Knowledge Bomb. The Threat of The Left

The Left is a threat that should be/should have been taken seriously(Much like that crippled guy who showed the Persians the goat path that got the Spartans killed). They are millions of people that got social engineered into expendable/useful pawns for globalists and other interests that want to bring down The West. They are a cult of suicidal zombies.

The Left took over The West a while ago, now they wage war against anyone who fights back against them.

Education systems/buildings are nothing but brainwashing/social engineering mosques for The Left, creating more of them by damaging generations.(Left teachers/professors fill the Imam role).

Governments, corporations & media are all infiltrated by them, which causes society to degrade and collapse under their rule. All 3 are then used for demonizing/attacking anyone who fights back against The Left, to a point where they are jailed if they do fight back against The Left.

The Left are backed by powerful organizations/figures that want to bring down The West(Such as Soros). They have no problems getting massive numbers for marches/riots/protests, being violent & going after peoples lives if they are going against them. The Left have connections to Islamic groups, so expect Islamic style attacks being done by/with them in the near future.

When a actual resistance to The Left wins/fights back against them, The Left creates a mass "resistance" force to crush/defeat them, which is then supported by celebs, social media/MSM & globalist backers, and even some Intel agencies.

The Left has already destroyed generations & when push comes to shove in a civil war scenario in The West, they will kill alot of people immediately.(The Left has kill/hit lists that are circulating around the networks/organizations they have.)

Not taking The Left seriously as a threat has caused The West to be on its deathbed culturally, population, spiritually & society wise.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115974071/#115974071
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116055379/#116055379
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was/is the original thread(It didn't have the "Knowledge Bomb" in front of it, which is why it didn't show up in the KB archives unless you search "Left"): archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115974071/#115974071

Here is/was the follow up thread to it: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116055379/#116055379

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

i want to put together a book of all of your knowledge bombs

This thread should now show up in the archive link that I always post around for people to look at.

Coooool I'm in a KB thread

I saw this on normiebook the other day and it made me think of They Live

youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc

Is UV freckles the difference between 'free range' humans and 'other' humans? Or is it more dramatic than that ?

That would be interesting & a way to spread the information around more.

Genetics plays a role.

Your thread have in symbolism more than fact and actual content. I like you bring in discussion but at this point you are either a Soviet tier agent trying to infiltrate a community and gain a name to derail beliefs. Quit using the tripfag if you really have something to show or leak. Otherwise have this big fuck you.

All my information that I've talked about is truth. That's why I came to this site in the first place to get it out involving various topics. I'm not connected to any known group.

Why the tripname then?

FRANK BOMB: THE THREAT OF THE LARP

Created it to stop impostors & trolls/shills.

Is posting on Sup Forums enough to get you on a 'list'? Or do you need to be among the leading shitposters for that?

Sometimes, but not always.

Even larps are useful, if you understand why are they trying to push you can recall their agenda. Its quite funny. Almost like those Kremlin paid thread and memes about "Based Assad" or "Whitest Muslims ever", they try to normalize their asset who refuses to built the US-Saudi oil pipeline over Syria to keep the Russian gas monopoly in Europe.

The only agenda I have is getting information out & LARPing is something that I haven't been doing.

How can we defeat them after "spread the word"?

Frank, pls

Impostors and shills about what a reputation? This is were you contradict yourself, if you want recognition or a trajectory you don't come to Sup Forums. Here its pure mental anarchy, various opinions but one as a hive-mind on settled issues.

Wouldn't it be more easy to do website were you post your "content" (I refuse to call it due all symbolism and general calling) and then discussing it here just like anyone else?

1. could i be a "people" as mentioned in the they live thread , and not know it?

2. heard of samael aun weor and the gnostic teachings? are they knowledge worth seeking?

thanks anon5 looking forward to the LE thread

Oh boy it’s a Frank thread.

Fuck off Frank.

Human anatomy.

This place is where many groups operate & it has shown to be a good place to drop information.

At most you would be called a LARP and/or people sharing your info outside of Sup Forums would be targeted.

