END OF A SPORT

So is this going to affect nigger collision in a bad or good way?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/911960316220764160
youtube.com/watch?v=uEClA-MayNU&t=29814s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_Seau
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1573683/000104746913009713/a2216998zex-10_3.htm
youtu.be/M1wLtAXDgqg
nflpa.com/players/sponsors
sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2015/09/23/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/NFL-sponsors.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not watching, right now.

Oh it's over. Been swirling in the toilet for a long time, Trump just made sure it flushed.

I don't give a shit about them kneeling. I just hate the NFL.

Trump is just exacting revenge for what happened to the USFL.

its like they didnt learn from gamergate

it's called 'african hand egg'

they're just bending the knee to the new liege lord

Fuck freeloaders. It's time to end worshiping attention-whores.

i am not watching it anymore

i am waiting trump clean the swamp of NFL while playing NFL18 :)

It is already dying because people will stop letting their kids play brain damage ball. None of the smart parents I know would ever let their kids play football in middle/high school.

The sport is going to get even less white because blacks will be the only ones to let their kids play. The audience is going to decline too.

They were loosing viewership on TV. watch any game besides a superbowl or championship game and count how many seats in the stadiums are empty. the league is bleeding money to the overpaid cry babies. hopefully the end comes sooner than later. it really pisses me off I cant get a cable or satellite package cheap because of the NFL and ESPN dictating package prices.

I overheard a coworker today
"I hope they all kneel. That Trump guy has such a power trip. No sympathy for black victims all sympathy for Nazis though!"
I want off this terrible ride

Darn black stealers at it again.

I was already about 80% of the way to cutting the Negro Felon League out of my life. It's now a much easier decision to go the whole way. Fuck these things.

>Fuck these things.

That should read "Fuck these THUGS."

Trump needs to start talking daily about head injuries in the NFL. Media and liberals have been pushing the head injury meme. Theyll always side against Trump.
NFL will either eat itself alive or become more violent.

White families read the injury reports and will
not let their kids play football anymore. The
Black will continue and soon the NFL will be
blacker than the NBA.

This is what happens when you give them rights.

People is kneeling on twitter
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/911960316220764160

Congratulations Sup Forums Trump just made kneeling an anti-trump gesture

Does new madden career mode let you have your pavement apes kneel to bring attention to your team

Will this be the next anti-Trump gesture?

Soccer has problems too, with the accidental collisions and the fact that headers are legal. If headers were made illegal then soccer could be a sport you wouldn't feel bad about putting an Einstein in.
Lacrosse is great for fostering competitiveness, aggression, and general athleticism but has a big problem like football with concussions.

Baseball is shit, you can be fat and play it. Tennis is good. Track & field is another thing I wouldn't feel bad about letting kids do, but all the rest of the popular stuff causes brain damage.

Someone please explqin what has happened

Trump will eventually go 1488 - nobody sees it yet

I have already been moving away from being obsessed with pro sports for awhile now. My father is on board now not watching the National Felon League and the Run, Steal, and Shoot Association along with the removal of memorabilia from the game room. What hurts the most is that two of my brothers do not care about what these institutions represent and the ideas they are pushing.
Father says
>these niggers hate you and this country
Younger brothers
>we do not care we love our sports

What can one man do when his house is divided in such a way? How do we reach those who are to connected with the current year?

It's what immediately came to my mind when I saw a black father throwing a football to his two sons that were maybe around eight years old not too long ago at the soccer field at my uni. The son who caught it got tackled by the other one. Pretty soon they are going to be decking each other and making themselves dumber than they already are. Blacks are behind the curve here. I don't see white parents doing this.

Trump should arrive as they all take a knee and say during half time "I know I am your president, but kneeling want necessary"

Niggers Destroy EVERYTHING!

Fukkking Niggers!

Demand Segregation Now!

This

CANCEL YOUR NFL SUNDAY / SEASON TICKET
MEME THIS TO TWATTER
KICK EM WHILE THEY'RE DOWN

kek

can someone shop this gay faggot vet to suck a cock

I typically hate the StromFront Crowd, but I am about half-way through this as this is happening. Fuck it is really making me fucking angry!
youtube.com/watch?v=uEClA-MayNU&t=29814s

Well these incidents certainly aren't helping.
The NFL's biggest problem right now is some pretty serious attacks by health organizations about the effect of this sport on the brain. 49/50 Football players suffer brain damage. In some counties even in the South and Southwest football is getting fucking annihilated in high-school sports. The NFL is under immense pressure to do something about the sports violent hits or suffer serious consequences.

This only exacerbates a tumultuous time because normal people, especially normal people who watch football are most likely people who like Trump. (I like Trump but I hate football so I don't watch anyway). These football players are under some retarded impression that they have a voice now and it may cost them their future.

There's no fixing football. Even the repeated collisions linemen undergo just blocking each other at the start of each play is enough to cause trauma.

5 more days for the new season niggas

Tennis is intensive as fuck on your body. Good luck having healthy knees after playing for awhile.

Get into shouting matches. That's what happens at my house. But at my home it's mostly about my parents being indoctrinated by communism when they grew up so they think whatever the news tells them is true.

And since we are Balkan yelling is pretty common. Just 30 minutes ago I was in the kitchen screaming at the top of my lungs with my mother doing the same because she said she wants to take my sisters to London, (She thinks it's the London she knew growing up). I basically made fun of London, Muslims and Africans with absolute hatred, and although my mother is genuinely more xenophobic than me, like I said, what the news says she believes.

