Do you recognize a true hero when you see one, cumskins?

Do you recognize a true hero when you see one, cumskins?

This man has started a trend that is shaking AmeriKKKa to the core. President Dipshit J. Trumpenstein is failing on every front and has divided this country even more while REAL heroes like pic related are denigrated for advocating for equality and justice.

SAD! Cumskins BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1573683/000104746913009713/a2216998zex-10_3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're too stupid to see that Trump is using kunpernuck as one his pawns.

See you in 2020.

All I see is a trash tier QB who lost his 'job'

Also: I don't get the cumskin bit. It literally doesn't even sound on the same tier as shitskin. Good try tho nigger.

Typical cumskins deflection. You are naturally very weak and submissive, but President Kanye West will make sure you pay.

See you then, cumskin.

Funniest fucking part about this kneeling nonsense is that it's not going to change anything. Blacks will still kill blacks at record rates and the players will all be broke in 5 years .

1000 niggers taking a knee because a white man manipulated them into doing it. lol

I don't care about niggerball, but I'm glad Trump decided to help that turd flush itself.

a true hero does not bend the knee

Reminder that pic related is what these retards are protesting and that it's all projection for their own violent and retarded race

He even sucks at throwing the ball. All he can do is run sometimes like the fucking nigger he is.

Why does that Arab LARP as an African?

Nope.

Everything in your daily life you rely on has been because of the white man.

In my view, you are the weak one.

2 true heroes. They do me proud as a strong, prideful man of color.

freedom of speech not freedom from consequences :)

Sheeeiiittt

>nigger
>hero
>won't even raise his kids

You just know they're gonna make a movie about this fag in 30 years as some civil rights hero.

i think the empty stadium behind him is fitting

I know a white guy cosplaying as a blackman when I see one

People are forgetting that Kapernick is also a radicalized Muslim. He stole Aldon Smith's gf and they had a fight about it. She's basically been feeding him propaganda and trying to get the masses riled up to start implementing sharia law in the mainstream public.

>denigrated
How is this guy denigrated if he still black and smells like shit?

His nigger dad never loved him and abandoned him. Lmao

This man has a white parent.

Hero? How the fuck is it that when this assholes career starts to slump, he pulls off some "look at me" stunt to blame whitey for something, because he is a fucking loser?
He could have an NFL job if he wanted, but he has to be a contrarian because that makes him more "authentically black".
He acts like a sixteen year old punk, which is about consummate with his negroid IQ.

I'm glad to see blacks have came a long way from the days of marching down the street crying about muh inequality and raising one hand a sporting event, it's amazing what can be done in just 60 short years.
It would be incredible for MLK to come back and see the present

>"Did I make a difference?"
>"Sure did, doc, just check out these equality quotas"
>"Wow, I always had faith! I always knew my people would shine through if they were judged on the content of their character and not the colour of their skin! What's these asterisks next to the black sounding names though?"
>"They're blacks who benefited from Affirmative Action and the NAACP"
>"We still have those?"
>"Oh yeah"
>"So they aren't really being judged on merit they're being judged by the colour of their skin?"
>"Yeah"
>"So since I died nothing's changed except the fashion?"
>"Yeah"

You know what would be really amazing? If all of these stupid cu ts got off twitter, stopped kneeling and fist pumping and maybe actually did something to combat this supposed inequality and injustice. Perhaps they could use their multi millions to open a business that only employs troubled youths or black women or trannies or what the fuck ever.

No, lets piss off the fans who ALLOW THEM TO EARN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

Useless faggot pieces of shit.

He is literally a proto-Arab.
(what you get when a Jew fucks a monkey? A fookin' Arab!)
CK's birf-mom is a ((('sky)))

>This man has started a trend

Yes. A trend for low life degenerate pieces of shit that don't belong in America. If they hate this nation so much, then they can fuck off to some shit hole nation.

On a good note, when the left keeps up this stupid shit, they'll keep losing elections.

So go ahead, you stupid fucks. All you people are doing is just making yourselves look like jack asses... hey. Now I know why they have a Jack Ass as a mascot.

? It is not an NFL player's job to stand for the anthem, merely to be attendant for it.

Why are there so many leftypol niggers and kikes on this board. Is this normal?

>President Dipshit J. Trumpenstein

/cringe, trying so hard...

Shills btfo.

It's an employee's job to reflect the culture of a company

can we finally send these fucking coons back now?

Damage control/sliding/LARPers for the ((you))s

>Faggot football player who will be broke in 1 year
>Oh he du hure of muircna, not ronaldu blumpf
>Cumskins, nice comeback tyrone
>When shit would be white and smell nice, but niggers and spics caused god to make it the way it is

A whiteman, became women of the year.
Now a Whiteman, is a better nigger than a nigger.
There is no holding these white folks back.

Kaep hasn't done anything heroic.

Heroism involves risking your life to save other lives. Kneeling during the anthem doesn't risk your life -- especially in this political climate where such things are heralded endlessly.

Weak bait, faggot

does the afro deflect the blows and reduce concussion risk?

Here is a NFL player contract

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1573683/000104746913009713/a2216998zex-10_3.htm

A good attorney could say that they signed to "participate in every game" and say that the national anthem is part of the game...

Not to mention the part about public approval...

Kneeling for the anthem is broken about 4 times in one paragraph...

> pic related

Trying to become an "activist" because your professional performance has fallen off doesn't make you a hero. It makes you an opportunist, and considering this faggot is essentially blacklisted proves it. Glad other retards are soon to join him or professional sports leagues commit suicide by supporting it. Your move, cucks.

wtf i hate being a cumskin now

>Dipshit J. Trumpenstein
hahahahahaha

And kids you see Kapernink was the breaking point that lead to all people of majority african ancestry being shipped back to Africa.
>"you mean there were africans in the USA?"
"yup"

>ctrl-F anthem
0 results

>all those empty seats
Kek. Yeah the NFL is doing great

Pumpernickel only took a knee last year because he is a shit QB and so when his contract ended he could throw a fit and say whitey is racist

>Non-whites place love for their race over love for their country

They're making a fantastic case for ethnostates. A society can only be stable when race and country are one in the same.

