World's End Harem

New Chapter Out! (Bi-weekly)

AND

>why so serious?
worldbuilding.stackexchange.com/questions/44159/could-humanity-survive-if-all-except-a-few-males-died-in-a-plague

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/849121/a9fa942118/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he gon get raped by a big girl

is it translated yet

yeah

same hairstyle as the government official in chapter 2

BUT WOULDN'T BREAKING THE HANDLE MAKE THE DOOR EASY TO OPEN?

Has brown girl gotten fucked yet

More proof that the female agents are not 100% pure human but genetically altered.

All of them show non human traits.

MC's female agent has strange robotic looking eyes.

Another female agent has eyes that resemble a cat.

Now in this chapter, an extremely tall female agent has superhuman strength and can pound away iron door handles with zero injury to her hand.

not if you have to pull it

>big girl

tricks on you.
can't rape the willing.

>knocks a door handle straight off
She needs the D.

We should really applaud the writer of this manga.
He has managed to push the boundary of the harem genre to it's true limit.
The MC has an obligation to all of a mankind to sleep with hot women, and yet he STILL REFUSES TO SLEEP WITH HOT WOMEN WHO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM.
ALL COMMON SENSE AND BIOLOGY DEFIES THIS.

Congrats MC, you are truly unique

Could the female agents actually be AI?

Since AI did exist in this manga so it makes me wonder if any androids or cyborgs were created during the manga's future time period.

Or was humanity attempting animal human hybrids in order to try to escape from the virus?

where since it aint on mangafox

TIME FOR SNU SNU

Oh boy user you better delete this quick

Try reading the source material, shitposter.

MC just wants one month to locate his gf or contact his gf's mother to at least get clues on his gf's whereabouts like maybe an old laptop in her room.

I have read it. He's a complete faggot for wanting to wait 1 month. Low chance she is alive (though since it's a manga it's actually 100% chance) and even if she was, any reasonable person would understand "cheating" (which is debtale) for the purpose of SAVING MANKIND.

#1 is more beta than I thought.

Gets impressed over a mere actress that plays a highschool teenager.

But I doubt any woman would refuse a male's request though since the government did say a successful pregnancy ensures guaranteed food and money for you and your family so you either try to get pregnant or remain in your hobo status as a poor refugee.

Since all the Hollywood directors died from the virus and no one has any spare money to watch movies the days since food and water is more important, I bet the actress isn't exactly living the celebrity lifestyle she enjoyed in the past.

>female: muscle

Damn bitch, you eat a fucking Samoan before walking in? You don't just do that and not break a hand, or the handle.

It's actually quite easy when you have shitty cheap chinese buildings

Time doesn't pass by once you undergo cryogenic freezing.

MC's last memory was saying goodbye to his gf and it only feels like one day passed by for MC.

This is Japan, though.

Their engineering is legit.

Just look at youtube videos of the skyscrapers shaking during the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

Shame it is impossible to tsunami proof a building though with current construction materials.

Saltwater is bitch to metals.

>gf
this is what you cucks actually believe.

She said she knew about it, and she was getting confessed left and right, the bitch was banging other guys while having his nice safe Childhood friend on standby.

So?
She's likely dead and humanity NEEDS YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH HOT WOMEN.

What is there to think about?
People die thinking they're saving the world in a heartbeat. MC isnt even willing to give up his chastity for it. A complete faggot.

Keep telling yourself that cuck.

How does it feel to be the Brony of Sup Forums?

For a 'scientist'(?) that had multiple sclerosis he's got a pretty toned fucking body.
I only mention it because everytime I think about the MC from Masmune's Revenge whatever the fuck I get mad that someone who worked out from Elementary school to High school has zero muscle definition

MC's girlfriend is missing because she accidentally created the male killing virus due to a Bacteriophage Experiment gone wrong and yes, an unknown microbe is speculated to be one of the many possible causes of MS, and therefore, she ran away from home and didn't even contact her mother afterwards, over the guilt of accidentally releasing a virus that killed her own father so she can't bear to face her mother and tell her that, Yes, I killed dad and everyone else's dads, brothers, uncles, male cousins, and grandpas: all 4 billion of them so that is why I ran and hid away from the world during these 5 years because I became the greatest murderer in history and suffered PTSD as a result from the guilt and horror over what I done.

