BLEACH - BANKAI WHEN? Edition

Was it all a ruse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eoMrkPLBuCs
youtube.com/watch?v=GpkkpD-XALU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So with so many Captain slots looking to be open after this final arc, how do you guys see it going?

Rukia and Renji are obvious Captain choices. Hisagi potentially IF he has a bankai. Love could retake the 7th. Not sure who could fill the 4th slot though, there's no Captain-level healers left except Hachi, maybe?

Some end of series guesses:

1st: Shunsui w/ Nanao & Okikiba

2nd: Sui-Feng w/ Omaeda

3rd: Ichigo (Maybe? Shunsui said he wouldn't be able to go back to the real world - If Rose stays dead) w/ Robo-Kira

4th: Hachi (?) w/ Isane

5th: Shinji w/ Hinamori

7th: Love w/ Iba

8th: Renji w/ Lisa

9th: Hisagi w/ Mashiro (if Kensei is dead and Hisagi has bankai)

10th: Hitsugaya w/ Rangiku

11th: Zaraki w/ Ikkaku (Yumichika gets coveted 3rd seat)

12th: Mayuri w/ Nemu v10 (or Akon)

13th Rukia w/ Hiyori (or the dual-3rd Seats)

Kill yourself generalfag

I will later, but for now, I'm trying to have a bleach thread.

Reposting for potential discussion about Orihime.

1. Her development in this arc
2. Whether or not she is a Fullbringer
3. If she is a Fullbringer, why wasn't her power stolen?
4. Her faeries (they have sentience, they have their own hierarchy between them, and how they are able to travel far away from Orihime)
5. If not a fullbringer, what is she? Is she part of the SK? Is she just a normal human that was given incredibly strong Quincy artifacts?
6. What will she do in the fight now considering where she was left?

>implying these are generals
Fuck off. Go complain about SnK or that Yugioh shit before you come here.

Aizen stated that it was the hougyoku who gave her those powers.

1.) It seems like she's shown improvement, managing to block an attack from Yhwach. The unique nature of her powers might even possibly be the key to beating Yhwach since she can essentially reject reality.

2.) It would make the most sense if she WAS, but since it wasn't mentioned during the arc surrounding them, she's presumably something unique.

3.) See above. Though if she is a FB, no idea.

4.) We oddly haven't seen them really since near the SS arc. We've seen her use their abilities, but nothing about them.

5.) Not sure. Maybe she is part of the SK (though that seems unlikely) or the one member of Ichigo's friends that WAS affected by his reiatsu leaking combined with Rukia showing up and thus being near the Hogyoku. So probably something unique.

6.) I think she'll come back to help Ichigo, possibly continuing to throw a wrench in Yhwach's plans by blocking his attacks, possibly something he's unable to "see" and protecting Ichigo successfully for once.

>Maybe she is part of the SK (though that seems unlikely
Ywach stated he has already absorbed all of the soul king's remaining parts.

Shinji needs a bankai reveal way more than Hisagi

13th will be Ichigo with Rukia Vice-Captain.

Screencap this.

>Ywach stated he has already absorbed all of the soul king's remaining parts.
[citation needed]

>Though if she is a FB, no idea.
That's what has always put me off about Orihime being a FB. If you put her powers in the hands of someone with killing intent, you would be unstoppable. Ginjo would have easily been able to kill Ichigo.

Is Ukitake dead?

>what is gerard

Looks pretty alive to me ;_;

Never gonna get Ukitake, Shinji, Love, Hisagi or the other RG bankais because Kubo is out of ideas.

here
All of stern ritters powers will be transferred to ywach if they die, making it basically his already

>the other RG bankais
We will, once they switch sides to serve Yhwach.

I don't buy that. So you're telling me that there were only two arms and the heart of the Soul King? I doubt it.

Maybe he absorbed the parts that Hash Brown knew about.

There is so much filler in this manga I have no fucking clue what's even going on with everyone's powers

>filler
>in this manga
user, I'm disappointed.

Probably

>not having two legs
>brain
>penis
user.

One could argue that the Fullbringer arc was filler.
It was barely-content that was really just not related to any of the main story, and seems to have had no consequences. Just artificially stretched it out and put off the final arc.

fullbringer arc was my favorite arc until unexpected twist and shinigamis steamrolling everyone which making fullbringers useless

I wouldn't call it filler when it's implied that the fullbringers might make a comeback this arc. Holy shit this got me thinking, can Facebook beat Gerard?

>have had no consequences
You should reread the arc, user.
>shinigamis steamrolling everyone
This ruined the arc for me. Fuck Japan.

I just really doubt there will be anymore part reveals, ywach/haschwalt also can see the future and every possible road

>and every possible road
This is wrong.

Meanwhile, Iba and dog-Komamura are still MIA after saying they were going after Yhwach. Also missing is Soifon, Matsumoto the Fullbringers and Ganju.

Did you read the last chapter?

>Ganju.
We know where he is. He's fighting statues with Chad.

So what parts of the SK are accounted for?

