Germany owes Poland $1.500.000.000.000,00 USD plus C O M P O U N D INTEREST

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

Sagen sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/172132/norwegian-students-become-minority-oslo-schools-8-daniel-greenfield
dw.com/en/german-police-find-51-migrants-in-turkish-truck/a-40542541
dw.com/en/migrants-found-by-german-police-in-back-of-truck-go-missing/a-40571858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know it's time.

Shhhhhhhhhh.... Hear that? Oooooh, that's russians taking eastern ukraine! XD Keep dreaming.

Put them into enough debt and they might just go natsoc

delet

Take refugees first

We take ukrainian """"refugees"""". Can make them wear shoe polish on their faces if they need to be dark, we're open to negotiation.

>$1,500,000,000,000 USD

How the fuck do you even say that figure?

Ah fuck it. Just invade Poland again and do it right this time. Save yourself $1,499,400,000,000.

>Put them into enough debt and they might just go natsoc

Funny how people never learn...

One and a half trillion dollars

Germany is in no state to "do it", it would be a bloody stalemate.

>Brazilian.
>Speaking Spanish.

It's monkey (Portuguese), dumbass.

Looks legit.

Kraits, pay the Leaf his money.

>poland
If anyone deserves reparations it's greece.

r u sure?

Did you guys know that few weeks ago Poland was looking for Jewish lawyers in USA?
There was even a thread about it.

Jews must really hate Germany
First they put their shill in charge of entire german nation and then they assist Poland in demanding money from Germans

Yes. Brazil was colonized by Portland

>*BREATHS IN*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GERMKEKS BTFO

great idea

>(((lawyers))) say

>Ukraine population 1990: 53M
>Ukraine population 2017: 40M

27 more years and there will be less than 30M of you, Dimitri.

We Anglos have your back Poland, like always.

The Germs are going to pay for two world wars, and the Muslim invasion. Not only did those cucks make friends with the Mohammetans in WWI with the Ottomans, but Hitler was also palling around with them, and had nothing but kind words to say about Islam, even declaring he wishes it was the religion of the German people.

You power-tripping Nazi keyboard warriors need to get a grip: the Germs are a curse on Western Civilization and have been for a long time.

yes, he is right, it is Argentina that speaks Spanish

>like always
This is what I am afraid of.

>the art of the deal

What about reparations from Russia?

They didn't have our back :'(

It's more likely to happen to Ukraine, given how they occupy so much foreign territory, and that Russia purposed a partition to correct the borders already, as they see Ukraine as a non country.

Russia can barely afford to maintain its infrastructure let alone pay reparations

>any owes Poland $1.500.000.000.000,00 USD plus C O M P O U N D INTEREST Anonymous (ID: 2amJG3dL) 09/24/17(Sun)10:04:51 No.14274
pay debtns germany

Its like expecting gypsies to work - they should but they never will, so there in no point in asking.

>Jurisdictional Immunities of the State (Germany v. Italy: Greece Intervening) was a case concerning the extent of state immunity before the International Court of Justice. The case was brought by Germany after various decisions by Italian courts to ignore the state immunity of Germany when confronted with claims against Germany by victims of Nazi-era war crimes. The court found that Italy was wrong to ignore German immunity, and found that Italy was obligated to render the decisions of its courts against Germany without effect.

A sovereign state cannot be sued by another state unless it gives its' specific consent.

Since when do you get paid for losing a war?

fuck off, we got no money

*sigh* just stfu>fo ignorant twat.

>Poland actually gets reparations in a few years
> Crushes German state finances
> Poland is revived, flourishes like never before
> Germans migrate from Germany --> Poland because of shitskins
Poland wins.

Germany would be open to pay reparations to pooland. But of course in order for that to happen there needs to be a peace treaty and all the former german territoties that are now under polish control need to be returned first. And we'll caculate how much you owe us.

maybe they will use that equipment to kill some muslim invaders

I think that we owe you something like 7000 refugees. They are all yours.

Oooooooh? Need to be returned? How about fuck you? We keep the territories, you also pay reparations. Want those territories back? Come and take them.

Nice numbers, but it is still only 7% of the American debt.

We'll let you have them after you convince the ghost of Stalin to approve the deal.

naw they ain't megacucked like you hanz.

Is it the return of the 13 point treaty just before WWII?

> and we'll calculate how much you owe us
WEW

And half of them are russians lool

bump.

As long as germany will stop asking us to take sandmonkeys we will keep quiet abut war reparations.
I have really big hopes for AfD, that Germany will uncuck themselves and will be good, normal neighbour like 1000 years ago

Can we AT LEAST have the beginning of a breakdown of this number

I remember that Greece tried something similar just a few weeks before their finances really went to shit, Tsipras announced that they were seeking WWII reparations for an ammount that fortunately enough corresponded to the total Greek debt, more or less 10%

Germany will get jewed forever, no way out of it

>as they see Ukraine as a non country.

well it is

>we anglos

Silly burger, lonely neets shouldn't talk for anyone but themselves

Fucking rekt
how can Poland ever recover?

"NORWEGIAN STUDENTS TO BECOME A MINORITY IN OSLO SCHOOLS IN 8 YEARS"
frontpagemag.com/point/172132/norwegian-students-become-minority-oslo-schools-8-daniel-greenfield

I don't know if you have gun rights in Norway, but I would stock up while you can, snownigger.

Dugin pls go

Maybe stop being petulant children and dragging Europe into flames and devastation when you don't get your own way? Germany is the enemy of the white man.

