HAPPENING: MASS SHOOTING IN TENNESSEE CHURCH

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoshBreslowWKRN/status/911994737690841088
google.com/amp/wkrn.com/2017/09/24/breaking-church-shooting-in-antioch-sunday/amp/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ἀντιόχεια
twitter.com/JoshBreslowWKRN/status/912004176703606784
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link or fuck off nigger

twitter.com/JoshBreslowWKRN/status/911994737690841088

Antioch is a Hispanic shithole nowadays. Probably some fucking dreamer.

Antioch. The ancient city?

Are you sure it's not the Middle Eastern city Antioch? Church shootings are part and parcel of living in the levant

>Antioch

Undoubtedly negroid violence.

google.com/amp/wkrn.com/2017/09/24/breaking-church-shooting-in-antioch-sunday/amp/

This. Lot of Muslims there these days, too.

WHAT THE FUCK.
WHY ISN'T ANYBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS

Plump

They're too busy discussing nigger monkeys nogging during the national anthem at sporting events.

Is this a black church or a white church?

Whether or not I care depends on this.

Antioch doesn't exist. lol

usa
everyday

so 6 people injured in London acid attack

6 people injured in the Antioch chruch.

The wages of hebrew mythology

Kek'd!

Could be a Muslim.
I think all the Kurds and Somalians live around there.

Why is it that mass shootings under Obama there were allways double digits dead and no witnesses. Aaannd Always a lone wolf doing shit that goes down with military precision
And Now its tonnes of witnesses and moslty injuries... makes me think...

6 gorillion!!!1

who says the witnesses are real

But but but people have first amendment rights in Tennessee!!!! This can't happen!!! They would have defended themselves!!!

antioch is in turkey (should be syrian clay). you dumbass

Well fuck,
mind blown off

>google.com/amp/wkrn.com/2017/09/24/breaking-church-shooting-in-antioch-sunday/amp/
10 bucks says it's a big old nothingburger, nothing related to race or politics.

yea, retarded burgers fuck it up, as usual

This happened in Antioch, TN, you retarded nigger.

HERE WE FUCKING GO

ITS RAEL GUISE

>so 6 people injured in London acid attack
Acid attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city. Trying to do anything to prevent them is pointless and a violation of our freedoms.

>6 people injured in the Antioch chruch.
BAN ALL DUCK GUNS! IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE WE NEED TO GET RID OF ALL FREEDOM! BURN ALL GUN OWNERS!!!

>six injured

Not a happening

Race of the shooter ?

Cuz its niggers shooting niggers or some beaners or other brown shit.

It is still an active scene.
Dunno if it was some personal feud or mass shooter yet.

Oh fuck. My gf's grandmother and little cousins live and go to church in Antioch.

way to early. Although I wonder how they know it was 6 people shot. literally just happen
somehow this french guy tweeting about it. He live in paris france lol

L'église visée est la Burnette Chapel Church of Christ

how do you even pronounce Antioch?

>shooting occuring in USA
>Happening

>he has not cut funding to Syrian rebel groups
false

>twitter.com/JoshBreslowWKRN/status/911994737690841088

>shooting in america
>happening

NIGGER CHURCH MASSACRE

fwiw: antioch is a white suburb of nashville.

can confirm, have stayed in antioch. mostly trailer trash

Guys, I need to know the race of the shooter so I can decide if I should be outraged about babby-killing assault weapons or white people.

Can I just go with both? Is that ok?

Source?

practicing for what? to blow their eardrums out?

>first amendment
oh please don't shoot me mr. here I am using my first amendment rights to beg you not to shoot me

thats why its only injured and not dead degenerate

Here is a pic of their pics from their facebook. Looks very white.

I see you gave up those jigaboo spears for our white weapons.

>Implying money isn't funnelling towards them

So when it's revealed that people have actually died, what will you say then?

>Ahmed bombing in France
>happening

TennesseeAnon here. We have loads of bumfuck cities named after great metropolises. We have a Paris and a London Tennessee too. Everyone is armed, and we only care about football and beer, and hating niggers that aren't currently or were formerly playing football.

I AM SILLY!!!!!

Jewish gun grabber false flag

Ann-tee-ock

>be american
>get shot

>go to funeral in church
>get shot

Because NFl gonna take a knee

look like a pedo cult

Like antifa except it has an AAk sound at the end like in the word ox

Kek, this happened like 2 miles from my parent's in law. It's a super mexican/niggerish/immigrant area now

What is wrong with America? Do they not have weapon rooms in the churches there?

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ἀντιόχεια

>church shooting
based Varg strikes again

I live near Antioch.. it's a well known nigger infested area. I'm going to go with niggers 100%.

>be american
>go to church
>get shot
>go to school
>get shot
>go to cinema
>get shot
>go to fast food drive
>get shot

I'm a Tennessee resident. At the baptist church I go to, multiple congregation members carry a handgun every Sunday because damn near half of them have concealed carry permits. If somebody did that at my church, they'd get lit the fuck up real quick, desu.

>be french
>get run over by trucks of peace

Not true at all. Unless you stayed in Antioch a decade ago. It's pretty much niggers at this point.

Great googly-moogly thats 10 mins from my place!

Yup, looks like a false flag to save the NFL

We are basically cowboys

actually fucking unconfirmed reports it was atually Jack Donovan, "Revenge for the destruction of European cultures" is what he was heard screaming while shooting the church up

manhunt under way

I hope everyone is okay. I hate shootings.

You are a fucking idiot, it started turning black/mexican 25 years ago and by 2005 was nothing but nigger and mexicans. The only whites that live in that area live over near long hunter and towards Mt Juliet where its technically Antioch but really isn't

That doesn't happen in America since there are no pedestrians.

This is fake

Can confirm. I know of a place called Bogota but it's pronounced like pagoda instead of Bogotá

That form looks like shit. No wonder blacks can't hit a fucking thing. I would dance a jig of joy if I saw a bunch of hood niggas lined up like this. Guaranteed, just from seeing this kind of static practice, that they have not trained moving and shooting. Would probably take 5 minutes for two dudes with experience to roll up that entire group. That kinda shit gonna get them BTFO.

But you unironically are silly if you're still a Trump supporter. Not really silly but rather deluded.

>be French
>get shot
>surrender
>get shot again
At least we have a +5 to bullet resistance due to the Freedom Flab perk.

:( I miss those pre-nigger days of hanging out at Hickory Hollow mall. They really do destroy everything.

this. my old high school was like 65-75% white when i went, now its less than 25% white.. disgusting.

also fun fact, this church is less than 2 miles down the road from antioch high school

Police just released picture of the suspect

Hickory Hollow was fucking awesome in the late 90's. I went once back in like 2006 on a Friday night and it looked like a 3rd world country

antioch is nigger-central

They're fucking running Opry Mills into the ground too. I hate niggers.

Only it wasn't Christianity that promoted all the secular shit like LGBT madness and untraditional gender roles that is destroying the West so your joke doesn't make sense.

what kinda church they running over there? Look like comet ping pong Eli pizza review

Now they call it "The Global Mall" and it's nothing but Arabs selling shit. :(

Ant-e-AWK

Niggers fucking ruin any place they are allowed to congregate

Donovan did the right thing it seems

twitter.com/JoshBreslowWKRN/status/912004176703606784

looking like the church was in a lil white area.

Athiest or Muslim terrorism?

Church of Christ. That's the denomination that doesn't allow musical instruments. Most likely whites, but there are some nig congregations.

Based. Christfags btfo