Why don't they just let him go to school?

Why don't they just let him go to school?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NtlzS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why doesn't she take damage

Nuit armor

Why is he still alive?

>He tries going school
>hears some random slut is being attacked
>goes and tries saving her
>next day
>he goes school
>people come back for revenge
>hur dur why me?

This is why you kill your enemies.

Accel is living the comfortable life for a reason you know.

Why doesn't Aogami just rape him?

If Touma's Harem expanded anymore it would collapse into a black hole. Somebody needed to take care of the extra girls and so Hamazura was born. He absorbs the extra girls into the Hamazura brigade before they can join Touma's Harem.

Everything would be fine if he actually made use of the people not letting him rest. It's too bad he won't, that's why he'll suffer forever.

Because she's the series mascot and is treated as such while her peers are getting their arms blown off and shot in the head.

Self-insert for people who whine about Touma being a special snowflake moralfag and think Accelerator is too powerful and/or edgy. Sup Forums will be all over him if there is ever a third season.

Aogami will only go as far as traps.

Any other questions?

Why is Accelerator such a bitch?
>muh muh power
>muh muh KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

Would Imagine Breaker kill digimon?

Why kill people if they can still be saved?

Touma shrugged a bit of his plot armor to them

Accel hasn't killed anyone in a few months.

Because you won't be able to live the comfortable life someone such as Accelerator has.

That's because he's killed all his enemies and now has no one after him and as such hasn't needed to kill anyone.

Touma should take notes, all saving does is make his life worse.

>comfortable
He's literally an anorexic cripple raising someone else's kid.

Why doesn't she shift into a human shape

Thanks Kamachi

>Has a girlfriend plus three other semen demons living with him
>Has a job where he gets to pilot military-grade rocket bikes and mecha

Truly the only character who has it made and he started out with nothing.

This was the dumbest thing ever. Even dumber than Umidori's monologue on muh darkness and the entirety of the Hawaii arc.

That's much better than raising index who pretty much is a world wide target and Othinus who has people hate her.

Atleast accel can afford food.
Touma should be the skinny one since he barely eats shit and is always running arounf.

>It's a thread where animefags can't post without getting spoiled by mangafags

>Can afford food
>Spends it all on black coffee

>Spoiled on a anime that aired half a decade ago and will never get a third season

No one is spoiling any of the three manga though. If you meant to say the LN, start reading it then. This shit has been out for years.

What has he been up to?

Thinking of Villian loli pussy on jail

Yeah coffee is garbage, nigga could atleast be getting tea.

Ravaging the princess that's half his age. He was based as fuck but his time has passed and that's all he really be doing at this point.

>Based as fuck
>Killed the only person who could have told us what the fuck is IB

So is he a Gary Stu or what

There is nothing wrong with coffee.

It's literally the drink for wageslaves and and tastes disgusting.

>half a decade ago
It's already that long? Fuck.

>implying he had any damn clue
He wouldn't have been such a retard in France if he did

Yes. Durarara took 5 years too, so surely we should be getting an announcement in October.

>based
>was tasked with a mission to retrieve IB
>could have easily did it but gave the fag another day
>jobbed to an injured mortal
>based

Why don't any of his girls just confess?

Index did. Didn't work out that well for her so far.

Why did a certain singer have to retire?

>Sup Forums will be all over him
Fuck no. Faggots are always complaining about Touma's plot armor so Hamazura's armor is going to just make more shitposting

>all these questions

Why is this the best pair in the series?

>maximum sexuality
>literally made for each other
>sexual bullying potential through the roof
>cool hair
>it's like watching accel x mikoto but with less PTSD and hetero
i want WORST to lick Umidori's navel

Why don't they just make a Third Season?

It wouldn't be the same without someone.

Can you tl;dr this volume for me? I'm in the middle of it and can't manage to read the rest.

Shit blows up

Rings

Roberto dies?

No.

Ok.

Mark my words Mikoto is going to confess while going full Nuit crazy.

Touma is going to ignore it like he did Index's

The gremlin baddie has some plant stuck in the ground that lets her do her shitty suggestion or mind control magic, whatever the fuck it was. The good guys win despite everyone but Touma and Birdway being useless and out of place. That's how I remember it.

This volume was so boring that it just may have contributed to the high opinion I have of the following one.

Why is it so hard to work with two way tricot material when I am trying to affix a onahole to my last order dakimakura?

Why is there no last order sex doll and I have to use a CPR baby with a tablet strapped on its head and a jlist onahole shoved up its groin?