1) Consider genetics.

2) Don't know.

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot
1) He claims to be 120 years old
2)He claims to have several fully functioning pairs of "They Live" glasses
3) He believes there are giant monsters so large, they may only be seen from Google Earth satellite view
If you give this person any credence, you may as well just suck his dick

So basically consider genetics = jews

By all means by any means at all your standing orders are to survive and to keep moral high.

That is all.

Frank, stop posting you autismo.

Why do blood groups exist and what is their importance?

Genetics involving bloodlines, experiments, etc

1) Life extension technologies

2) 3D style, digital(Google Glass style) & special lenses.

3) Think similar to dinosaur bones, but significantly bigger.

This is such doomongering faggotry. Everyone hates the left, it's been slowly building since GG and every time they pull a new stunt people hate them more. If what Frank posted was true Trump wouldn't have had a chance of winning.

Many groups operation at a discussion and fact level, spamming and persona building is pathetic. In the eyes of the majority posting under a tripcode is not only awful after a while, but it makes all your threads before lack of seriousness.

Most people that call you Frank care two shits if you are him or not, they are mostly tired of your attention grabbing as if you were above everyone else.

If you have info then drop it, most likely you will do vague rhetoric while engaging in weak Q&A like most Soviet agents did in the 80's to avoid being wrong the community they were trying to infiltrate to then get recognition and push their agenda. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

ffs it's you again..

>FRANK THE WANK
You are full of shit you fucking spastic

You're the little queer who doesn't like swearing, right?

Bump.

What's happening with all the hurricanes and earthquakes?

2016 Election was important due to the winner having different scenario's involving conflicts, deals, etc.

I've done several threads involving the left.

Blood types relate to different things.

I've been dropping information since v1.

>life extension technologies

Geo-engineering/warfare was involved with some of them.

So the National Guard followed an order to shoot down a VA state helicopter? Not PMC?

To escalate and speed up the flooding of NA with refugees?

1)Penis extension technologies
2)3D printed penises
3)Similar to Dragon Dildos, but bigger

All the "knowledge bomb" threads are fucking stupid.

You heard it here first.

More people should look into the NG activities during the time-frame of the rally.

Psy-ops, economic sabotage, etc

Dropping info is like "Here it is the link to vault7, most likely its a hit job to make the FBI and CIA investigate presidential candidates. This tools are still working check yourselves, also look what DOJ just said about spying Trump".

You only say "Blood types relate to different things." Its like saying "Everything happens for a reason" or "The movements were aligned to disrupt certain elements of their group".

What movements?
What alignment?
What elements?
What group?
Who are they?

See what I am trying to point out.

how very reassuring

Have we been double crossed by Theresa May? I always thought she was bullshitting big time just to cling onto power and her recent speech basically confirmed that in my eyes

A while ago your comments on the UK were like 'the UK is doing well brexit is the key', now it's all 'the UK will become an islamic police state and you're all fucked'. What happened in the last year and a bit? There's definitely some weird fucked up shit going on that we only get glimpses of.

In other news..... German election go as expected?

OP IS A FAGGOT

I am trying to understand his mind give me a second. Doesn't look smart either.

>there are people who take Frank seriously

REMINDER OP IS A DUMB FAT NIGGER SPIC WHO SPAMS HIS CRAP EVERYWHERE.

What's happening with Jim Carrey?

He's going to say 'Truman show related' and not elaborate. Watch.

Which indicate how gullible people are here. Say what ever you want when we harassed Moots mom, but people were smarter. I did pay to be around sociopaths and autism than normies.

Would the Islamic style attacks predominately be within the Sanctuary cities, or will it be focused in Red areas guerrilla style?

He is shagging ur mom up the arse and he wipes his dick on the curtains afterwards

Don't fuck with Frank, he'll send the spine beetles after you.

Only if you can't(or don't want to) ROT(Research Observe Think) about the information.

The majority of the population only knows how to receive(be spoon fed), rather then think/research.

