GO FUCKING VOTE YOU FAGS, THERE'S 20 MINUTES LEFT AND WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF QUORUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO FUCKING VOTE YOU FAGS, THERE'S 20 MINUTES LEFT AND WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF QUORUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NueJsN2luA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i really dont care
your vote literally doesnt matter today

>I dont care my tax money will be literally stolen from me xd
You lose all rights to complain about how bad the state of things in this country is, if you refuse to change it

as if they arent going to do that regardless of today's vote
how nice it must be to still have an illusion of being able to influence shit like this

voted but sadly, it won't matter
kys fag, do smth

>quorum not reached
that's it, Im moving out of this rotting shithole

Wtf is a qurom

Do you literally vote on the same day as germany to save money on "get out the vote" propaganda

Wait what, huh? What's happening?

minimum of people that have to vote for a referendum to be valid.

germany or austria?

There's a Slovenian election going on? How fucked are you from 0. Things will stay the same regardless to 10. Vibrant enrichment imminent? If you're like the rest of us in the central/east of Europe, you're probably fine.

what vote? i dont remember any elections. did i miss something?

what is slovenia?

we will overpay for 27km of railroad tracks, sum of up to 1.2 billion €, guess ((who)) will stuff their pockets

No, this referendum was actually sabotaged on all fronts by the establishment (extremly late voting notices, shitty date, etc) because they're afraid of people actually rebelling against the ruling kleptocrats
Referendum against an infrastructure budget that's essentially useless (and I dont mean that in a libertarian muh roads sense, its a shitty project only made to fill the pockets of tycoon friends of the neoliberal SMC/succdems). There's a right-wing-far-left coalition against it, but the kleptocratic social-democrats and centrists are pushing it.

Blagodarim slavonic bro. Good luck.

I'm way too drunk on young wine to drive my car up to the voting booth

So, uh alpine Serbs voted on something? Care to elaborate?

Politicians get to jew 1,2 billion € from us scott free, essentially.
Nothing out of the ordinary for Balkans, but still.

You are literally fucking retarded if you thought the second track can be postponed or changed from the current plan. Yes, go vote so there may be a change on actual elections, but this was nothing but a waste of time, there's too much money at stake here for them to just get a cheaper or different plan. Most of the referendums here are a waste of time now, they give you a false hope your opinion might matter, but like it was with gay marriage one, it'll get passed eventually, even if so many people voted against it on the referendum. MSM isn't on the level of US where they shilled like crazy against Trump, but in this case, you saw maybe 1/10th of the text explaining with legit reasons why people are against it and the rest is telling you how it would be against the progress of this country to vote anything but for the second track.

It's just a referendum, you don't need to worry about the elections, the president is mostly irrelevant here, what matters is the government and right now SDS would win and they are more right wing leaning with anti-migrant shit

As Vili Kovačič said, it's about sending a clear message to the bandits in charge.

m8, here they do it without asking us, so it's not all that bad :^)

how is the economic situation in Bulgaria slavbro?

wtf is a slovenia

blessed picture
idk what's sadder, politicians stealing without asking, or politicians stealing with the consent of voters

its a central Europe country

This might explain a thing or two

wrong

fuck quoram, why did you even let these mudslimes in? for eu gibs? now enjoy them and their sharia book you voted for

Look on the bright side, at least you don't have an average wage of below 400€ and your president isn't involved in criminal activities (Im not talking petty corruption scandals, I'm talking being straight up involved in cocaine smuggling)

?
It's a referendum concerning an overpriced railway, nothing to do with refugees
And we didn't let them in as much as they literally overwhelmed our tiny army and border protection force. Should've sent reinforcements to our border like we asked instead of whining.

We are doing well. Slow and steady. I think RO is the only one better in the region. Skilled people will find jobs easily. Good outsourcing and cheap programmer environment is happening rn.

Look up balkanski bojevnik, pretty much all of our center-"left" is pretty much propped up by ex-UDBA drug smugglers. They have the decency of using frontmen and puppets in public life though, dont want to get found out

As annoying this guy was at college, you couldn't help but laugh when he explained that the only reasons niggers were so good at sports was because their grandfathers were still running away from lions in africa

Prepozno čez 4 leta bojo pa jokal,ko bodo dobili novi TEŠ6

You cant hate based Duhovnik
The guy constantly rants on the philosophers next door

Slovenia is a meme country. Neck yourself.

Half of the professors at FS do that, especially in the first two years. Not really surprising, though, most of them are redpilled and the philosophers next door are basically as left wing as they can be

yeah starting year 2 next week
its difficult but many laughs are to be had

Starting my studies at FDV in a week. How fucked am I?

dont know man, im at FS

We just politely ignore them and their technicolor hair
t. dude 2 blocks further away from Filofaks

I was just asking for a general opinion on them

We call them močeradi
dont really see colored hair out here in the countryside in the bumfuck of nowhere

what I've gathered is that if you're from the countryside the ''vse se da zment'' mentality goes out the window in ljubljana

You won't have many laughs in the second year, the first one is there to flush out the people that aren't serious about studying or college in general, but the second one is where the hard stuff and a ton of work starts. First one may not have been easy, but the second one is definitely the hardest, with half a dozen reports every week in the first semester. Second semester of the 2nd year is just hard, but less stressful. If you can pass the second year, congrats, you have finished the three years, because the 3rd year is easy as fuck

0, FDV is a meme all retards who don't know what to do with their lives go there, expect to be unemployable when you (if) finish

V bistvu sm /elita/

t. immigrant with brown friends

well cant quit now can I

Defence studies seems pretty straightforward if you go down the military route

Any advice other than throw away freetime

do you have good dsl's? consider suckin sum dick 4 extra €

money really isnt a problem

than what are u doing on Sup Forums, go do some coke or shit

gospodov dan

Not really throw away free time, just forget about it existing or the college you see in movies. No parties as there is no time during the second year, other than that, go to lectures even if people tell you you don't need them, listen and pay attention, add your own notes to stuff you have printed (you get the lectures online for most subjects), ask if you don't understand anything even if you're embarrassed. Some cunts like Gosar in Machine elements will whine how you should know stuff already, but those are rare. Most people are there to help you so ask if you don't understand. I guess studying in groups helps too, but I never did it, which is why I probably had problems. Also, don't postpone shit until next year, even if you have enough credit points, you'll seriously regret it and most importantly, don't skip on kolokviji, they are worth the time and the trouble they'll save you. The exam attempts are also limited, don't waste them on "ehh, I'll have a go at it to see what it's like", if you didn't study.

Yeah already decided that this year I'll go full on kolokvij mode to try and avoid exams as a whole

MYDLIŁ MI BARANA

youtube.com/watch?v=5NueJsN2luA

oh fuck, wrong country, Slovenia, not Slovakia

>slovenia
>rotting shithole
you are just spoiled user

Jaz sem bil za, samo nisem dal glasa

>Cmerar actually said that people who didnt vote must have decided to be for them stealing even more money

>quorum
What are you talking about?

Against had ~150k. That's only about 50% of the quorum.