Why back in the early 2000s when I fucked this 6 year old girl at the rotary center, even though she said "ok let's try" all during the actual sex she looked away and started coughing?

>The gremlin wizard could have just shot Touma instead of doing that overly complicated shit with the plants
Saronia a shit

>this whole post

What can save NT16 from being trash

I misread this post as "why don't they just let him shoot up a school"

Keep up the current pace will be enough

He probably needs it at this point

Soon there won't be a school a to shoot

>NTR Index with every single girl he sees
>He should shoot up the school

>Implying he's entitled to saving only Index

Blood Sign 1 is now fully translated. Thanks, js06.

Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Vol.5
screen shot
imgur.com/a/NtlzS

He promised Index he'd be by her side.

Have Touma captured or incapacitated by Element and let the other characters do the work. There is Mikoto/Misaki, Mie, and an impending meeting between Hamazura and Kamisato to work with. Even better if it's OT15/NT4 style, whether Touma is involved or not.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

And he's letting her freeload on his apartment. Isn't that already doing that?

At this point, he's saved the world enough where he's probably entitled to shoot up a school once in a while if it will keep him saving the world.

I'm sure Ali would just cover it up and pretend everything is going according to plan,

And he feeds her, and she sleeps in his bed etc etc.

It's wrong for Index to think there's something special about their relationship?

Regardless of what she thinks or if there is or not, I don't see how that means Touma must stop saving people.

Touma shouldn't stop saving people, but he should put a ring on Index.

Index shut up and watch your stupid anime.
Touma deserves better than you

>“Perhaps,” bluntly admitted Shiroyama Kyousuke. “But won’t you save me? After all, you love me. Even if it’s still you, can you really just sit idly by and watch a different version of yourself kill me and steal everything from you?”

I can't decide if Kyousuke is a cunt for doing that or not.

Honestly this. It doesn't matter if you don't personally like their chemistry or her is a character. They are as close as you're going to get to Touma having a relationship. Personally I'm indifferent to Index and don't care about Touma's love life outside of being irritated at autists who shit everything up arguing about it

>They are as close as you're going to get to Touma having a relationship
ahem

What went wrong?

Kakine

Third season please.

Firing Sniper-chan

Touma shooting Tokiwadai when?

Kamachi was a faggot and wasted Kakine's revival.

He could have sooo much if he chilled off accel for a while.

>queen of jobbing vs. queen of plot armor
Mikoto wins. Hands down.

Literally everything is the girl in the dress' fault.

>Convinced Kakine to spare Takitsubo and he got BTFO during his comeback by her
>Didn't kill Hamazura which led to all sorts of shenanigans and Aleister freaking out

I don't know if she's an airhead or has some kind of master plan going on.

>queen of jobbing

Not so fast.

Touma in swimsuit.

>Anime only fags begging for season 3 of NTR Index/Railgun

Gunha, Knight leader back and strong enough to use Hrunting without Curtana, Aiwass and Othinus chat.

Do another bait and switch like NT7 and have it go Battle Royale levels of violence all the way through

So basically a Hamazura and Accelerator volume? Because Mikoto, Misaki, and Touma wouldn't be a part of it.

Have Element be defeated by Touma singlehandedly prompting Mikoto to go even more crazy because she wasn't strong enough to take him down.

>Element is defeated in the first chapter or even less
>The rest of the volume is just her going nuts and Yuiitsu throwing shit at her, while Aleister sends his goons after Kamisato but Hamazura interferes again

Mikoto has been pulling out a bunch of crazy stuff on the side that clearly strays from the path of living correctly. Mikoto, Touma and Misaki get separated as soon as Element attacks, Touma meets Element and learns that they're actually a reasonable bunch and cooperates with them in order to save Mikoto from herself.

>Vs Element has the tone of an average magician battle but with an unnerving Mikoto on the side getting more and more crazy as the battle continues.

As random as this is, it doesn't really matter since he can't even get into their world.

>Now for some internal information. An experimental theme for this novel was to have the series’ final boss do a lot from the very beginning and to always be by the protagonist’s side. Rather than a plotting rival who is equal to the protagonist, this is a final boss whose power is hopelessly greater than the protagonist’s. I wanted to take a protagonist who has a composed look during any battle and show off his adorable human side by having him tremble in fear whenever the ultimate (…or worst?) ex-girlfriend shows up.
>having a PTSD attack and screaming in despair is now adorable

Why is Kamachi such a bully?

>just uses IB to break the dimensional barrier

>easily retrieve IB
This may be true, but if he did he would have been killed. Hell, he was the one with plot armor in that instant.