So now that Handegg is out, what should America's new sport be?

So now that Handegg is out, what should America's new sport be?

I vote HEMA.

Lard-O Kart

with niggers

we can share hockey

We already have baseball.

Why havent the Jews made Bloodsports yet? The one thing that would be fuckin cool and they ignore it entirely.

Soccer or Rugby

bloodsports encourage you to be strong

we need rugby

i played for my college's team and everyone was white

>share hockey

The best players are Swedish, Finnish and Czech.

UFC almost qualifies

Actually they're Canadian and one of the best young players is American and will possibly give the Leafs their first cup in decades

Real life gladiator fights, with gladiators being the death sentence and lifetime sitting convicts

Austin Mathews the traitorous bastard

>Implying blacks wouldnt just shift over to that sport

Very Vult

Nah. America isn't attached to swordsmanship in it's culture. Guns are what Americans latched onto.

That said, Baseball, Hockey, Rugby and Soccer are all more entertaining sports. Combat sports have their place and will always be a niche. Boxing, fencing, MMA, Judo are sports for the solo athlete. And they don't have the same draw as team sports because they lack the social aspects.
Something autists will never understand when they want sword tag to be bigger is that a sport needs to have a draw to the masses.HEMA will never have that, beyond the educational aspect.

It was far more interesting in the early days.

Hema will never get bigger than renaissance or classical fencing. Even olympic fencing is small. But bless those guys, they are doin longpoint like it will be the nfl one day lol

>Nah. America isn't attached to swordsmanship in it's culture. Guns are what Americans latched onto.

So you're saying 3-gun or 2-gun competitions then?

Cart jousting

Those have never been exciting to watch and they will never be entertaining. At best it'll be a sport for gun """""enthusiasts""""" and no one else. The kind of enthusiast who buys tactical body wash and coffee from that gun youtube channel.
Those are the only people who will ever watch action shooting.