All my threads/comments have information in them. The value of it relates to the abilities/connections people have depending on what it is.

1) May can only do so much.

2) Acceleration & projected outcomes.

3) Germany is very important to the EU's plans.

Celebs/Hollywood tend to made of people that were manipulated from a early age. After a while some want to break the program and/or programming.

You also have to factor in cartel involvement. They really should be treated as terrorist groups.

You're a poof, m8, I'll knock your cunt right in

the left wanna destroy this country, they are a disease , they started the kkk, slavery, they fucking lie so much and actually believe it, look at Hillary, she goes on talk shows and openly still pushes the Rusiian shit, and she knows we know that its all bullshit, how do we stop this

>muh jew movie reference
>also not the jews
kys kike

why do you care ? stop shilling fag

>they started the kkk, slavery
Dude what the fuck are you talking about?

I've done several threads involving Jews, which are just one of many on the global chessboard.

The "femin virus"(feminism) is a biological weapon/virus designed to implode populations. Calling it cancer is downplaying it.

OP is a faggot

Do pheromones factor into the Femin virus progression? Similar to quorum sensing in bacteria? Ex: after a high enough concentration, certain genes are expressed?

Does Trump want to build a better wall because he knows China is going to go to shit soon and in effect that will also affect the communist parts of South America?

Just like democracy is the safeguard of our principles, anonymity is the safeguard of our interconnectivity as one. And this Anonymous5 really annoys me in that sense.

There are other websites for this kind of regular posting: Reddit.

This.

We in all seriusnedd need considering active measures against the toxic, anti-human leftist disease.

Ironic.

So. Is it possible for the femin virus to affect males?
Is honey part of some of the LE methods?

In anonymous civil discourse you only speak for yourself and you only represent yourself. You're a clown.

Bump for truth.

Deus Ex AND Deus Ex Invisible War are DOCUMENTARIES.

The Order Church is LITERALLY what The Left suicide cult is and what they aspire to become.

Why not just a well-designed, easily digestible website?

Oh hey look another terrible thread by our resident undergrad polisci major

Pheromones do play a role in it. If you notice how different types of men & women act around feminists.

The military needs to be used to protect the southern border, not just a wall.

Calling it cancer is the wrong thing to say about it.

1) The virus directly(If they are "weak") & indirectly effects males.

2) Certain foods are part of the most basic LE methods.

interesting.... so basically we hit the demographic tipping point

what should we do about all our debts? personal and public

I know bloodlines are bred for leadership position. Those.have their higher comsciousness cut off and the hivemind of the black pyramid takes over. Genetics primarily jewish, celtic and white western euro usually well mixed

OP IS A RAGING FAGGOT

No, in an anonymous civil discourse the strongest idea and rightful argument wins, regardless if the speaker is a clown, black or jewish. Your insult goes away like rain, because I am nobody. Unlike OP which makes periodic threads with vague rhetoric, weak Q&A and symbolism over symbolism.

Your move.

1)Medicaments mixing, genetics or std?

Yay! My first Anon5 thread
Larping or not his stories are interesting

you're fucking stupid if you think you're changing anyone's mind but your own by posting here

nice LARP you got there user.

do not read his threads, fact is you are a paid shill and a fucking loser, go blow your master Brock

He makes perfect sense you little poof

I don't give a shit about your bullshit and neither does anyone else besides you and your in-group. You've wasted your time posting here assuming there are minds here for you to turn or control. In every single post you paint a clearer picture of your own stances and intentions. I'd wish you a good day but we all know you're incapable.

That depends on what they are.

Some Asian groups also have had focus on bloodline.

Things of that nature, but also consider how T levels relate to political views/behaviors.

If the information is interesting, spread it. Researching/investigating, discussion & thinking are all important.

Sorry if you can't keep up with the team bud. You were the slowest in the class don't you? Sooner or later you will get it. Anyway I am out of this thread, nothing will come from this thread except the name of Anonymous5 in the archive. A total failure if we let tripfags built personas.

What does the next 100 years plan include?

Who will be affected by them most?

lmao faggot