>believing what yhwach said last chapter

Main body, part of soul/power (Yhwach and the special Quincy), left and right arm, heart and possibly brain. I think if Gremmy is a body part only the legs are missing.

We know three.

Right Hand was Mimihagi
Left Hand was Pernida
Heart was Gerard rumored but probably true

We are still missing legs / probably brain.

I'm wondering whether he could beat Ywach himself. Sure he can see the future, but what about the past?

Man i love bleach generals

THERE'S EVEN A EDITION

Ywach probably has his eyes. He did call him "father" and said he looked into the future.

>wahhhhh there's a bleach general
Fuck off.

The Soul King has the eyes too. So they can't be missing. In fact he has one more set of pupils than Yhwach, which also means there is another ability to the Almighty. I wouldn't be surprised if the Soul King will be the final, final antagonist. Like Kaguya only excecuted in a good way

>Ichigo going Bankai
Im so fucking beyond hyped, bros.

Bleach is still king.

"Your quincy blood will never forgive a being like the soul king"

There is so much shit yet to be revealed.

Stand Up Be Strong is now playing in your head.

youtube.com/watch?v=eoMrkPLBuCs

Was it still somewhat explained what happened to the soul king to begin with and why his body parts are all over the place?

I'm excited to see what happens. This arc is really delivering.
We still don't even know how many pieces of the Soul King are out there.

"let's make this character look just like ichigo, only with black hair and a scar"

Do you even know what you're talking about?

TAKE YOUR BETS

Will Shinji get his own fight and a showcase for his bankai OR will he continue to show up and get taken out almost instantly?

If it turns out to be the god sword, it will be eight body parts because the god sword is said to disperse the powers of a god into all eight (wind) directions.

>3. If she is a Fullbringer, why wasn't her power stolen?
Why would it be? Ginjou didn't steal anyone but Ichigo's power.
I suspect that, like Chad, she isn't a true fullbringer, and that it's more like Ichigo and the Hou Gyoku caused them both to develop powers.
There's really only two types of power a normal human can have. Fullbringer and Quincy. So Chad's is like a fullbringer, and Orihime's is a bit closer to quincy.

No, I think the "Soul King" is the mantle of blackness that he wears.
And that whoever absorbs the mantle is the soul king.
The parts are irrelevant.

>there will never be a soul society rpg
>picking a starting area, interacting with the locals and training to be accepted to the gotei 13
>picking a division to suit your playstyle
>allocating points to be proficient in a certain type of combat
>challenging the seated vice captains and captains for their position
>customizing your shikai and bankai from hundreds of available parts
>defending against hollow and quincy invasions, invading hueco mundo and earth to cleanse from undesirables
>thwarting plots from outside and inside enemies threatening the stability
>discovering the true nature of the SS and attacking the established order
>invading the royal realm and defeating the 0 squad
>becoming soul king
>dlc makes it optional to start as a human, hollow, quincy or shinigami with matching plot progression

Jesus I really want a new anime. Just imagine this song when Ywach invades soul society.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpkkpD-XALU

>Orihime's is a bit closer to quincy.
She's more closer to the Shinigami side.

Bro ive cried about this like 10 years ago.

It could be doper than Star Wars KOTOR

Choosing between quincy/shinigami/hollow would be badass, and then the unlimited zanpakuto potential.

>Why would it be?
With her powers, you'd be able to instantly heal any injury. Not only could you revive the dead, but the offensive possibilities of her powers are pretty much unlimited.

When will we see Tsukishima and Ginjo showing up? You know they're going to, why else would they be on this page training with Ganju? I wonder when they'll make their appearance, probably to help Ichigo kill Yhwach.

Also what will Ichigo and Uryu's dad's end up accomplishing? Why did they come to soul society in the first place? You think there will be a villain above Yhwach? Maybe the Soul King will decide to turn bad and kill everyone in Soul Society or something.

protip : you will never see them again

>When will we see Tsukishima and Ginjo showing up
I want them to show up, but there really aren't enough enemies to justify them doing something. Maybe we will see them if Soul Society betrays Ichigo.
>probably to help Ichigo kill Yhwach.
That would be awful.
>Also what will Ichigo and Uryu's dad's end up accomplishing?
Ryuuken will probably help his son, who knows what Isshin will do.

You just know there are lots of techniques and combinations that Orihime hasn't discovered yet, she has SIX spirits and only THREE techniques. If she took time to train and develop her powers she'd probably have at least a dozen techniques by now.

>Ryuuken will probably help his son, who knows what Isshin will do.

Plot Twist: They betray everyone and go rogue, Ichigo and Uryu are forced to kill their own fathers.

the whole thing just reeks of some half-baked idea Kubo didn't bother to follow upon

possibly an editor suggested that he creates more characters for merch reasons

even Oda, with all his star power, was basically shoved into creating the supernovas by his editors. he did manage to integrate them into the story but I have a feeling Kubo just didn't have room to make these fairies relevant or the whole Aizen/espada thing just took forever to develop once everyone was on board the SS train so there was no time to go back to whimsical adventuring

not to mention that once Kubo DID return to whimsical adventuring with the fullbring arc the ratings dropped sharply and never recovered

right now Bleach is near bottom in almost every WSJ poll

She has trained. During the Fullbring arc, she developed Shiten Koshun. She hasn't used it much, but she can.
Plus, before this arc started, she did fuck around in Hueco Mundo

Is chad possibly the most useless shounen side character ever?