Sure - and we take our territories in Ukraine Kraut. No problem.

Also Kraut - you are entitled to land not the buildings and all things that stand there - you will have to pay for that and on top for all those years we maintained this for you.

I'm all for that - Russia will help - we get more land then we return from Ukraine - swamp you with 20 milion of resetled ukrainian scum and let you drown in migrants and niggers. Then after your country is brought down together with Vlad we take it during a peace mission. Polish miliatry got almost 3 times increase in budget. In 3 years our army will be bigger then yours - think why are we doing this Krauti - think hard but think fast - you got 3 years.

same reaction

STOP FUCKIN WITH POLAND AGAIN WE JUST WANT PEACEFUL LIFE AND 1 TRILLION USD FOR WW2 DAMAGES AND NO REFUGEES
WHY EVERYBODY WANTS TO ANNEX US
EVEN FUCKIN CHINA WANTS TO HAVE THEIR BASES HERE IT IS NOT FAIR

Return rightful Polish land? To you? LMAO? For what reason, so you can use it to house more sand niggers?

You destroyed Poland in WW2, destroyed the capital, killed millions. You need to pay.

oh shit somehow USA is on our side
that must be jewish trick
I hope you annihilate north korea soon, great satan

Butthurt pollock detected

Americans love poles don't listen to the kike subversion.

Why use (.) instead of comma(,)?
Why is europe retarded?

Why would we buy Poland for 1.5 trillion? That would be a terrible return on investment.

butthurt is very polish thing, on par with being jelly and pierogi/bigos
welp you had all these jokes about polaks being toasters and shit, and everybody wants to kill Poland, so we have understandable level of "everybody is after me" insanity

Listen, all nationalists are on your side as long as you drain the current cuck-german regime of money. If AfD ruled, however....

>have understandable level of "everybody is after me" insanity
Understandable given your history. Poland is the only country I would ever visit in europe.

>We Anglos have your back Poland, like always.
>*gibs Poland to USSR*

>Listen, all nationalists are on your side
yeah, france and anglo were on our side and look what happened
hell, CCCP was on our side for a while
anyway, thanks Tony, it surely feels nice to be one of the safest countries in europe

Too bad all the Ukrainians who came to Poland forgot their tanks.

dw.com/en/german-police-find-51-migrants-in-turkish-truck/a-40542541

>The authorities halted the vehicle near the Polish border early on Saturday to discover a total of 51 people crammed in the trailer. The truck was moving away from the border on a highway leading toward Berlin. The 46-year-old driver, a citizen of Turkey, was detained on suspicion of people smuggling.

Ok, send them ba-

dw.com/en/migrants-found-by-german-police-in-back-of-truck-go-missing/a-40571858
>

Almost all of the 51 Iraqi refugees found in the back of a truck in the German town of Eisenhüttenstadt on Saturday have gone missing. Officials are waiting to see if the refugees register at another reception center.

What refugees?

The German army is no stronger than the Polish army? I find this hard to believe.

it is not a meme
we modernize stuff and obtain allies, germany don't care and lose allies

If there's one country worse than Poland it's your stupid shithole, Andrei. Your nationalism is a joke everybody laughs at and every futile attempt to whitewash Bandera as something hip and cool for the edgy cunts to worship is just giving us more ammunition to laugh at your sorry arse.

Poland will be absorbed into the UE making the debt invalid.
Merkel wins again.

It's a good thing their population is seeing such rapid growth. They'll need the productivity of all those new citizens (and their children!) to help pay off their debts.

globalism will fail
nation countries stronk

On paper it might seem so. However, since bundeswehr is getting fucked for 10-20 years now and germany in general is getting cucked into oblivion, so i don't think they would go on the offensive. On the other hand Polish army is getting modernized (slowly, but steadily) and there's a recent rise of paramilitary units (both in numbers and in quality). All in all - both sides would get deadlocked if things went hot.

THE UK SHOULD DO THE SAME THING AS POLAND AND DEMAND REPARATIONS FROM GERMONEY.

Anglo accomplishments
>successfully spread out and colonize all over the world
>built entire countries
>ruled the world since the 1600s
>advanced civilizations
>ruled with strength in peace

Aryan accomplishments
>"We look like chad and stacy, we the master race"

Just kys. Everyone hates you, even your own nation: Russians.

they are not all russians, some of them are poles, some of them are weirdass turks

You a stupid bitch.

Demand all you want if you are not back or some other kind of shitskin you´ll get nothing.

This is impressive

>they are not all russians, some of them are poles,
That is true, but many of those banderite cocksuckers don't know that or are in denial.

This must be why they stopped trying to force refugees into Poland, threatening fines unless they cucked themselves.
>Poland: Yeah we'll pay your fines, as soon as you pay us 1.5 trillion in reparations.

If I were Poland I'd make them pay anyway even after they give up on the refugee plan. Gotta punish those fuckers for even trying in the first place or else they just try this shit again when they get the chance.

I was looking to post that pic but I was on my phone.

>banderites
dawaj kija trzeba spuścić wpierdol

>Germany goes trillions of euros in denbt
>Citizens money becomes worthless
>New leader gets elected with a great plan to deal with bankers and their kind
Mfw

This is important. This is powerful.

nigGermany pay denbts

>Hans and Ahmed financially BTFOd
Seems like a start to a pretty cool sequel.

(((lawyers)))

>dawaj kija
Nie, do takiej akcji potrzebujemy Kijów.

lmao

>142748526
>AHA
Kike.

zaśmiałem się głośno
he he he heeee
like that