Woah... deep

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
twitter.com/SMurphyTV/status/912000464882937856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really makes you think

OP is a fag.

Well, old white people are the most fervent advocates of racism, so this is understandable. I would be picking them off too if they openly advocated for my murder.

>unarmed

holy fuck that is some terrific joke.

they probably didn't hear "drop that thing and put your hands where i can see them" repeated 50 times too

He's right, niggers ARE offensive.

wtf bros even spics are more american than fucking niggers!!

lol its HILARIOUS how white people with ZERO LIFE EXPERIENCE are so willing to decry the justified killings of """"unarmed"""" black men.
the 100% sure sign of a white boy who has never been hit by a grown man once in his life.

Makes me think that even unarmed niggers are a threat

No white old lady gonna tell me how to eat gibsmedat chicken bitch

no.
3 words.
Black
Crime
Statistics

Topkek, as if anyone is more racist than the average American nigger

"unarmed"

lol

now show the black guy that killed that dude and it's pretty realistic imo

b a s e d

The lady was most likely black retard

I AM SILLY!!!!!

r/im14andthisisdeep

Is it as hilarious as niggers committing disproportionate levels of crime everywhere they go and then having retarded liberals claim white people are the problem

This picture is exactly correct. The dead nigger is not offensive to me.

>uses a racial slur
>calls others racist
Mental gymnastics level: Nazi

The comic is offensive for peddling the Semitic myth that "unarmed black men" are being targeted. It's nigger culture (formulated in part by the Semites) that tells niggers to resist police in any way possible, justified or not.

Ooooh.... I read "policeman shoots 90 year old woman".

Could this be the reason why niggers hate cops? Because they're retarded like me and can't read?

Woah, it's like you can be unarmed and still try to attack or kill someone, like let's say by trying to steal a cop's gun.

Really puts my satellite into geosynchronous orbit senpai

oh this is why if one white guy did a bad crime all whites would be judged and their constitutional rights should be curtailed. Whites should be held to the same standard as blacks?

kys nigger

What is this kneeling shit I'm seeing someone give me a quick rundown.

Ah yes, because someone else couldn't possibly me more racist than a person who says the word nigger.

checked

no nigger should have listened to the police and not robbing someone or some place or doing nigger stuff.

Well he was an army ranger

>Literally labeling the dead nigger to tell me its a dead nigger
Really hate political cartoonists

ahem....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

>Murder is a reasonable response to free speech you disagree with.

Liberalism really is a disease.

>twitter.com/SMurphyTV/status/912000464882937856

B-BUT CNN TOLD ME EVERYBODY HATES DRUMPF!!!

>points out racial slur
>ignores rape, murder, and theft
Mental gymnastics level: Jew

How did they trick so many people in to believing innocent blacks being killed by other races is a real problem? I understand they control the media but how the fuck could so many people believe it??

draped in gatorade towels lmao great protest boys

Whats going on here with the steelers?

Millionaire niggers are protesting the anthem because muh white oppression.
Forgetting about being low iq, high violence morons making millions because the US gave them that opportunity.
tldr niggers being niggers

Statistically speaking, that black guy was killed by another black guy

If whites acted like blacks, there wouldn't be a constitution.

>unarmed
>I AM SILLY
>implied 'murica redneck
>whitest black guy possible kneeling

How do political cartoonists get hired, is it like a side job for other stuff, or do they just get placed on a white privilege dildo pegbord and taken down when needed?

they're both offensive

what is it about this that niggers can't grasp? you don't solve problems by insulting people who didn't cause them.

They left out the part of the picture that shows a black man with the murder weapon in his hand

That Zulu king looks like a better stock compared to the central african junglese migrans that flooded the south.

B'd the eff out

Don't see a huge problem with kneeling, sure it's a bit whiny but other than that it's okay. What I do have a problem with is retarded citizens screaming "Disrespect!" when they don't know the first thing about flag respect.
For your education:
d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free.
(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkin or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

>really makes you think
about the 70% crimerate

that hit me hard, he looks a lot like my nephew
fucking scum

And he's within his rights to be offended.

Burgers are allowing this to happen.

What a joke.

>Don't see a huge problem with kneeling
You don't see the problem with protesting a country? The original nigger said he couldn't stand for the flag of a country that was so horrible.
The country that gave the nigger a chance to make millions, with no skills other than being able to play a children's game.
When people were offended, he just kept doing it anyway.
It's tacky, disrespectful, delusional, unwanted, and reeks of massive levels of whiny entitlement. And he did it on company time.

I never could figure wtf is going on in this picture.Is his body blown in half? Can someone give me some orientation for this photo.

#OnlySlavesKneel

hes spanish not a spic

Yeah. Niggers that are still alive are offensive.

