100% Will she sue? No

Does she vote? Will she write letters? Does she vote for 3rd parties, and minority parties?

no, and this is the result, she can go fuck herself with all the whining

>-20
Nigga what? Where is it that warm in the winter? Everywhere west of the atlantic?

>under 5 inches
That was a typo right? under? Well I'll just leave this here anyway.
The length of the knife only matters if you're concealing it. You can have over 6 inch knife of any length as long as it's visible on your belt.

checked
thnx hanz

good. mentally disabled and/or ill children shouldn't be part of the general population when they're a potential danger to others or themselves.

it's bad enough that they lower all educational requirements to ensure the average legally retarded nigger and immigrants can advance a grade every year, add in disabled children and your average white child is going to end up learning nothing.

The left fucked up the school system and crazy kids run it.

If not restrained kid hurts himself...Mother sues....leftist Judge awards her the motherlode...leftist CBC blames school..

The leftists have ruined Canada and Trudeau wants it destroyed....