Excuses I'm Tired of Seeing

>manlet
>poor facial symmetry
>not Jewish/Asian
>feminism

Your bootstraps, Sup Forums - if you're dissatisfied with the state of your life, pick yourself up by 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1JSzhw5C48
youtube.com/watch?v=RgfFekyyMyA
youtube.com/watch?v=0blgtpXp9_g
youtube.com/watch?v=khKpwMNIlFU
youtube.com/watch?v=az2FPvPtQgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0iTrkn0RQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=gvFhhLoTYeU
youtube.com/watch?v=qKbJEfjHUHU
youtube.com/watch?v=S4gFyHrbAtE
youtube.com/watch?v=F9MDuRFiy-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree.

Women aren't fleeing whites in droves because niggers are appealing, it's because whites aren't even trying to hit on them anymore.

Go out and start breeding, we're at war.

Daily reminder that anglos have first choice of all races of women. Even average looking ones.

>trying to hit on them
B-but how do i get a date

Says who? Who enforces this imaginary rule you made up?

>Go out and start breeding
The leftover women are ugly and fat these days plus I'd have to compete with chads so no thanks.

self improvement + persistence

I am in the beginning stages of creating an ethnostate after all

bump

her foot is so big

sign of excellent breeding potential naturally

Pretty much

You are aware that "pick yourself up by the bootstraps" was coined by commies to mock capitalists because it's simply impossible to do so, right? Just try it. Lay down on the floor and pick yourself up by the bootstraps. You can't do it.

As for those being excuses, yes and no. If you say "I'm too short so I can never get laid", yeah, it's an excuse. But let's not pretend that being tall doesn't give you advantage in the sexual marketplace or that being Jewish doesn't give you advantage when you are trying to break into Hollywood.

Asian women saying no to Asian guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1JSzhw5C48
youtube.com/watch?v=RgfFekyyMyA
youtube.com/watch?v=0blgtpXp9_g
youtube.com/watch?v=khKpwMNIlFU
youtube.com/watch?v=az2FPvPtQgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0iTrkn0RQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=gvFhhLoTYeU
youtube.com/watch?v=qKbJEfjHUHU
youtube.com/watch?v=S4gFyHrbAtE
youtube.com/watch?v=F9MDuRFiy-Y

>Women aren't fleeing whites in droves because niggers are appealing
You're right, they aren't. They just keep holding out for their Disney Prince with a bankroll and a foot long cock that doesn't exist. To top it all off, most don't have the looks, personality, or discipline to be deserving of such.

New shill tactic, seeing it all over Twitter.

Jews trying to make whites feel "bad."

So tired of these kikes, really.

can't fix being a manlet

*SNIFF*

First choice except for your own women, and ONLY if you're a chad. Never forget that. Anglo women will go with the first man with darker pigment who isn't afraid to choke her during intercourse.

there is no evidence for this. it may have been used by communist sympathizers but it's been in multi-contextual use for centuries

No. We need to make sure the white race is pure. If you think you are "white" and you:

-Are a manlet
-Don't have blonde/red hair
-Don't have blue/light green eyes
-Are lactose intolerant

Then you are not actually white. These are all signs of having shitskin blood. Do not breed with white women, you will never be a part of the white race and will only dilute it with your poor-quality shitskin genetics.

it's always the Jews, isn't it? always someone else to blame...

> you can exercise your way out of being a manlet

This. Only these types will be allowed in the ethnostate

is this a meme?

>fat and ugly
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

WOMEN have made no effort to not be physically disgusting. The relatively few who still look good know they can land a Chad if they make even the tiniest effort.

I'm a good looking guy, but not good enough to make up for my not having a good job and my shitty personality.

No, the meme is that poo-eyed and/or poo-haired manlets could ever call themselves "white" when these are clearly non-white features.

>le bootstraps
Time for your diaper change, grandad

They really are just petty little punks.

This. Blacked is a meme. Most white women don't like black men and the few that do like black men are using them for a "taboo" fetish (internalized racism) and a cheap virtue signal. Very, very few white women out there that actually like black men.

>Blacks make up 13% of US population
>Every show has to have at least one BASED interracial couple
>Every show has 5 couples on average
>1/5 of the US population is expected to be in an interracial relationship by the media's standards
>Just over 1/10 of the population is expected to fill 1/5 of the population within the decade
>Blacks are over represented in the media to pressure people into acceptance
>White genocide doesn't exist

First off, before anyone laughs me off stage with "Muh white genocide", I do recall black people getting MAJORLY asspained about white people always being in movies. "Where da black folk??" Funny since most "white" actors are self described ethnic Jews.

>who is dis seamon deamon
she's feet like huma

sounds like it might be time for YOUR diaper change, young man. Can you do it yourself or do you still need a hand?

found the MGTOW faggot.

id worship her beautiful feet for hours

This is correct.

t. overweight manlet who's married and has kids
If I can do it, you can too.

Also
>not laughing at feminists and becoming more assertive around them
cuck-tier

Found the beta.

I want to lick her feet

I want to fuck those feet.

>Hey, want to go out for a drink?
>militarised police squad barges in
>"this man just tried to rape me!"
>get thrown into jail for 20 years
And all this because I didn't look like Chad.

Those aren't excuses, those are reasons.
When guys think they have a chance, they get called neckbeard virgins.
When they know they don't have a chance, they are shamed for being losers that give up, not real men, etc.
Give men credit for at least being honest with themselves.

stop trying to spread your inferior genes and that wouldn't happen

That's not honest; that's self-pity. That's buying into the criticism of weaklings. The man in the arena is the only one that counts.

Is that a sex doll?

women aren't fleeing in droves period you dumbass

no thanks.

spotted the jew

You're wrong. It takes a real man (or woman) to look at themselves and be honest about their shortcomings. Then, they can try to adapt to the world and either overcome them by force or go around them and use a more underhanded approach to solve them. Basically, it's a power/aggression or speed/intelligence type of thing.
The things you specifically greentexted cause many young men to have severe problems with women and society. You can choose to be ignorant about that, but you'll keep running into a brick wall with these guys. Not everybody can make it and the world is not inherently fair and awesome if you're a man.

The world is not fair by any stretch, but the things I included in my greentext are not, in fact, major obstacles on the road to success; if they are it's a sign of a very limited imagination and no faith in one's own abilities.
If you have all your faculties intact (as most men on this board do, in addition to the numerous benefits of youth), you have incredible potential. It frustrates me to see the proliferation of self-doubt and self-victimization.