>Hero
Yea ok. Such a hero

Black user here.
You know the drill.

It's always the light skinned niggas who show their ass and take things far too seriously about their skin color. It's as if they have some sort of paradox inducing crisis at the core of their identity. For upon they go way too overboard with the black identity meme. Kapernik was one such nigga. Tat'd up, afro'd out, soft as fuck, monied as hell but at conflict with himself. Has everything but was willing to lose it because he wasn't at peace w/ himself. So, he projected this on national television. He co-opted the vulnerable brainlets of america so as to feel he was a leader.. To feel his identity crisis was resolved. That's what the war was premised on. Brainlets joined because that's what they do.

This nation has its ugly history. No one denies that. However, its a nation now composed of the world. If we can't unify and be strong as a diverse nation what hope does the world have in coming together? Yet, due to ignorance and pride, people divide themselves along racial lines. What is an ethnic group in this modern day and age of non-ethnic culture? It's literally nothing. However, (((they))) use it to divide us. (((They))) use these kinds of stunts to slow the progressive unification of a people under one flag and brainlets fall for it. They fall for it and feel they are doing something bold and brave. NFL stars lacking IQs are unable to identify (((them))) or speak intelligently so they kneel and leave it up to brainlets/media to fill in the blank... Like good goy, they do the work of (((them))) division and destruction. 9/23/17 has passed. To each is their own now.

> denigrated for advocating for equality and justice.
EQUALITY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL
Not just minorities .. faggot.
FOR ALL
That's what the anthem states :
"with liberty and justice for all."

Maybe if their shit tier brains weren't in even lowered states due to slamming them together for a living, they'd actually know the lyrics.

If anything Kaepernick is an example of why white couples shouldn't adopt black kids. You'll give them everything and they'll still stab you in the back.

His white mother has come out in support of him, naturally.

You are fucking retard and can't even read a contract...

Loyalty to team - broken (if owner wanted)
Public perception - broken (if owner wanted)

>Black user
You came to the wrong neighborhood boy.

BASED
FUCK DOTARD DRUMPF

Just another unemployed nigger sitting down blaming the white man for him not having a job. Nothing new to see here, move along

If anything this is his white adoptive father's fault. He's a fucking cuck for even entertaining his probable coal-burning whore of a wife's sick idea to live out her fantasy of raising a black child.

Better a cumskin than a shitskin.

When you consider the fact that the anthem is part of the TV broadcast the players are actually in a breach of contract by not participating. ( I'm looking at you Pittsburg Kneelers)

Why are slang, negative terms for white people so inoffensive?

That faggot won't even be remembered 10 years from now.

>implying there isn't a bias.
>gets to have the privilege to complain and not experience an iota of racism in their life.

fuck off nigger.

Because slang terms are offesive because they are demeaning, degrading, and most importantly they are accurate. If you wanted to give a white person and accurate slang term I guess "Boss" or "Master" or in NFLs case "Owner" would be fitting

>crime rates are rayciss

If we're cumskins then you are shitskins. We're a product of life while you are a product of decomposition.

at least shit can actually fertilize the ground. all semen fucking does is smell up the room or basement you are in right now

The internet is my domain faggot.

>nigger is unaware that semen creates life

This would explain the laughable state of parenthood in the nigger community

Anyone remember how assblasted libs we're about players praying before or after games, genuflecting after TDs, etc? Someone should make a meme out of this hypocrisy. It would be very powerful. Contrast their reaction to prayer on the field (led to suspensions in case you forgot) vs this shit.

And semen can create human life which is worth more than some shitty plant. Except if it's nigger life. Then actual weeds are better.

>"shake America to the core."
Kneels at start of sport...
Twitter chimps out.
the end.

>nigs commit more crimes
>more nigs go to prison
>....RAYCIS!!!

>ignores rape statistics
>ignores war atrocities because men can't get fucking laid and have to make up for their shriveled dicks in forms of violence
ok yeah semen does wonders. yall probably fucking crazy ass anti-abortion shits who think fucking their sibling is a good thing

refer to whites actually commit more murder per capita

>clearly more blacks going to jail has nothing to do with them commiting more crimes and everything to do with racism

Agreed why dont we hold the prison populations to strict demographic limits? Its obviousley the work of the KKK's influence on our politics that blacks make up more then 12% of arrests and incarcerations.

Yeah it doesn't create humans or anything right? Sorry if the only women you're used to cumming on are 2D and on a sheet of paper but no semens only use isn't to fall on your hard stone floor niggerbrains.

Are we really arguing about this?

KKK was started by first populated by buttblasted loser southerners who traded a white flag for white hood.

I recognize a pure blooded Abo when I see him.

Refer to
whites actually commit more murder per capita

Thats what happens when you put black people in charge of keeping and protecting your fundamental rights.

So you're saying that there's tens of thousands of whites convicted of murder roaming free? Something doesn't add-up.

this is what happened when white people are forced to confront racism.

I predict Kapernick catches a bullet.

Why do niggers think cumskin is an insult on par with shitskin?
Cum=create life
Shit=human waste

whites on average get lighter sentencing by blacks, even with the same crime

Heading back to Africa in protest would sure show dem whites!

>Trumpenstein
>Stein
You take that back you dirty nigger

Fundamentally not understanding the table...

Colon CancerDick is LOSING you idiot
at least 64% support TRUMP.

Not the easy way pal.
You need remove shit