Screencap This because I just spoiled the manga.

>People die thinking they're saving the world in a heartbeat.

Not really, the Earth would have combusted a billion times over if every hormonal teenager's wish of destroying the world came true.

You fags aren't actually reading this tripe are you?

>a single new manga is causing heated discussions all over the internet
how much money is the mangaka gonna make off this shit? when's the anime coming out?
I wanna see the big girl and the brown girl

Not him but he's right about her not being his gf.
It's technically correct. And even if she was thats less of an obligation than marriage to remain faithful. And remember he's not cheating for pleasure, he's "cheating" to SAVE THE WORLD.

Yes really you fucking retard. How many have gave up their lives in past wars thinking they were saving their country or bringing peace to the world? And regardless he would ACTUALLY be saving the human race by having sex with these women.

>it aint on mangafox

Man, when the author goes to such lengths only for imminent cockblock and blueballing it really rustles my jimmies.

I wonder what the author will do with the other guys

We all know at some point either the sister or the attendant is going to be picked by another dude, I assume it'll be the sister first.

I want a homo, an all-business professional motherfucker, and a shota.

You can stop replying to yourself, cuck.

So is this some kind of ecchi Y: The last man?

They are only waking them up in sequential order.

And sister doesn't need to sleep with anybody because by virtue of being related to MC, she doesn't get a restricted food supply compared to the refugee women outside in the slums.

>How many have gave up their lives in past wars thinking they were saving their country or bringing peace to the world?

You have a naive idea about war.

Go watch actual WW1 documentaries or memories.

WW1 was war for the stupid sake of war, not saving anything not even for glory.

his gf is in a government facility due to being impregnated by no.1

>you will never get raped by a strong girl

When is he going to fuck his sister?

Four out of five odds MC still manages to evade this sexual advance, because we all know he's never getting laid.

At least the other numbers are having sex, they should switch MC.

>MC impregnates many women over the years
>they give birth to young boys and girls
>the women all take turns being caretakers / "parents" for the children
>the young boys and girls grow up relatively normally together and some become friends
>the little girls develop innocent crushes on the little boys and have dreams of starting families and repopulating the world together with their loved ones
>time goes on
>the women keep getting older as the boys just start to come of age
>the next generation is generation ss
>the older women impatiently wait for their turn..... they know its coming soon....
>eventually the children reach 12 years of age and the boys are producing semen now
>suddenly, the women are now spending more and more time alone with the boys and the little girls start to wonder why the boys stopped hanging out and playing with them
>they decide to investigate and go to a large room where the boys and women went to earlier
>they open the door....
>they see the women who they once saw as kind, loving mother figures completely transformed
>fucking like beasts
>lustfully and intensely passionately having sex with the little boys they fell in love with
>"Fufufu... you're such a cute boy. Thrusting your hips so wildly, trying so hard to get me pregnant."
>"Ohhhh!... Yes baby, give mama another baby honey!

You should stop samefagging cuck.

The gf disappeared 1 year after the virus hit.

#1 was woken up 4 to 5 years later.

Apart from that even if you get told 'you are the only male left' and nothing else works, would make most people highly suspicious and be a reason to not follow what they say, might have been a reason.
But the prota clearly isnt that smart and
I assume instead is one of those 'wants to say virgin until he is married to his one true love' types.
Great, really fucking great.

You really think there's not multiple if not hundreds or thousands of people in all of past history who went into combat thinking they were saving their country or protecting the peace of their families back home?

Fucking retard.

Again, not the point because MC is without a doubt directly helping humanity not die out by having sex with hot women, and is refusing so he can remain faithful to a girl who may or not be alive. That is such a slap in the face to actual ethics, yet is being shown as "true love"

No. 1 left without the government supervision

No. 1 is too good for those women and might probably create a rebellion against the whole Women Nations.

You have a messed up mind dude.

but you'd make a great doujin writer.

Oh look the delusional hentai fanfiction writer is back again despite getting repeatedly blown the fuck out last time and laughed out of the thread.

So is this guy the superior male?

