I don't support players kneeling

>I don't support players kneeling
>wow you must hate free speech and are a Nazi

Debating shitlibs is very stressful because they always resort to name callings, putting words in my mouth, ad hominems, etc.

So what is the best rebuttal to the argument
>if you don't agree with NFL players kneeling, you hate free speech

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/912026746932928513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No debate, just say where were you when google and other companies shut down anyone critical of their bolshevism. These Communist Jews will never give an inch even when defeated in debate, so you must ridicule and destroy them using the same tactics.

>>I don't support players kneeling
>>wow you must hate free speech and are a Nazi
>they always resort to name callings, putting words in my mouth

The Kneelers are sleaze. What they are doing is akin to hitting on your waitress because they have a captive audience. Behaving like niggers because that's what they are.

Debating libs is hard because you're retarded. Leave it to conmen like Trump, otherwise you'll just embarrass yourself and your Nazi friends

They are being disrespectful to everything your country stands for

They deserve their free speech but they are paying the price with low ratings and low public support. Let them ruin their own careers. People are getting beyond sick of blacks

>considering this topic is worth arguing about
Half the population has an IQ below 100 I suppose

Quick rundown? What are they upto this time?

Muh freedom of speech not freedom from consequence

>expressing one's opinion about others expressing their opinions in a manner you disagree with makes one a nazi
hmm oh wow really compels cognition

NFL niggers are free to kneel for the national anthem of the country that gives them millions of dollars to throw a ball

In doing so they have to accept the consequences of not being signed, people not wanting to watch the NFL anymore, fans losing respect for the team and getting verbally shit on by our president.

>>wow you must hate free speech and are a Nazi
But I thought LIKING free speech makes you a nazi?

>Debating shitlibs is very stressful
Why?
They're wrong and they're fucking idiots. It's like arguing with unruly children. You discipline them like children accordingly.

If youre white and have an opinion about stuff youre a Nazi

Just embrace it

user.. ur okay with nazi flags and confederate traitor flags but not okay woth kneeling in protest to the anthem?

muh troops or muh flag?

They only like free speech for themselves. Everyone else has to be silenced by law.

Imagine watching the cricket except instead of being a normal, apolitical break from the daily grind it's full of players and staff denouncing your politics every time they go on the field.

Naturally a lot of people don't want to hear this shit from people who make more in 1 afternoon ball game than they do in a year of working, yet being told they don't know what struggles are and are cunts for arguing - so they tune out and ignore them.

how is it worse than marching in america with a nazi flag though?

>user.. ur okay with nazi flags and confederate traitor flags but not okay woth kneeling in protest to the anthem?

I dont think its okay for these niggers to kneel for our anthem but I recognize they have the right to be able to do so.

Just dont expect me to root for the team with players doing it or even watch the NFL at all.

All going according to plan.

Why are there so many fucking blacks? Football was once a pure white sport.

marching around waving a nazi flag is done on your own time, not during work. bad equivalence.

Niggers tend to do better in mindless physical activities. This isnt even really debateable

>So what is the best rebuttal to the argument
Reverse psychology.

>ALLYOP GUYS I SURE DO HOPE YOU ARE GETTING WET AT THE KNEE BEDING THING ONLY NAZIS DONT AND YOU ARE NOT A NAZY ARENTYOU?

I'm not ok with Nazi or confederate flags you fucking retard

>putting words in my mouth

Thanks for proving my point you fucking autistic retard.

They're free to kneel as I am free to leave the stadium, change the channel, cancel my subscription, etc. Nobody is forcing them to knee or stand, nobody is trying to either, they're simply saying they SHOULD stand out of respect for the nation. Their free speech isn't being infringed nor is it being obstructed with violence; Consumers spending their money elsewhere because of a product losing its value, and yes football is an entertainment product, or out of protest is normal in capitalist society

>implying I don't always shut libs and communists down

so ur only issue is that they are doing it while getting paid?

>you cant protest while rich.
>you cant protest at work

lol wut... sorry but kneeling in protest is not nearly as bad or disrespectful as waving around the enemy our troops faught and died against flag around..

Start calling every nigger a nigger because they murder whites. Do it at work.
Would you still have a job?
So should some nigger millionaire complaining about how every white man in the country (including his boss) is evil at work should have a job?
Hint- the first one is based on fact, the second is based on racism

>So what is the best rebuttal to the argument

Gun in their face + pull the trigger.
Alternatively helicopter rides.

>0 arguments ITT
Gee, you guys sure are good at destroying them libcucks with !!!!!FACTS!!!!!

pol is though.. and as i see it pol is pretty upset.. you may not be a hypocrit but you gonna tell me there isnt many of these pol faggots who are not completely nigger tier hypocrits right now??