Wasn't this basically the argument for banning assault weapons? "That angry white loaner murdered 5-30 people. Let's punish no less than 25% of America by banning the gun he used."

fpbp

also checked

gettin real sick of anti-american bullshit

Stop hiding your flag, dork.

Except it represents a situation that almost doesn't exist. So it really doesn't make most of us think, just those of you stuck in a fantasy universe because reality is too scary. It's okay little buddy, someday you'll understand.

This has been one of the worst months for the left ever and I love it.
"Due process is being skipped over, black men are being massacred by white cops all over the country!"
>in response to DeVos
"Due process is basically just systematic male oppression."
>in response to literally any Republican saying anything ever
"You're a Nazi, free speech doesn't cover hate speech (which is false)."
>in response to TakeAKnee
"How come you don't like free speech reeeee!"
>multiple London terror attacks, and not a single political event to blame it on

The bad thing though is we lost Trump so we're back at square one.

and it's akin to hitting on your waitress because they have a captive audience. Total sleeze.. But then again, this is niggers we're talking about

The flag gives to those under the flag the right to disrespect it

No I don't see a problem with protesting a country, his reasons may be shit but he has the right all the same. I also like how you ignore the remainder of my post. Let's all stop pretending that America has always been some shining virtue of freedom and civilization. Every country has its flaws throughout history, every country has moments where the need for progress is met. 150 years is not a long time at all user, it's not unreasonable to think that past scars have SOME impact today, especially considering the nations racial tensions not even 50 years ago. Now I'm not saying we don't have any problem with certain subcultures(gang/thug culture) but we need to work towards smoothi g hostilities instead of falling for black race baiters and white hate groups.

You must've missed yesterday: half of Sup Forums was encouraging this. The plan is to incite backlash against the NFL or something.

But was it an "unarmed" 90 year old woman?

who even gives a fuck

>slide thread
sage on ALL fields, gentlemen.

Spic literally just means Spanish

Irish folks often have a surname that begins with the prefix "Mc."
Irish immigrants in the early United States became commonly known as "Micks."
The Irish are predominantly Catholic. The rest of the American population was and still is mostly Protestant.
Because of this, the Irish often sent their children to separate Catholic schools, and they attended Catholic churches.
In the early US, these Catholic institutions became synonymous with the Irish. Everyone who went there was pretty much assumed to be Irish.
To outsiders, everyone at a Catholic school or church was a "Mick."
The other notable group that was started coming to these schools and churches was Spanish immigrants. They went everywhere that the Irish did.
So people called them "Spanish Micks," which was shortened to "Spics."

>tl;dr Spaniards were the first people to be called Spics anyway, back in the day that wasn't even offensive.

Can't wait until we purge the land of all you yard apes Hope I will see the day, I will be shooting niggers until we I run out of ammo.

>wants free speech to kill whitey
>doesn't want free speech if whitey wants to kill you

>unarmed black men
Thank god for that label! I could never have figured out it was supposed to be an unarmed black man without it!

I AM SILLY

Didn't you see what Prof. Giraffe did? He was all for mocking freedom of speech until he got fired for all shit shit talking, then he whined about how dangerous it was for him to be punished for what he said.

well they aren't really unarmed
hands up don't shoot was a jewish media fake news lie

No one says he doesn't have the right.
He also has the right to go into stores and call the hard working employees cuntfaces, while picking his nose and flinging snot all over the floor. I'd say that would be a problem, too. If he was on the clock, he'd deserve the boot for that, as well.
The point is, that not only is he not doing anything constructive, he's doing something he knows is offensive, and using political activism as an excuse. I see a problem with that.
And he, as a man with no skills, who was given the opportunity to make millions to play a children's game, is protesting everyone who gave him that chance.
There is no one alive today who affected by slavery, so make-believe "scars" are irrelevant.

The most racist people are non white people.

>twitter.com/SMurphyTV/status/912000464882937856
I don't get it.
does that mope think an opposing team WOULDN'T be booed at Soldier Field?

Technically speaking he was unarmed, but he tried to grab the cop's gun, so he could have quickly become armed.

>white person get pulled over by cop
>does as told and goes on with his day
>black person gets pulled over by cop
>fuc u pig suck mi diiiick niggah u cops r all raciss

>trick so many people in to believing innocent blacks being killed by other races is a real problem?
> believing innocent blacks
> innocent blacks

Once again just because no one today is a slave or had parents who were slaves does not dimisnish the attitude itself that's still present. Take a look around here for people advocation death and execution just for being black. Look at Nazi larpers and ANTIFAggots trying to ignite racial tension.
But hey let's get back on topic, this is no more offensive than some dumbass protestor wearing the flag as a cape and beating people

Don't be ignorant.
Wild exaggerations don't work in policy or politics, unless you're an Alinsky-ite.