Man this interpretation of Punisher vs The Russian sure is weird

>the women all take turns being caretakers / "parents" for the children
this happens?
exhentai.org/g/849121/a9fa942118/

I want him to be a cool bud
But he's probably gonna be villainous

His female agent was with him for one year and didn't even get pregnant.

He also needs glasses to see because nobody wears sunglasses indoors so he is genetically inferior since nearsightedness and farsightedness can be passed down to children and since all the eye doctors are dead in the world, it is not a good thing to pass on inferior eyesight.

If by superior you mean actually don't mind having sex then yes, because there is nothing stopping MC.

what would Sup Forums do in this situation?

On the flip side MC would just pass down manlet genes

well, Jet fuel can melt American-made steel beams. So yeah, chinese building materials = american building materials

I've read plenty doujins with worse plots. That would actually be pretty funny if they played up the horror/drama.

What do you think retard. Take one day off since we're all overweight/skinnyfat/fat disgusting shits with average dick sizes and no muscle tone. Then we try it with it being awkward as fuck. Then we go orgy mode. Then we get tired of it and want to play vidya/read mange but notice all the good authors and devs are dead and are forced to keep fucking.

He strikes me as a likeable loser, like, a dude who in his previous life was a harem protagonist's best friend.

The girl in the shower is obviously taller than #1

So #1 counts as a manlet as well.

It is impossible to repeatedly cum and even sperm donation centers want you to take a break every 3 to 4 days and eat healthy to produce healthy sperm.

i might not be fat but how do I cure from being a manlet?

maybe the girl might be 6'5+ tho

I couldn't bring my mind to fuck many women even if it were my duty. Mostly because small dick and I'm really ugly. I think the most likely scenario of I pregnation could be trough artificial insemination

Man fuck life. Why is it so unfair

I'd probably cling to my assistant for support and let them make all my decisions, I'm not really a functional human being in any circumstance and change is scary.

This is a near 1:1 of Y:The last man.

I never get this shit
I'm 5'8" and I don't think I'm particularly attractive and I still have quite a few women approaching me
Are you guys leaving your houses? Being short isn't great but it is not crippling at all

The average worldwide is 5'7", so 5'8" isn't short at all. A lot of internet morons seem to think that if you're not NBA star tall then you're a "manlet".

>mfw i'm able to spread my spic genes all across the gene pool of the new world's inhabitants

Funny thing is that the Air Force mainly only allows manlets to fly jetfighters.

Tall people are not allowed to fly military jetfighters.

You are restricted to a certain height and also Certain Eyesight to be allowed to fly our jetfighters.

But weight is also important because too skinny, too short, or too tall and the ejection seat could potentiall kill you in a jetfighter.

So the Air Force really wants the most normal and regular person possible on a jetfighter just because they have the highest chance of surviving being ejected from a jetfighter.

It's hard to tell because neither are right next to each other straight up
But I want to assume she is at least 6 feet considering she is at first glance a full head taller

Sister is annoying as fuck so far, how could she could not get the idea of her own brother has a holy mission to impregnate the girls thus getting special treatment?

>it ain't on mangafox

>all the eye doctors are dead
We don't know that for sure, female optometrists exist.

Please.

It's already been established that the women in THIS world are retarded

So when is this guy gonna requests MC's sister to breed with?

pls be troll

Plot twist: He decides he wants to marry her and proceeds to shirk all responsibilities of saving the world to impress her in an old-fashioned way.

Ok guys, who linked this thread to the author?

MC's sister isn't famous or a celebrity.

This guy only goes after people in the news.

He ignores normal girls judging from his introduction.

Nah, that guy doesn't look like a faggot who wants to be tied to only one girl.

Erectile Dysfunction

He looks like a reject from /fa/ judging from his taste in clothes.

My guesses for the last three guys:

A shouta
A delinquent
A manga representation of a 4channer, in other works a pervert.

>there are people on Sup Forums who would have sex with bitches instead of staying true to their waifu

you normies disgust me

Where can i read this?

>One month has passed
>Faggot MC still able to defend his chastity

He is a faggot because he has a used goods fetish because by only selecting women from the entertainment industry he is picking used goods.

The idol #1 fucked was already fucked by her producer.

It must be on several online manga sites, is it that hard to find; World's End Harem.

Shitty guesses especially your shota guess.

I got bad news for ya, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a lot longer than one month.