Side note (One of my neighbors who's an old hippie was outside smoking a cigarette and eacedropping so I leaned out the window and shouted "I SAID I FUCKING HATE MUSLIMS, I"LL GO JOIN THE JEWS IF IT MEANS I CAN FIGHT THEM!"

I usually would agree with you on shouting but that just cause more division between us. My father and I have decided to take a more diplomatic approach to the situation. If they want to watch these sports fine go ahead but we will not pay. We already got rid of cable and have the bare minimum of streaming services so the brother that is a literal autismo (not the two who love being blacked) can watch his cartoons and shit.

Keep up the good work user. Never capitulate, even for those you love.

Where in the NFL player contracts does it say players have to stand during the anthem?

someone should actually check into his service record. he looks old af, but ppl who served in WWII were born in the early 30's minimum. not sure this guy is in his 80s yet

all we need is a 5% drop in ratings to tank any gains this year. five fucking percent will kill their advertising cashflow

leafs having their brains in their knees explains a lot

Raycis honkeys, Muh 1st amendment save our drug dealers

This is why we have signs like "caution, slippery when wet" because ((lawyers)) need to get involved. Society for the most part knows how to function just fine but now we have to cater the retards because it's not in their contracts. Then people bitch about 30 page contracts with fine print.

If I'm a nigger can I join the fight against true niggers,

OPERATION SPARK when?

We need a flagburning handeggniggerfest.

I WANNA WATCH FOOTBALL
BUT I'M NOT SUPPORTING TRAITORS

>Trump is just exacting revenge for what happened to the USFL
under-rated

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_Seau

Thus again proving, blacks ruin everything.

"heh since i started the decline of the west, I might as well finish it for you guys"
how nice

No, Trump just made all the liberals and niggers kneel for him.

Here is a NFL player contract

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1573683/000104746913009713/a2216998zex-10_3.htm

A good attorney could say that they signed to "participate in every game" and say that the national anthem is part of the game...

Not to mention the part about public approval...

Kneeling for the anthem is broken about 4 times in one paragraph...

>pic related

Why not take this a step further and get the nignogs to kneel in protest during class and their jobs?

I can't cancel my nfl stuff.
I never had any.

Can somebody explain why they are kneeling? I get that it's disrespectful to the flag or something. Why do they hate the flag, again? Aside from them being dumb apes. What do they tell the media to be the reason?

because america iz raycis they shootin all the little black boys who din du nuffin

kek

Functional retards with over inflated egos

Send that to the team on twatter

day wuz gettin' they life back on track, gunna' be a rocket scientist n' sheit

>nigger collision

You do it bitch.

>Losing the NFL millions and eventually billions
Not very perceptive on the implications of saying "fuck you" to America.

That really sucked. I'll never forget hearing that on the radio.

holy shit sauce on this?

Seems like the perfect opportunity to exploit. Paint the NFL players as anti-American, anti-flag and anti-military and widen the divide they created

nvm found it. Jeez

This is not new user.
Students that are valuable to sports usually get stupid classes just to pass so they dont loose their tuition.

The Uni gets a cut of his first salary latter on plus the prestige of sheltering a new NBA/NFL/Baseball player. It happens all the time.

There was some players that was doing "history under the african point of view" just to get grades.

Let's do this!

Trump should mention him because "care about muh nigguhs"

Change that to a black soldier and it'll be wayyysist proof.

its not really going to do anything
people will bitch and grumble, but they'll still tune in every week

who the fuck watches a bunch of niggers and identifies with them as a "my team" anyway?

team sports are for fags. abstraction for warfare.
gives the "us vs them" fix to the brain.

get in there, and fuck someone up, one and one, and then leave. like a man.

Well both words fit desu

A black soldier or any soldier from WWI or WWII.

Hopefully sport ball comes to an end so we can get back to running down niggers and mexicans on horseback. Make America the wild West again.

Use a picture of a tuskegee airman

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL

that is like second or third grade level writing. These are the people that niggers look up to

It will wake up more people that realise blacks are bunch of mentally impaired violent savages

The worst part was the American American studies building was one of the most modern buildings on campus. Millions of dollars wasted on a scam and these same niggers have the nerve to want to take down silent sam as if they haven't been given enough already.

Boys need stuff to make them men.. white kids playing in football against other white kids is probably generally ok I should think

It's when big ass players are bashing into each other constantly

>tfw 146-word essay due tomorrow and can't get off Sup Forums

What's the essay about?

>146 word essay

I've written shitposts larger than this.

So, you're saying user needs to treat the essay like a shit post?

Trigger a nigger:
Just play the national anthem!

Make sure it's the entire anthem.
youtu.be/M1wLtAXDgqg

That would be a killer... If he just didn't let up. 'NBA and NASCAR are much safer organizations that actually CARE about its competitors! Shame on NFL! Sad!'

nflpa.com/players/sponsors

NFL player's union list of sponsors

sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Issues/2015/09/23/Marketing-and-Sponsorship/NFL-sponsors.aspx

List of NFL league wide partners.

What you said is not important. What is important however is how many fucking things must the left and thier pets must continue destroying before everyone realizes that diversity and he left is a mistake?

I'm user needs to up his game and stop being a whiny faggot like the kneeling niggers.

I used to be of the mindset that we need to let the world burn before things get better. However when you look at South Africa you can see even though the world burned there blacks just don't care and continue making things worse and have no problem living in violent squalor so we absolutely have to stand for what's right and not let them destroy everything.

This is going to be more damaging in the long term. The kneeling bullshit will be slightly damaging in the short term.

The fucking commercials are so frequent it's basically unwatchable as it is. I turn to my phone during commercials and forget about the game even after the commercials end.

There are so many better options than negro concussion ball.