Usagi Drop

Rin is a miracle of the universe. I want to take her home and buy her adorable clothes and go to her recitals and give her piggyback rides and hug her when she's crying and ground her when she's bad and teach her all the things and eat her cooking and not get her teen pregnant like some kind of degenerate, seriously fuck the manga ending.

Thoughts on this?

good

Thanks for sharing

There is no manga ending

They banged.

That's actually an interesting story, to tell to the kid.
Kid: daddy, how did you meet mom?
Dad: that's a funny story. Basically, I adopted your mom, when she was even younger than you. I raised her as my own daughter. And watched her grow up, and we had all sorts of fun together. Then we found out that we are not related and we banged. And that's how I met your mother.
Kid: -.-

ITT: Reddit

Well at least he was considerate enough to wait until she's older.

>mfw Yen Press barely even acknowledges the existence of the last volume probably because of this ending

I wonder what that was like, some dude localizing what he thinks is a wholesome story about a dude raising an adoptive daughter, then suddenly it turns into a late night anime plot.

Believe it or not, but a woman wrote that, and probably self inserted as Rin.

More like Usagi Dropped. Amirite?

This is true. Google Elektra complex; women want to fuck their dads just like guys want to fuck their moms.

manga doesn't exist. anime is the complete experience.

Freud was wrong tho, i only want to fuck other people's mom... not mine

Remember that story about user adopting his niece? Well same thing just recently happened to a wizzie.

The ending was great, a true love story

>going there
>ever

It's weird, I want to fuck my older sisters and brother, but the second I think about my mom, I feel like throwing up. So yeah, Freud either had the hottest mom in the world, or he was adopted.

>Thoughts on this?

The manga ending? It's alright. I don't hate it like everyone else around here seems to. Rin got shafted early in life, but when things seemed to be hitting rock bottom, she found herself a good man and things got much better and she had a nice happy life, instead of being sent away to an orphanage to get raped by prospective daddies. She kind of turned that one on its head actually. Admittedly, I'm viewing this with a double standard; It would be distasteful if Daikichi raised his own child wife, but it was really the other way around and I find that perfectly acceptable, adorable even. The way it was presented felt sort of lazy though, like the author was more interested in presenting a plot twist than a good plot, sort of?

The anime adaptation that just covers the cute early stuff? Loved it. Super cute.

Watching Usagi Drop is almost like engaging in Compassion Meditation, in a way. It's good for the soul.

only watched the anime and it was goat

not going to bother with the manga because i don't like the idea of a pure, innocent girl becoming just another slut

It's the cuteness. Scientists should be studying this shit. There's a really disastrously small wikipedia article for cuteness.

>not raising your own waifu

Mahmet please go.

degenerate scum please go

I want to adopt a kid.

>hating on the cute manga end

I want normalfags to leave.

>cute
>cocklusting after a man 25 years older than her despite her only being a teenager

not only are you the normalfag but you are also a disgusting degeneracy enabler

>blue drop

I see no alien lesbians here, user.

Are you an idiot? They spent all that time together so of course they would have developed feelings for eachother

You lust for your mother after spending all that time together?

No you degenerate

>disgusting degeneracy enabler

Every father projects the image of the perfect woman when raising a daughter. DadxDaughter love is the purest form of love after yuri lolis.
Rin never saw Daikichi as a father figure, just her friend.

>liking forbidden love is normie

I wonder how many times he plowed her , they should have showed it

>degeneracy

how could you ever look at child rin and think i'd like to fuck her when she gets older
she needs to join a religious sect and maintain her virginity for life

>seriously fuck the manga ending

user, marriage between old men and young girl is a staple of shoujo stories

Holy shit, this is real.

Sorry my taste isn't halal enough for you.

>reminds me of Usagi drop. Watch the anime and stay away from the manga

lol fuck off OP

I Agree, pic related happened in utena, and nobody raised an eyebrow.

Wizardchan is so sad and depressing.

That's an excellent idea, I never sought doujins of this series.