What did he mean by this

EVERYONE VOTE VOTE VOTE

VOTE VOTE

>if you don't agree with NFL players kneeling, you hate free speech

They're right.I don't know what you're complaining about. Stop bitching.

Niggers should thank their lucky stars they are Jew-Niggers, and not Negroes-Niggers.

Disrespecting the very symbol that allows them to be Jew-Niggers.

Fuck Niggers - they are vile, disgusting, and stupid beyond redemption.

Protesting on the clock? Let me know when the rest of us can do that without repercussion.

Jews discriminate white physical powerhouses in sports teams.

theyre not getting arrested or fined. its legal, but there are consequences. just like white guys have the right to wear nazi uniforms, but will risk getting blacklisted by employers

Try this, it's fun.

>That's right. I'm a Nazi. What are you going to do about it?

Then watch them get super uncomfortable and scurry off to their safe space.

What are you, fucking stupid? Blacks are objectively better athletes.

>kneeling isn't as bad
Expressing political activism at any job is frowned upon heavily and will get you fired anywhere else, short and simple. You're a representative of who you work for, even off the job if your contract says so as well as laws protecting employers when firing employees for off-duty acts. As all the libfags love to spout when encouraging violence against muh Nazis, it's freedom of speech, not freedom of consequence

Based Yuri.

>non-violent in the extreme
>non-disruptive
>not inconveniencing anyone in any capacity whatsoever

I AM OUTRAGED AND OFFENDED BY THIS METHOD OF PROTEST AND IT MUST BE PUNISHED!

Argue about what they support by kneeling.
The NFL will lie and tell you they support racial equality, but they're actually showing support for hate groups like BLM.

But you may as well just tell them to fuck off and die. Liberals wont argue.

What's with the guys who are kneeling and putting their hand over their heart?

>free of speech isn't freedom from consequence and doesn't require people to approve of what you say or do

Easy
>Just because it's free speech doesn't mean it's right or mean they should do it.

>That's right. I'm a Nazi. What are you going to do about it?

Start recording, put it on kikebook, and call your workplace to get you fired

Yes I am outraged
It's as disrespectful as spitting on graves
You are a complete fucking idiot, obviously, if you don't understand that.

The same people who say kneeling niggers are "exercising their right to free speech" are the same people who cheered when Brenden Eich lost his job as Mozilla CEO because he donated money to stop fag marriage in 2008.

The answer is to get the players to up the ante by kneeling on or burning the flag.

I dont understand why this is even an argument. Are people just too stupid to understand?

They have every right to protest. No one is saying they cant neal for the national anthem. What the president and everyone is saying we just dont like the fact that they are disrespecting our flag.

They are not being faced with charges or anything like that. They are free to continue to do it while the NFL ratings tank and people want nothing to do with them anymore.

Professional sports was one thing in this country that brought people together regardless of race, now it is just another thing driving us apart.

Disagreeing with it is just free speech. Violently suppressing it, legally suppressing it, or punishing it via loss of livelihood would be being against free speech.

Nobody with the mentality of a child would understand that though.

they have a platform to be seen on tv.. and plus trump literally started by saying they should all be fired.. nfl can fire them if they want.. each club can fire them
. but they wont..

kneel not neal obviously

Saying they are exercising free speech is totally irrelevant
Anyone pointing that out is agreeing with everything it's possible to say or do, ask them to shout 'niggers stink' in the street... 'its freedom of speech' they can tell the niggers that attack them.

>you are a complete fucking idiot idiot if you don't share my opinion

Right wing discourse, ladies and gentlemen

they're disrespecting the flag on company time. It isn't a protest- it as an outright disrespect campaign hiding behind free speech. On company time.

They absolutely have the right to protest, but not during a game and when it's actually a protest. During practice or something like that, sure. This, they have the right to be fired for, but once again the lawyers have sided with the ones making the most money.

All this is, is an attempt to insult back for Trump calling out men who take steroids, beat their wives, rape, or kill people and then get away with it because they're a rich football player. This is why the lefties, who don't even watch football, love it- it's trying to insult Trump through the thing they get all their opinions from, Television.

Trump just got all the NFL players to redpill their own fans, too, it's pretty glorious.

>>wow you must hate free speech

Me: You are retarded. I use free speech against the Negro Felon League.

(((Them))): DAS RACIST!!!

Me: Why do you hate freedom of speech?

I don't have a problem with free speech, I have a problem with their cause. Protest to your hearts delight but don't expect me to agree, relish, celebrate, encourage or approve. You're literally protesting cops keeping our streets safe. I can't adjoin but feel free to make yourself look like an idiot making a stink over it.

Get them to name specifics.
>how many black people shot by cops is not ok, what is their goal?
>what's the goal rate for black incarceration?
>what is the goal rate for blacks being arrested?

