What causes man to become a feminist?

What causes man to become a feminist?

virginity

lack of masculine figures in the family, media and government

Seeing women treated like crap just because they are women.

TUMOR AND LOW TESTOSTERONE

brain virus

low sexual value

Common beta strategy in the whole animal kingdom is to subvert the alpha

Bad fathers. Its the same for girls ending up sluts. Its always the fathers fault.

low test/high agreeableness

White single mothers

intelligence
compassion
bravery
a healthy ego

He knows he is unable to be a man due to low test or just lacking the traits that define a man so he says fuck it, and throws his lot in with the opposite... that being, not femininity but feminism. I say that because being feminine is different from feminist.

Empathy, and the realization that most crimes that men commit against women go unanswered -- feminism is the natural response to that, at least for those who care about justice.

A dick penetrating its anus.

doesn't know any better

once he does he'll never respect women after he sees how and what they really are

being a faggot

this

the fact that people here completely ignore/deny this fact is very telling

> On pic Martin Short is asked if he is a feminist

When men can't acquire pussy in a straight forward way, they try to get it in a passive aggressive way by lying.

>common beta strategy

Why is it so common, according to you, if it clearly doesn't work?

Do feminist men get a lot of pussy?

it's literally an alternative mating strategy. it'll eventually somewhat pay off in their 30s/ as much as marrying and divorcing a dried up old hag can pay off, anyway.

its this, they are trying to get puss by sucking up to women because it's the only shot they have
like this guy

Nah I'm a 27 year old incel and all of the other virgins I know either hate women or aren't interested in their bullshit at all.

No, they get low quality feminist pussy.

5 seconds in MSPAINT

estrogen in the water

>it's literally an alternative mating strategy

No it's not. You can't call it a "strategy" when it doesn't work.

If being a feminist actually got you laid, all the Sup Forums virgins would become feminists in a heartbeat. Do we see that happening? Nope.

SUPER MALE VITALITY

This

It does work, it's just a shitty strategy

I find that feminist men are usually artsy type B personalities who have never gotten along well with other men

The weaker, smaller, and "sneakier" males in many species often try to appear as weak and therefore a non contender around alphas. This protects them from actual confrontation while providing a chance to mate undetected. Cuttlefish, frogs and if Im not mistaking some deer employ this strategy.

but it does work. just not until the women in their dating pool hit their 30s and get desperate.

>fat feminazi waddles by him
>begins to read shirt
>so fat runs out of breath halfway through
>throws scalding starbucks in his face
>serves him right

He hopes to get laid.

It looks like his phone is a suicide vest's detonator

GET OUT GET OUT ROASTIE REEEEEEE

There are two things I can think of:
1. Survival tactic in terms of procreation - they're never going to be able to compete against real men (certainly not with the mentality they have) so they opt for the beta male orbiter role feeding off of scraps
2. Decades of feminist indoctrination in schools, media, etc

LOW TESTOSTERONE

Single parent mom that resents the father, so she tells her child that all men are evil

Where do you live, the 1660s or the Middle East? It's always been a bizarre one to me that only women in the west complain about how they're treated, but in actual shithole countries, where you're stoned to death for being raped, the women don't because they don't have that right. So they're already one nil down in the "woe is me" table. I suppose it's like when non-whites complain about how racist the west is then demand to be let into the west and the ones already here refuse to leave.
I'm not much of a fortune teller, but I see helicopters in the not so distant future.

I always thought girls turned sluts to to get back at their fathers. Same thinh with white girls dating blacks.

>special scholarships for women
>lowering of standards for women in military
>violence prevention exclusively for women
>legal system in which men accused of sexual assault are guilty until proven innocent
>no-fault divorce

But no please tell me more about how water cooler banter is a mortal threat to Western women

I'll just fix up that grammar for you...

Jordan Peterson says it’s an alternative way to compete with males on the dominance hierarchy. I think it could be that, but I think it has a lot to do with how young boys are brought up now to treat the girls like God. Think about it. You start school when you’re somewhere around 5 and you’re immediately thrown into the control of multiple women until you’re like, 12. At least in America anyway. There’s no men teaching elementary school. These women aren’t you mother, so they’re obviously going to be more caring for the little girl and see young boys as being just a reckless distraction. This fucks generations up more than we think

That's not a man, that's a boy. Some boys, never grow up.

(((Heterosexuality)))

I remember growing up, and we all noticed that the teachers treated the girls better than boys- you got it right bud.

Yup.

This. Don't know where I'd be with out my borderline fascist uncle

everybody's looking for somebody to love, user

Schools, Media, TV shows, Working Mothers who fill the kids heads from day one that woman have been mistreated for centuries, can do everything a man can do, and DESERVE to be given special treatment as a result. Their brains become so twisted from the bullshit they can no longer think straight and think rationally.

it's because women are so weak and feeble that male feminists feel it's their duty to white knight for them

Because it’s typical human nature. For those who have become a beta male - that is

being effeminate

but they like it.

>"DON'T LET SEXIST MEN CONTROL YOU OR TELL YOU WHERE YOU PLACE IS!"
>*wears this shirt unironically*

An overriding subconscious quest for pussy.

He thinks being a soyboy faggot will allow him to reproduce. He'll attract a fat, pigfaced sjw with bright colored hair who's already past her best breeding years and probably doesn't want kids or has a nigglet spawn she secretly regrets.

If he somehow manages to inseminate her and convince her not to abort the thing, the baby will either be a genetic trainwreck or a fag.

Being raised by feminist cat ladies and no father

>Where do you live, the 1660s or the Middle East?
Women were NOT treated like shit in the 1660s. Stop towing the feminist line, you dimwit.

It probably won’t work but it’s a safer route. Acting alpha and telling a girl you want to fuck her is risky. It either works or she tells you to fuck off. Or worst, she paints you as a sexual predator. Betas play it safe by telling them they’re a feminist. It probably won’t work but it’s a safer strategy. Risk-taking and high testosterone are correlated btw

>1 post by this id