How is this going to look in a few weeks after more protests, ratings dropping and Trump tweets?

How is this going to look in a few weeks after more protests, ratings dropping and Trump tweets?

Other urls found in this thread:

easports.com/madden-nfl
reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/724wnh/whos_the_real_patriot/
reddit.com/r/TrumpCriticizesTrump/comments/724mu8/peaceful_protests_are_a_hallmark_of_our_democracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=iRwzKiI2Tuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know how this ends. Anyone who knelt last week can't exactly stand next week. These people will never declare racism over. Maybe they'll stand again in 7 years when Trump's out? More likely they stop playing the anthem at games by then. That will be the point that we're no longer a nation.

>americans actually took this "sport" seriously

Soccer will eventually become US most popular sport due the continuing mexicanisation of the country

>implying the ratings will drop
You're stupid. Screencap this post, ratings will NOT drop. If the average ratings drop more than 0.2 by the end of the season I will kill myself.

Hockey is the white mans sport

how can we help destroy this societal cancer?

im so sick of people killing each other to watch niggers handle balls

fucking gay

they will kneel when a couple dindus get killed by cops. but wont kneel when 55 people get shot in chicago over a weekend.

The damage is not really a short term issue. The real drop will be noticeable in a few years. People's Sunday habits will break, and eventually holiday tradition will break, and then the NFL will question shitting on their American fans.

The ratings already have been dropping substantially for a couple years now due to Goodwill ruining the sport with shit babying rules. So bye I guess.

Just setting the stage for his post presidency business endeavors.

>Literally betting your life on a hunch
Fucking idiot.

Your only hope is that no one gives a fuck about you. Because they're going down.

I fully expect football to lose popularity in White Suburbia due to the head trauma controversy alone. This added effect of a culture war is just Trump twisting the knife.

cancel the cable tv for NFL watch the real NFL on twitch or buy the NFL 18

easports.com/madden-nfl

and save your money !!!

LISTEN UP ANONS THIS COMES FROM THE TOWER.
GET A NFL/NBA PLAYER OR PLAYERS TO BURN A US FLAG IN PROTEST OF TRUMPS RECENT COMMENTS.
USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO TARGET PLAYERS, FANS, AND INFLUANCE MAKERS.
USE THE HASHTAG #takeaknee AND #takeahike
THIS WILL BE THE FINEST HOUR. FOR GLORY. NOW SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE
OPERATION SPARK IS A GO
GO GO GO

I don't know. I just know this shit pisses me off. I wish I could just watch a fucking football game without politics being involved. Sports used to be the one place where people came together regardless of politics, beliefs, etc.

Blm is doing everything they can to make sure there's shelter from political bullshit, and that it bleeds into every segment of society.

I take it you're unaware that the ratings have been dropping the last couple of years, and that ratings were already down something like 7% this year? The total ratings drop will definitely be over 10% this year.

>7 years

LEL

SAGE

and if you're still hankerin for that daily dose of leftist complaining, here's what the front page of leddit has to contribute
reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/724wnh/whos_the_real_patriot/
reddit.com/r/TrumpCriticizesTrump/comments/724mu8/peaceful_protests_are_a_hallmark_of_our_democracy/

I predict after ratings drop there will be some behind the scenes arm-twisting. A few spokesmen for the players will come out and say something like "We gunna "stand because we love da country. And we not gunna let Donald Trump stop us." And the left will praise them for being so brave and patriotic.

The games have been absolute shit this year.Its been 7 years since they changed the safety rules. So this is the first rookie class that has never really played old-style football.

Alienate white people at your own peril.

Niggers aren't the one buying tickets and merchandise.

Trump is hitting a home run. He needs to keep swinging. This is working perfect. Disrespecting american flag and anthem is being taken as anti trump thing to do.

TOTAL VICTORY. Trump needs to pour more gas.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRwzKiI2Tuo

Alejandro Villanueva is the only steeler on the field

Buy the vidya good goys.

Fag.

Anyone else amazed at how genius Trump is? It's actually kind of frightening. The left sets themselves up for it but jesus fuck.

Wonder if he had this move thought out for months or just decided on this week.

Goodnight sweet prince.

I actually thought that took some balls

I stopped caring about all the american handball sports years ago. I've taken up golf and REAL football as hobbies. Much more enjoyable to watch and play.

Some things just aren't possible, Ivan.

Negros, kneeling before their Jew masters.

>invented by American Indians

Please

Hopefully the retarded mouth breathers find something else to do instead of watching niggers play with a ball