Reminder: Sweden got about the same percentage (1,1% less,) as AfD 3,5 years ago

Reminder: Sweden got about the same percentage (1,1% less,) as AfD 3,5 years ago.

AfD's Swedish equivalent, SD, are looking to score about 25% (or higher) next september. According to Sweden's largest newspaper, who were the most accurate last election, are looking to put SD as either the largest or second largest party in the Swedish parliment.

Unlike AfD, SD has got many options to form a coalltion next year. It will either be a S+M coalltion or if we're lucky a S+M+KD, if KD gets over 4%.

Some parties that are currently sitting in the parliment are in the dangerzone of dropping out next year (getting less than 4% of the votes), these parties are both the KD (christian-democrats) and MP (green-party). Also there may be a small chance of L (the Liberals) will dropout.

The only two parties that will gain this year is SD and C (Centrists).

>You're country's lost, Sven
We'll see, the future's bright for nationalist Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

val.se/det_svenska_valsystemet/partier/lista_registrerade_partibeteckningar/kontaktuppgifter.html
nyheteridag.se/islamistkopplade-partiet-jasin-siktar-pa-riksdagen-2018-vill-sanka-pensionsaldern-till-55-ar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you really think SD at maybe 25-30% is going clean up the multicultural marxist politics over night?
No fucking way. Your country is doomed. I'm afraid a democratic solution is not enough to clean up the mess your incompetent leaders have made.

Sven you guys are so fucked you need NSDAP lvls of nationalism but you will not get that. the most you will have is stopping immigration that still means your ass will be a minority in your own country by 2050

Your country is lost, Sven

F

>That stockholm enclave

Your country's lost, Sven*

Hope they don't the same fate as DF has here:

>go from 13% to 21% of the vote
>mainstream the party to keep voters
>mostly do talking and not enough action
>one scandal
>now at 15-16% in polls
>answer is to try to become more mainstream

Don't give up hope Sven.

Im loving it

Those polls giving DF below 20% are Bullshit, Holger.
Did that law ever go through which gave Denmark the right to expropriate rapefugees with money and jewelry above 1000 € worth?
Based southerners.

>You're country's lost, SvenWe'll see, the future's bright for nationalist Sweden

Europe is lost, so of course Sweden is lost Sven.. GG

I don't think you quite understand the situation. Most of those voters that made them go from 13% to 21% where one-issue voters who didn't trust the major parties which EU/refugee stuff.
Then DF was caught supposedly funneling EU money to themselves, and those voters didn't like that one bit, and ofc the media made it AS BIG as they could.

SD seems to be in a similar spot: massive popularity because people don't trust the other parties due all the shit that has happened. If any scandal hits your media is gonna bleed that story dry as well and if its big enough those voters will be gone again.

Politicians stole our country right in from of our faces and gave the liberals and sjws crumbs (which they apparently love) in order to get them to side against the better interests.

I'm getting the fuck out of this hellhole Europe once my phd is done.

people had the chance between 2013 - 2017, but EU is going to make it harder and harder to secede from the union / federalized communist hellhole.

This is all the left's fault.

The solution is easy.
Attack the Dindus heating systems every winter.

This, your problems are seeped trough all of your institutions. Leftist in the universities, leftists in the Migrationsverket, leftists immigrant horny people in every fucking decision process. Even if SD got full power with 51% it still wouldn't save you. Besides, they are alt-light, and wanted to ban NMR.

>I'm getting the fuck out of this hellhole Europe once my phd is done.

hahaha and go where? We are declining but there isn't anywhere thats better my friend.

I get that. You should get this though; once they've gone to SD/DF they're not going back left. They'd rather stay SD/DF or go further right which is emptiness for now.
But don't believe medias biased polls, Holger.

>AfD's Swedish equivalent, SD
AfD is far smarter than SD

that feel when the greens and the commies are still probably gonna get above 4%

that worse feel when the feminist party might get 4%+ and get in too

mainstream media as well as the license funded ones are really fucking pushing them as a possible contender and a real party despite not getting over the 4% limit

really synergizes the synapses

Vote for the Nordic Resistance Movement

Is that a 'Place nuke here'-map? Because there's missing a blue spot on Malmö

They are going to the biggest left-wing party because they share the same economic policies. A few are going to the conservatives, but not to the other right parties.

