Tomo or Misaka

Who would you rather marry?

strawpoll.me/10462036

Misaka. It's a no brainer.

You, user.

You can grow old with Tomo.

TOMO

IT'S ALL OUT WAR

I don't understand your stupid comparison, anyways I voted.

Mikoto winning by about twice as many votes.

Osaka and Megumi

They're both tomboyish is my guess.

Tomo would have smarter kids.

Biribiri.

Tomo

Biribiri has the body, but Tomo would be more fun to be around, and probably a fun fuck too. I vote Tomo.

Mikoto in a heartbeat, but this comparison doesn't make any sense.

Tomo
Is there even a contest?

This is a weird question.

Osaka.

>marry
Left is a genuine retard. Right is electrifying and waifu material. Seriously, what kind of comparison is this?

>she wants to be a cop
>she picks duty over love and arrests you when she finds your stash.

I've seen you make this exact same thread half a dozen times, and every time you make a new poll.

>Sup Forums has shit taste and is picking Misaka
Shocking.

>user has bad taste and didn't pick Mikoto
Now this is shocking.

I bet most Raildexfags haven't even seen Azumanga like the fucking newfags they are.

Biribiri.

Remove your nostalgia glasses. Azumanga is overrated and Tomo is nothing special.

Mikoto ftw

Still better than Shitdex.

>Raildex
>Rail
This a new fag thing?

Index isn't great. Railgun otoh is.

>Failgun
>great

Tomo is more fun. All Misaka does is troll Youtube comments all day.

>stop liking things I hate
All right Sup Forums

>Better plot.
>Better setting
>Better character
>Better fap
Wrong. Index is better everything.

If I marry Misaka, could I have the occasional threesome with Kuroko?

I'd even be okay with just watching them make out with each other or whatever.

Go back to AS Raildextard.

>there will never be a poll between me and some other character
I FIND THIS VERY UPSETTING

>Can't argue back since he knows Azumanga is nothing but a random gag comedy where nothing happens, no developed characters exists, and has no interesting setting whatsoever
ANN called and they want you back.

TIME TO STEP UP MY APPEAL

>didn't even notice the joke

I'd rather marry a bullet in the head

INNOCENTIUS I CHOOSE YOU

>AS kiddie doesn't have the attention span required to enjoy CGDCG

I bet you are one of those who praise shit like Re:Zero and Kabaneri and get bored with Flying Witch. You don't belong here.

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

FUCK I CAN'T HOLD HIM OFF MUCH LONGER

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

>Implying you need a brain to watch SoL where nothing happens
Nice try, ANN. Ironic though, you're surely the type who gets lost in the exposition, plot, and have trouble keeping up with new characters that shows up every new arc.

HEEEEEELLLLLPPP

UGHHHHH WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME

You would have a point if you weren't arguing in favor of Index, a generic battle shounen LN with generic characters and endless plot that rivals Naruto and Bleach. Just go back to AS where you will be able to suck on Kamachi's cock all you want.

I absolutely love coming into a Toaru related thread and finding this

How is Misaka winning by this much? Are there really this many Indexfags on Sup Forums?

>proxypoll

The poll doesn't really make sense and I don't understand the idiots arguing over the two series which are completely different.

That being said, I pick Mikoto. Although there are at least 10-15 girls I'd pick before her in her own series.

>implying generic battle shounen
>even comparing it to Naruto and Bleach
Trying hard, aren't you? One could list a dozen and more generic battle shounen like Naruto and Bleach, but you wouldn't be able to list more than 5 series that's exactly like Index. The narrative style and plot structure Kamachi writes and crafts his story is rare in anime, manga, and LN. And so is the way he writes action and handles powerlevel.

You already lost the second you couldn't defend Azumanga. All you're doing now is saying shit to make yourself feel better.

>You have to be an indexfag to vote for her

Just goes to show how stupid the poll is, it's just baiting for comments like these.

Proxies, but also Raildex used to have one of the biggest fanbases on here. Comparable to Gatari or JoJo or Fate.

>at least 10-15 girls I'd pick before her in her own series
Who?

>70 total votes
All things considered that's a fairly reasonable number

>All this AS faggotry

You aren't even trying to be subtle, dniv. Go back to defend Kamachi's writing like it is your gospel.

You must be new here.

Making up a boogeyman no one here knows about won't provide you with a magical counterargument. Take your own advice and go back to AS where you apparently lurk Index thread daily despite the fact you hate it enough to rage at.

1. Saiai
2. Itsuwa
3. Worst
4. Birdway
5. Mugino
6. Rakko
7. Saten
8. Stephanie
9. Shutaura
10. Mie-chan

>Mugino
>Stephanie
>Mie
>Sluten
Otherwise good list

>5. Mugino
>6. Rakko
>7. Saten
>8. Stephanie
>9. Shutaura
>10. Mie-chan

Your top 5-10 is awful.