I can already see him job against those no named quincies/whatever they are

>implying he'll job to the statues
He'll get a proper fight with whoever is controlling the statues.

kenpachi, ichigo, aizen and urahara will replace the dead royal guard members

>tfw aizen will never release his bankai

>Ikkaku not fighting mask de masculine
>Renji's asspull bankai
>zero division was so hyped
>get btfo off screen without even showing their bankais
>no character development for interesting characters
>nanao asspull instead of showing kyoraku's loli bankai abilities
>kubo just focused to Byakuya, Toshiro etc.. and asspull their skills over and over again
>twf we will never see Shinji and Love's bankai
Fuck kubo

only took like 4 years or whatever. im glad shit is finally going down though

>zero division was so hyped
>get btfo off screen without even showing their bankais
We will most likely see them when they turn against Soul Society.

>>zero division was so hyped
>>get btfo off screen without even showing their bankais

that's really puzzling, especially after the hype they got

the only thing I can speculate about is that perhaps SK will be revived or he overpowers and absorbs Yhwach (sort of how Kaguya used Madara) and then Ichigo and the gang need to fight squad zero.

But to be honest I don't think the manga will run that long.

>But to be honest I don't think the manga will run that long.
Kubo has stated that this will be the longest arc. It still has a ways to go to reach that.

IIRC, right when that long as hell Arrancar arc ended and the Fullbring arc started, Kubo stated in an interview that he would like to keep Bleach running for at least 10 more years.

That was 6 years ago...

>just like Yhwach, the SK "lives" by absorbing power from people he empowers
>he created Yhwach to go out and absorb as much as he could and then bring it back by attempting to take over the throne
>this is all just as planned and the SK will reenergize by absorbing Yhwach
>Yhwach somehow predicted that and groomed his replacement in Ishida
>SK will finally take form and look exactly like bishie Zangetsu for maximum Kubo points
>he will have exactly the same powers as Ichigo does

>the only thing I can speculate about is that perhaps SK will be revived or he overpowers and absorbs Yhwach (sort of how Kaguya used Madara) and then Ichigo and the gang need to fight squad zero.
Why would the soul king and zero division fight soul sciety?

Seriously bleach is pissing me off it has many characters than can have their own moments, but no we always got byakuya, toshiro, renji, and other characters that kubo love to use and just asspull their abillities over and over again.

we did see the monk's bankai, remember? he said "the kids these days call this "bankai", i think? back then we used to call them the evolved zanpakuto".

>Why would the soul king and zero division fight soul sciety?

Because he's the ancient evil and he will awaken.

Also squad zero is his personal guard for a reason. It is likely they committed atrocities in his name ages ago.
Not to mention that whole thing about how many souls it takes to create the king's key.

It's a shame, all of her faeries seemed so interesting. They each had their own personality and even had their own hierarchy between themselves.

Kubo has a thing for introducing new characters in sets. For whatever reason those fairies just didn't pan out.

good taste user but I want the quincy to have their very own german music similar to how hueco mundo had a goat OST

The bleach anime was so good for such a seemingly run of the mill anime. The fillers had amazing animation. The music was great. It's weird.

B-but I love Chad ;~;

I was hoping he'd get like some god power up, like a full suit of armor like some demon armor shit.

Yeah he used his bankai for two seconds and got BTFO, his bankai did absolutely nothing to Yhwach.

Pretty sure the monk character was the biggest jobber of this arc so far.

>mexican character
>designated for housekeeping duty

I mean really...

No that was Yamamoto. He got beat by a ywhach without prediction powers and killed by his own power.

more like ywachs powers are just broken. that fight was cool until it started to become "my power is to take away your power" and then ywachs "my power is to give myself power!". but i guess no one should be surprised, this is how it always is, the good guy always has the power to counter whatever the bad guy has. its stupid but whatever, its bleach and its been that way for a long time

Soul Society arc 1 - 182
Arrancar arc 183 - 423
Fullbring arc 424 - 479
Quincy arc 480

Arrancar arc was 240 chapters, blood war is currently at 197 chapters.
It'll pass it in less than a year.

>Yamamoto
>jobbing
I don't think you know what that means, Blackstar-kun.

You might have missed the chapter where he showed how amazing his bankai was only to get chopped in half by Nazi Jesus.

What meme would you like me to respond with?

not quite totally forgotten

is bleach supposed to be ending this year?

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM: THE SHOW

>those legs
Orihime is so fucking thick. Anyways, there's no way it'll end this year. We are only on day three of seven.

Anyone else completely unimpressed by the exchange of blows between Ichigo and Yhwach?

This fight sucks compared to the Aizen vs Ichigo showdown. I guess because there is no feel of finality to it. Everyone knows something else is going to happen .