They don't rely on votes. It's a grassroots movement.

Just wait until the muslims in sweden make their own political party. At some point this is going to happen. And in all honesty, you guys deserve it.

By the time that the next election happens, your country is going to be the next le 56%, and nothing will happen.
Sorry, Sven, your country is gone.

Good question. Where are you going norsk? Please come to Uruguay.

its less than a year from now senpai

youre not even a real country

democracy has failed, we need dictators to save Europe
that is the truth, fuck democracy it is killing us slowly

Do you think Swedes are "le based"? Most obviously not. You still have crowds of Svens chanting "FASCISTS GO HOME!", still have mobs smashing up homes of anti-refugee people, still have people defending the refugee s because "le rape culture".

Your country is lost, but the thing is we've been waiting for it to happen since we've all hated you faggots for the past 10 years. I'll read your obituary, Ulf.

>Just wait until the muslims in sweden make their own political party
>wait
:^)

Aiming for the 2018 election
val.se/det_svenska_valsystemet/partier/lista_registrerade_partibeteckningar/kontaktuppgifter.html

Not even allowed to post their website as it's considered spam, party name is 'Jasin', their webpage is top quality

Nice one, faggo. Little did you know I only fly the Red Ensign.
Eat shit, Sven.

>democracy was never an option

So is yours.

be a winner, kill yourself

Eh, Canadians are projected to be a minority by 2050 (same time as Americans roughly).
Meanwhile Svens are projected to be a total minority within a generation.

When is the election day, Sven? I'll be looking forward

Is their position still "reducing immigration by 90%"? Because if it is you're s till doomed

Its a woman, aka a subhuman with the brain of a retarded mongrell qith braindamage.

What else did u expect from a subhuman ??!

I just looked it up. I wasn't aware that Sweden already had an islamic political party. I knew things were fucked over there, but this is bad news...

Thank you my white friend
It's next September

They breed the new Swedes. It seems that Ida's are just rushing to get some brown dick in their pussy to spout out some coffee coloured mongrel.

>tfw a poo on a bike can cuck Sven's from 5000 miles away

That's their policy, but a lot of their members are still the same as the ones when they were full natsoc. Once the people don't see any change from limiting immigration, SD might (or probably will) push further to the right and deport them.

It's not like we have any other mainstream options, but it's better than nothing.

Goddamit Im laughing so hard right now OP.

This is like town without plumbers and neighbours having home filled with shit & piss because of broken toilet.

Now, because one of neighbours managed to partially fix the problem for some time by stuffing sock into toilet to stop shit flying around, other is thinking "Oh well, I could do the same, future is bright".

Without bloodshed and killing everyone whose skin is black, you wont be able to clean you country and restore it to only-white country.

We arent nearly as fucked as britain,france,germany and many other euoropean countries. Yet you fucks keep cheering for those motherfuckers and not us!..
Fuck you guys

You country is beyond helping Sven.

For fuck's sake, will any of you non anglo/slav countries vote for a right wing person? It's all so goddamn tiring, just take your fucking country back

Your spelling is beyond helping.

>S+M coalition
SWEDEN PLS HAHAHAHAHA

Who said they're not cucked, too?
Actually France is probably in a better boat than you. Macron has shown to be a decent leader with a level head. Meanwhile, you got a literally cuck as a fucking KING

Official policy, the local politicians are more fun, they're generally more down to earth, hates jews, listens to Fyrdung, live and die by Volvo 740, and wants all the mussies and in some places the yugos to go the fuck back

Dont fuck with gustaf!
You'll see leaf bitch, 2018 will be our year

>2018 will be our year

The Jasin party says the same thing
nyheteridag.se/islamistkopplade-partiet-jasin-siktar-pa-riksdagen-2018-vill-sanka-pensionsaldern-till-55-ar/

Thats good, cause the S will lose voters to that parti.
Also jasin will not even make 2 %