Why should we care about Muslim take over of Europe? We can put thots back to their place and finally get our dicks wet...

Why should we care about Muslim take over of Europe? We can put thots back to their place and finally get our dicks wet. Why fight back when Islam might make our lives better actually, also because Muslims are so lazy being a neet might become a way of life. Have sex with your submissive wife, shitpost all day and eat delicious Arabic foods, i just don't see how this is worse than what we have now?

Is Sup Forums gay or something?

Also no degeneracy

just fuck their women and raise their children catholic
sound good?

>cathocuck
Islam is more effective

I'd bang a Muslim qt 3.14

Idc

As far as living amongst them. Na I'm good

sounds good...when are you converting to Islam there Doofy? Cause you should know, they will separate your head from your body if you don't submit...

>convert to Islam to have sex and only get filthy sand nigress.
Fithy degeneracy

If islam is so great, then why are its followers almost exclusively low-IQ brown subhumans?

Post moar, faggit.

Checked.

name one country that improved itself by becoming majority muslim.

Because Islam is against our liberal values (such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments)

Good goy!

It's hard to find because Muslim girls aren't sluts

Great joke Hans

>Muslim girls aren't sluts
Don't make me laugh. They're sexually repressed and all pent up. Besides, a lot of the ones in Europe and, especially, the US are basic, Westernized thots.

Yes because Muslims and Jews are such a great friends

Yeah ignore my Arguments and keep hiding behind eu flag

Why don't you go to live in a muslim country if it is so great?

/thread

Checked.

go fuck yourself jude

>muslim girls aren't sluts
Yes they are, every paki girl ive talked to ends up wanting my (small) asian dick, you just somehow have to dodge their parents and get them to open up to you and then when you take off their covering they become slutmonsters

you know nothing user

Arguments are that white women are hopeless sluts and need sharia and with Muslims, if you can't fight them, join them. The antifa and media attacks us anyhow so we could just embrace Islam because their views are more similar to ours on women, faggots, Jews, drugs and so on.

And that picture represents the Liberal German cuck, with Islam you are the one who cucks

Fuck both of your sand religions.

The stronger culture takes over. A muslim woman with a non Muslim men tends to lead to Muslim children or at least children that identify more with the mother. This was the case with Jewish women as well.

You will get assimilated either way, whether it's men fucking your women or women fucking your men.
>muh sexually repressed means you're sluttier
Shitty liberal propaganda used to subvert. It's what Catholic girls have been told for a long time and then they acted slutty. It was the propaganda that made them that way.

She's not Muslim. She is half Iraqi/Persian but not religious. Forgot what her twitter is.

Fuck off Ahmed.
Also sage.

Their looking for Nazis to help them fight the jews the 3rd temple is up in their religion this means the antichrist is here,

There views are outdated. If you really thinkh that we should give up on our Value Just because "we" are under "attack" than you arent better than a dog that switches sides, because he cant handle the pressure...

On your(!) views on women (buhu they are All sluts why cant i get Girls), faggots etc

Plz learn the diffrence between right and left liberals

>Shitty liberal propaganda used to subvert. It's what Catholic girls have been told for a long time and then they acted slutty. It was the propaganda that made them that way.
The strictness is the difference. Old school catholics may be hard on their daughters, but it's nowhere near muslim levels.
Muslims mutilate their vaginas and literally murder them if they misbehave.

Why does OP insist Muslim women aren't sluts, then he posts nude Muslim women?
Am I one of the only people left in western society who can understand the moral contradiction there?
Islam is a disgusting ideology and I refuse to embrace it just because women are not exactly as we'd like them to be.
Die, OP.

German girls are even more slutty than Moroccan ones. We like to take them and they like it too. Feel sorry for german cucks tho.

What is culture and what makes it stronger?

Lel why should i care? I dont care what other people do. It is there individuals right to do what they want. Btw only virgins say that they fuck other people and in an islamic Germany you wouldnt have the opportunity to fuck german women

Some say he's still rolling to this day.

This is why Germany is no more - this exact mentality. You live on borrowed time. Very soon - 20 years max you will live by sharia or will be executed. Enjoy your last years of life german ubermensch kek

Trust me, they are. Jews = brains, Muslims = brawn.

Then what? I can leave Germany any time :D Iam half spanish so i can go any time into Spain or south america. What will you gain if Germany isnt anymore? Will you be more happy? Will it make your life easier? No your miserable Life wont Change :P

except muslims girls are actually slutty

And this is why islam is so dangerous.

BECAUSE it's culture - it's lifestyle and it's view on the world is superiour to ours. Their women are women and their men are men.

It is mainly Anti-semitic Christcucs like Angela Merkel who believe they can pick the conservative and anti-semitic pieces, forget the rest of Islam and create something new out of it. Their post-fractional reserve banking, `post-racial` utopia.

Ever wonder why these inner city hipster faggots all have a beard?? With their multi-style music and semi-conservative dressed wives.
Because they believe the same thing.

But it's not going to work !
Islam is above all an extension of midle eastern powers. Europe will be reduced to colony states. A pedohpilic cult of conquest.

>delicious Arabic foods
Really. Arabic foods are shit, user.

>just fuck their women

All their women are locked away in the kitchen with no access the the outside world and only traded between established Muslim communities. So its quite an undertaking to say the least.

