This is Oribe Yasuna, a high school girl, probably

This is Oribe Yasuna, a high school girl, probably.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RG-_8IlnkdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Careful, she's got a pointy hat.
She's a witch!

S16 when?

WASA WASA

This anime will always remain in my heart.

Did you buy the Blu Ray, manga and any still available merchandise?

Sonya still best girl.

weed

What about the best character of the show?

No, but i plan to do it as soon as i get money.

Still season 2 never
Movie never.

Also, has anyone realized the plot could make a good drama? About a clueless girl really trying to befriend a child assassin.

What about her?

Assassinate Me Infant

It's kinda sad how Agiri's VA is the sole reason there will never be a new season or even an OVA, at this point.

CUZ I GOT HIGH

CUZ I GOT HIGH

CUZ I GOT HIGH

I want Unused Character to sit on my face!

nihao

Guten morugen!

BUENOS DIAS

gyouniku soosegiiiiiii

I need to rewatch this sometime.
youtube.com/watch?v=RG-_8IlnkdI

This is Oribe Yasuna, a maid, probably.

I want to fug Oribe Yasuna and make her squeak. She will sound like a helpless Shinka, probably.

their cheek are cute to squeeze
but no
fucking pls no doujin

wait a minute, what does 'Naamin' refer to ?

Idiot.

Idiot.

What happened to her?

It is the engrish butchering of the slang english phrase, "knaw mean?" which is a butchering of the english phrase "Do you know what I mean?"

What a travesty. Nothing to wasa wasa about though.

Arrested for cocaine possession/usage, I think.

Cocaine was definitely involved.

Akarined

>Kill me Baby not about a Scottish abortion clinic.
Cocaine and stuff. Two weeks later, she went full aheago. Yes she went to get fucked by numerous men saying sex is so good. It was like hentai in real life. Snorting crack and pleasurable men.

Imagine her begging for cock in Agiri's voice while high out of her mind

Do you think she dirty-talked like Agiri while she was getting fucked? Did her moans come out monotonous and sexy?

Gag me Baby

Wish i still had the webm with Agiri's song.

What?

Have we found what else to WASA WASA about yet?

No it isn't. Japan doesn't into ebonics.
The phrase is "nandemonai".
They're just making it sound goofy.

I've found a few shows that made me fuwa fuwa, and a couple mero mero. But nothing wasa wasa yet.

kirr me baby

Daily reminder that Yasuna is actually the strongest as she fought and won over a bear and her superior regeneration too

That's a shame. I guess nothing will ever match Wasa Wasa

I would pick Yasuna as a servant.

Sonya has mad skills and Agiri is lel so random but Yasuna has maximum regeneration, some degree of luck and no fear whatsoever.

i bet she asked Sonya to shrick her

>Yasuna is actually the strongest
This picture disproves your statement.

she is tanking it all

Love their boxing outfits.

>"nandemonai"
or Okinawan, which still sounds goofy

So you thought Kill Me Baby was just innocent, silly fun? Think again. It is, in fact, the deepest anime of the last 15 years, providing a daring and shocking insight in the human psyche.

Enter Sonya and Yasuna, their outward appearance being similar to ordinary japanese school girls, their characters and interactions however resembling the protagonists of plays and novels, by Camus, Beckett and Sarte, both trapped in existential loneliness, the abusive and destructive nature of their bond symbolizing the eternal conflict between the Freudian "Es" (the raw, primitive force of life, Yasuna) and the "Ich" (Sonya's defensive, realistic and rational nature).

Agiri, as the archetypical "Ueber-Ich" controls their interaction from a distance, her ninja magic symbolizing society's moral fibre, which has a dampening, smoothening effect on the eternal conflict between the Es and the Ich.

Thus, the three characters' interwoven personalities are metaphors for the mental processes which take place within the mind of a single individual. Yasuna illustrates this philosophical principle by splitting herself in three, in episode 4. The three "Yasunas" act like exaggerated segments of her own personality, and seen in this light, Sonya, Yasuna and Agira, as representatives of the Es, Ich and Ueber-Ich respectively, possess the same amount of comical exaggeration and simplification, added to the archetypes that define their split personalities.

The "unused character" symbolizes God. Modern man, having no use for a higher power, assumed divine power and became God himself, symbolized by Yasuna taking the Unused Character's place and usurping her characteristics.