That is your mistake. You don't debate idiots, you ridicule them. By debating them you legitimize them.

this disrespects your flag but american citizens with nazi flags and confederate flags doesnt disrespect muh flag?? why??

2 minutes a week is all that America asks of you. Go protest the other 7 days of the week.

Negro Exploitation by Jew-Football Plantation- Owners...

White Liberals pass these nogs in college with A's

Most of them have the reading skills of a 5 year old

>if you dont support people who burn the flag you dont support free speech

>but businesses should be forced to bake cakes for faggots, and its perfectly fine when they fire people for supporting trump ;)

can we just gas these traitors already?

These people are being paid millions of dollars annually to play a fucking GAME and shitting on the very country that makes that possible by kneeling during the national anthem as way to protest what exactly? What do change do they hope to effect by doing so? I'm certain none of those retards could articulate specifically what they want changed in any kind of intelligent manner. The most retarded thing is the virtually signaling is offensive to 95% of the fans who pay their salary in the first place. All of them should be thrown out on the street.

#TakeAKnee isn't 'disrespecting the flag'. Disrespecting the flag would be proudly waving the confederate flag in 2017.

You're a total idiot
That's totally irrelevant
You are saying that anything you can possibly say or do should never have any consequences
You must have a sub 60 IQ to have actually wrote that down
Prick

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech. If they want to kneel, then so be it. It's rather disrespectful, but they have the right.

What are you talking about? Did I say anything about Nazi flags? People who wave Nazi flags around and edgelord retards but they should be free to do it if they want to.

Confederate flag is fine.

Case in point, someone with the mentality of a child. Go do your homework, grown ups are talking.

As a liberal it's your job to be actively thick as pigshit and expect us to correct you all the time.
Really kill yourself
It would genuinely improve the world

And the NFL has the right to fire their ass for saying things they dont agree with and causing them to lose millions, due to freedom of speech.

Which may just happen

Do these cucks think at all?

How does it feel to be intellectually and morally wrong all the time? Does your soul feel ugly?

>you must be against free speech and are a nazi
>maybe I am, what are you gonna do about it?

>grown ups
You aren't displaying a grown up IQ you thick as fuck obvious nigger
You should be drinking straight from the mud puddle with your relatives in Africa

Great satire post, user. You managed to do everything you said libtards do to you and made it sound whiny.
7/7 gr7 b7 m7

+1

Niggers & Jews...

how does it feel to be a genetic defect liberal who compensates for his limp wrist and ugly face by being a cuck

lol

You're as dumb as a box of rocks if you think the NFL is even considering firing players for kneeling.

>censor it
>ban it
>arrest them

Literally nobody is arguing this. Kill your self.

Make shitlibs do the work. "Why are they kneeling?" Then, after whatever answer you receive, ask, "Have lives actually improved from this?"

Them:

>you don't support players kneeling, wow you must hate free speech and are a Nazi

You:

>So I take it you're fine with players waving the Nazi flag during the national anthem then?
>Because you're a Nazi

>writes like a retard
>leaf
Probably a shitposter on proxy

dumber than ESPN thinking their ratings went down because of election coverage?

we'll see how things turn out when their ratings continue to drop

Notice these thick fucks are proven to be wrong and can't handle it
>Dah... you can't disagree with anything anyone says or does because it's freedom of speech
They totally miss the point, because they are as thick as pigshit

I agree, what's the big deal.

trump aint supressin shit just said coaches should fire them as a suggestion this shit is triple fucking standards to protect millionaires

Shitlibs are nothing but the shit stain on our nation. They need to be purged out of society.

>ur
Who is this fucking retard? This isn't Instagram. Write like you're an adult and not a 12-year-old.

what are these dumb niggers going to do when they drive the NFL into the ground?
oh I forgot they're all doctors and lawyers and literate.

>LITERALLY using SJW-tier arguments
Embarrassing.

>punishing it via loss of livelihood would be being against free speech.

So all the companies who fired people who protested along with the nazis in charlottesville were violating free speech?

Along with any company that ever fired someone for racism?

Huh funny i would think if that was the case people could have taken them to court and won

Nope you're just a libshit who wants to have your cake and eat it too. Time to get fucked. Retard

Both these posts are anti free speech in exactly the same way they were just (wrongly) complaining about earlier in the thread.
The utter thickness of SJWs never ceases to astound me. What utter fuckwits.

I find it funny that today is probably the first time in a long time that people actually gave two shits about the anthem to begin with.

What is it with Trump and his sycophants' obsession over ratings? Dimwits.

Besides, everyone outside the wingnut bubble knows that the NFL's network model is the reason ratings are suffering.