There is literally nothing wrong with the girls you pointed out. I understand Sluten being a meme and Mie being new.

Tomo isn't even best girl in her series. Mikoto, on the other hand, is and she's perflat.

Everyone's a critic, the top 4 is rather generic so I'm not surprised you say the rest are shit.

>Implying I will waste my time arguing with a delusional fanboy

And just because I follow Raildex doesn't mean I am a tard like you. Most of the LN readers here aren't, which makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

>No Misaka, no Lessar, no Umidori, no Othinus, no Accelerator

>Mugino
>literally nothing wrong
k

So Indexfags are proxyvoting the poll? They're that desperate for their waifu to win?

(You)

t. stopped reading after ww3

Where is Frenda?

She's still shit after the """mellowing"""

Mikotofags =! Raildexfags.

Mikotofags are the only rabid and autistic faction in the fanbase. Fans of the other girls wouldn't give a shit about a random poll made by a random faggot.

>waste my time
Weak comeback and irony. You're shitposting on Sup Forums and spend time lurking threads you hate and spend effort memorizing posters from AS.

Oh yes, someone make arguments against your shitpost, so that must mean fanboy. You act like an underage kid sperging and can't even support your words when someone makes arguments to dispute your opinion. Facts dictates you're the only real tard here.

2/10 needs more effort

>putting a girl that will stab you in the back for money in your top 10

What's shit about her? She's fun and has her shit together, enough to keep MUH VILLAINY from killing himself. Her bullying and trigger-happiness is a part of her appeal.

Be less obvious if you're going to samefag. Mikoto was already winning, it's only logical when she's more popular and well-known. So what better way to falseflag than proxy in the most obvious way to turn around and shout proxy in order to void the poll.

Shana predates Index.
There is nothing special about Kamachi's writing. He makes shit up as he goes, pulls new characters out of his ass all the time, almost never develops his old ones, lately drags the story out with new plotlines whose effects are usually anticlimatic and lame (magic gods and Kamisato anyone?). He's totally comparable to Kishimoto and Kubo in this regard.

Kamisato Kakeru was a mistake

Nice tinfoil hat.

Not really. You're just damn obvious.

You lost any credibility when you tried to say Index is better because it has a better plot and setting than a 4koma SOL comedy to make Index look better. Only a retard would make such comparison seriously.

stop

I just want to return to England and start the endgame already. The series has taken a serious nosedive after NT10.

So stating an objective fact makes me lose credibility instead of you who raged at Index and make serious pots trying to compare it to a 4kina SOL comedy, and then even tried (and failed) to compare it to Naruto and Bleach. And all the while you post just as seriously. Right.

posts*
4koma*

>Shana predates Index
Nothing like.
>nothing special
Then list 5 series that have the same writing and elobrate their style..
>makes shit up as he goes
He isn't great or flawless a s writer, but he does plan out of the setting and story out.
>new characters
Nothing wrong there. New characters added every new arc is inherent to his writing style. Creating interesting quirky characters by the dozens and have them play roles in relevant arcs, being on magic and science sides respectively, then have their paths cross multiple times to form a climax is what he's good at.
>almost never develops his old ones
Side characters don't need development to make then fun or interesting.
>new plotlines whose effects are usually anticlimatic and lame (magic gods and Kamisato anyone?
That's just like your opinion. Othinu's arc is one of the most liked arc in the series, and it was anything but anticlimatic considering what Touma had to go through.

Your objective fact is like saying Nichijou is better than Monster because it has better comedy. That's how fucking retarded you sound. You could have simply said 'I think Index is better,' but no, you had to expose your ASfaggotry.

Get a life losers

I'd say you're a moron.

Kinda late on the edit there.

Tomo because that baka would hump me ragged. Also she is a cutie.

>replying this late with a shoop
Why did you even bother

>backwards comparison
I would say Monster have the better plot, characters, setting to Nichijou. But you here would throw a fit and shout that Monster is shit and to make it not true.

Try again, ANN.

I just got back here, I don't stay glued to my computer like you mouth breathing fanatics.

>I would say Monster have the better plot, characters, setting to Nichijou
And you would be retarded for comparing different genres again. ANN would praise Monster in this case so you're wrong. You lost your case.

>I don't stay glued to my computer like you mouth breathing fanatics.
Acting like a normalfag going NO U losers doesn't help your case.

>you would be retarded for comparing different genres again
You did that first, so that would make you retarded then..

I said that to be true to the comparison you're making, moron. ANN loves Azumanga, so all the more why you're ANN.