Opinion of the Republican Party falls to all-time low

The GOP is vile and fucking disgusting!! They'll always be for me, the party of Bush, Palin and Drumpf. I cannot understand how ANYONE can vote for them, neither do I understand the whole, the parties are both the same, argument!! I mean the Democrats are not perfect, but they aren't fucking nuts!!!!

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/24/politics/cnn-poll-republican-party-approval/

>polls
KYS russian little bitch

The russian bots and russian paid shills on this board will disagree with you. But yes, the GOP is fucking HATED

bump

Don't let the drumpfshills slide this!

polls lol shit tier info.

not an argument

I agree that I hate the GOP more than ever and it has everything to do with 2 of the people in that picture.

Maybe you shouldn't have helped him get elected, you russian dog

Good the GOP is shit that big drop is most likely from them betraying all their constituents. Can't pass a single thing despite being the most powerful they've ever been because they're complete kikes.

I don't need a poll to tell me how retarded the GOP is, but not for the reasons you're trying about.

Both parties approval ratings can go down to 0%, and a 3rd party still won't be viable. The electoral college is a blessing and a curse

yet they are the supposed experts on economics and fiscal conservatives, who gave us 3 Great Depressions and a 3 trillion dollar war based on lies and wasted hundreds of millions of dollars worth of congress's time pointlessly voting over and over on a ACA repeal they knew would fail hahahahah

what have they EVER done for the middle class?

>Throwing out government contacts like candy inflates private sector growth

Who could ever predict that

>opinions fall
>They keep winning seats

Whatever you say.

We were supporting Hillary, you fucking brainlet!

>CNN doesn't have much room to talk on behalf of public opinion.

CNN produces the best propaganda.

100% authentic.

Trump's takeover of the republican party was the best thing to happen ever.

I can't stand to see another NWO neo-con president.

C...N...N....poll

Breaking news: No one give a fuck what CNN says.

>CNN opinion poll
>valid

Please.

>3 trillion dollar war based on lies
Thank god obama came in and took you out of the middle east in a hurry

>all time low
so what, approval dropped from 14% to 13% or something? not a surprise. congressional approval has been rock bottom for decades, both for Rs and Ds

i cant wait to NOT bote for gloomphf this next time.
what a fucking orange joke
NO PROMISES KEPT
SHIT POSTS ALL DAY
FAT ASS
MASSIVE JOB LOSS
BUSINESS FLEEING USA
WE ARE A JOKE
Obama was and still is the greatest. im blue pilled. fuck u /pol
glormphf done 2020

reppublicans have always had horrible ratings

>CNN Poll
>CNN

Nice bait

You never made one, there can't be a rebuttal. Fuck you are ignorant.

>R's setting record donations
>hey go---- I mean guys! our new poll shows the favorability of the R party is at an all time low!
What did they mean by this?

That's a funny poll you got there rabbi, but how come they have the senate, the house, most governorships and the presidency?

Conservatives are starting to hate the republican party because it has become very clear that they don't not serve conservative interests. Trump's election has exposed this fact by showing that they would rather fight him than fight the democrats, even when they have strong control on Congress.

Anyone in this thread who actually likes the Republican Party as a whole is fucking retarded. People are finally beginning to wake up to the fact that there aren't two parties in Washington, there's one; the lobbyist cock suckers. Dems suck the cock of Corporate America by creating government programs and laws which give out big fact bonuses for corporate monopolies, and flood the nation with cheap labor, while Republicans create wars to fuel the Military Industrial Complex to no end. You need only look at the choices for Fed Chair, which both parties have agreed to, to see the truth.

>CNN
>poll

are you fucking kidding mate

The party of Palin, McCain, and Bush is not the party of "Drumpf."

>cnn poll

>CNN
>polls

Top Kek

We'll see in 2018. Should be saltatory.

>cnn polls
some intern took three numbers out of a hat at random and published the lowest one

Well yeah, I voted Trump but that doesn't mean I don't fucking despise the GOPe. Hopefully in 2018 we can vote out the likes of McCain and Ryan. DESU I hate the RINOs more than I do the dems, a hatred one can only feel towards traitors.

It's because of healthcare. Healthcare is fucked in this country through-and-through. People don't want single-payer, and they also don't want to be fucked by elites when hospital bills are the #1 cause of bankruptcy in this country.

Florida Gov. Rick Scott is one example of a healthcare CEO who took in the fat checks while people got screwed. These private companies say they'll be able to provide more affordable care when they merge with other entities in healthcare, but rates dramatically rise! Shocker, right?

Healthcare lobbying and special interests are, almost without hyperbole, a cancer. And like a cancer, they won't be cutting themselves off.

Trump pushing for a botched-up healthcare bill that couldn't be made in a period of 8 yrs., along with the Congress failing repeatedly to at least get unity and do SOMETHING to healthcare, is the cream on the cake. Instead of moving on, like so many thought Republicans should do, they're stuck re-configuring their healthcare repeal and adding pork barrel spending to their shit bill.

For the average American, Obamacare was unwelcome, but at least it was passed strategically. They planned a 1000+ page bill, threw it out there like an ambush, and forced it through. Republican politicians? They're pussywhipped jackals with no self-dignity. At least Democrats are mean.

bump