Lol what?
I hate Islam, but ive got to be honest. Kebab can cook.

Reality check:

1. Hairy, hairy women. Even their pre-pubescent females have moustaches and extensive arm, shoulder and back hair. They are so inbred as a people that their males are now less hairy than the females. Speaking of inbreeding...

2. Many, many more recessive genetic illnesses.

3. Increased overall risk for diabetes and cardiovascular disease.

4. Substantial average IQ reduction of 10 points or more.

5. A clannish, kinship based society with low social trust, high nepotism, and massively increased institutional corruption and malfunction.

6. Increased emotional disorders, anger problems and explosive random violence, personality disorders and schizophrenia. Again, see inbreeding.

7. More terrorism. More rape gangs (See Rotherham) More FGM.

8. More food poisoning from rancid late night kebab.

Inbreeding over millenia, ayyrabs used to be smarter a long time ago.

Then what do you eat?

9. more pedophile muslim rape gangs

this is why, pic related

Your not fooling anyone dunecoon, What Europe needs is to get back to its roots.

You will take your vengeance against the Crusaders. Thankfully the Crusaders are waking up to this reality...

I eat different foods. But arabic is shit.
No pork, no alcohol. Also everything tastes like literal shit.

>Meme flag strikes again with another terrible b8 thread!!!

This.

NO degeneracy except child rape, grooming gangs, racism against Europeans, animal cruelty, genital mutilation, inbreeding, forced marriage, polygamy, pederasty and homosexuality, collective low IQ, etc, but I suppose if you eat shit every day you'll eventually get used to the taste right?

but apart from that, they're ok aren't they?

Checked.

6 out of 7 of those look like men in tea towels.

>Hiding behind a meme flag
As always, muslims are strong only in groups or as anons

That one question is all it takes and their entire narrative falls apart like Michael Moore reading a Trump tweet.

the fuck you know about food you starving communist nigger

A lot as an admirer of fusion kitchen. And I am a superb chef. Arab food is shit, user.

you don't know shit
you probably think the height of middle eastern cuisine is street kebab

>height of cusine
2 words: no alcochol

Stop drinking alcohol you degenerate

>what is arak
>what is beer

>what is being literally a non-Muslim

Let niggers and arabs take over your country. Sound good ????

Arabs and niggers cause rape and other crime and are a drain on the economy

Fuck off you leftist shill

Not using alcohol is degenerate, user. (Actually, degenerates can not into alcohol.)
Do you know that you can use alcohol in kitchen.
Do you know that many things that you see as essential in your everyday life are byproduct of alcohol "high"?

Islam is degenerate. Kys, Ahmed.

OP, how would you rate this one?

OP should rate it 10/10 otherwise it turns into terrorist and blows up in subway or bus.

It's all part of the plan.

10/10

Islam is better as a religion and culture. It fixes all the degeneracy the west complains. It also gets rid of the Jews. If the larpers on here could think for themselves then they would realize that Islam is the solution to all their problems.

But the larpers on here are racists and buy into group think so they don't like the dark skinned pussy. This is why they hate muzzles. Which is stupid because everyone knows UK has the ugliest women after the vikings raided their stock and ME chicks are far more attractive.

Because this should never be covered in a Burqa.

Kill yourself, Achmed. Preferably without taking innocent bystanders with you.

Like I said in

>But the larpers on here are racists and buy into group think so they don't like the dark skinned pussy
You have no idea what you're talking about.
The majority opinion on Sup Forums is that white women are bad and latina, asian, arab, etc women are amazing.
This board is full of effeminate young white men that race mix. Your criticisms are wrong and very off the mark.

The days where I can enjoy a currywurst and a beer seem to be numbered.

everything is a contradiction on here. some people say Latina women are great cuz muh traditional values. others say dirty lazy shitskins with low IQs. No one has a coherent and logically consist thought.

>The majority opinion on Sup Forums is that white women are bad and latina, asian, arab, etc women are amazing.

It's only okay to mix with Arctic Asians.

where did this happen?

But it's true though, that other guy has no idea what he's talking about, he's clearly new.
I'm talking about majority opinions. It's normal here to brag about your non-white gf and such. I've known for a while that Sup Forums is full of LARPers who are even worse than leftists when it comes to degeneracy and societal decay, I'm just reminding you that most people here hate white women and worship non-white women. All because a white girl didn't date them in high school.
All race mixing is bad, but asians are the most similar to whites so it bothers me the least out of all of them.

>It's only okay to mix with Arctic Asians.

If you are R1b then your best race to mix with will be high white content (Spainish) Latinos because the temperament is very similar.

if you are R1a then your best race to mix with will be Middle Easters as temperament and IQ is very similar.

Asians are tricky because they are smart their temperament is very different from Europeans, so you might get smart but socially awkward kids.

> polizei
Germany or Austria

Sup Forums is retarded and doesn't realise there are white muslim countries too

>All race mixing is bad, but asians are the most similar to whites so it bothers me the least out of all of them.

see t. LA resident

>But it's true though
No. You are too much into D&C bullshit.

> white muslim
There is no such thing.

ur obviously ingnorant of Islams luv of the cock especially boy cock .

Race. Importing Islam in practice means importing low IQ shitskins

I would shoot you in the belly in front of your mother for using food as an argument.

>being this delusional