Isn't defying the government for what you believe in one of the most patriotic things you can do?

Isn't defying the government for what you believe in one of the most patriotic things you can do?

I mean i understand it's mostly for publicity and shit with these football players but i don't get how everyone saying it's a traitorous thing to do. It has parallels to how the United States was founded no?

To say when something you think is wrong and "fight" for it?

I'm genuinely not trying to troll here, I want to know what you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lByARBhIebU
twitter.com/MrFrexit/status/911634500962209793
sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not if what you believe is stupid and wrong.

>I'm a patriot for believing America should be destroyed

Only if you were taught by some hippy douche from the sixties, who whined about the establishment, never had a real job, went to protests to meet chicks and smoke weed, and the got an establishment teaching position after there was no where else to go.

it's all about the motive you dumb baitposter

any one have the meme that shows that the majority of players are black and the majority of fans in the nfl are white? thanks

FUCK U WYPIPO U DONT SPICE YO FOOD

when it was about police brutality most of them ddint care to kneel desu... its now about trumps comments.. which were much more condemning of black men being americans than over white men larping as nazis (the folks our troops faught)

Anyone remember how assblasted libs we're about players praying before or after games, genuflecting after TDs, etc? Someone should make a meme out of this hypocrisy. It would be very powerful. Contrast their reaction to prayer on the field (led to suspensions in case you forgot) vs this shit.

No not everything you protest is right. These animals want to say the cops are harassing them but they refuse to own up to Hugh violent crime rates within blacks. They want a world where they can kill rape and steal and the police can't stop them. The police do profile and I am glad to talk about that with them but in the meanwhile they must acknowledge black crime rates and how damaging they are. They won't though. Ever. Blacks are like children and white guilt shitheads feed them only making them worse.

>stupid blm shit is now "fuck drmf" shit with no meaning beyond that
>no one even remembers why they did it originally
buttblasted foobaw retards sabotaging the blm message unwittingly, gg
>MUH TEAM
>owners trade these people like property to minmax their team then pretend there's any actual kinship there

This is incorrect. I, and most of my countrymen, enjoy spicy food.

>Isn't defying the government for what you believe in one of the most patriotic things you can do?
not when its based on lies and communist subversion for the state of israel.

Europe explored the world for the sake of spicy food.
Then they discovered that they were primitive as fuck and ripe for conquest.

It depends entirely on what you're defying them for

"Peaceful protest shouldn't be allowed!"

"Fire people for having views different to yours!"

They ain't protesting the govt jackass they are saying fuck you white devil.

When your belief is that niggers should be allowed to rape, kill and steal with impunity and find it completely intolerable that people are allowed to defend themselves from such behavior, then no it's not patriotic.

They aren't defying the govt, they are defying the symbol of the nation.
The nation they beg every day to feed and clothe them, to provide for them. The nation they find success and dream inside of, an opportunity not awarded to virtually anywhere else in this world.
What they protest is the symbol of which we all reside and live under. They are free to protest it, I am free to not accept them or their protest. Furthermore, every last one of these niggers is wealthy enough to help out these poor black people, I don't see any money leaving their pockets.

They are not defying the US government by protesting. The anthem of a country symbolizes the national spirit of the country as opposed to other countries. Typically only american niggers and liberals are so isolated from their surroundings that they believe the anthem is in any way related to the current government.

Some nigger disrespects your anthem how is this ''patriotic''

You think they are defying the will of those in power?

LMAO.

Tell me when they get fired like any white man would be for even mistaken thought crime.

Also this is why in international contests, the anthem of the winner is played
youtu.be/lByARBhIebU

The flag and the nation are not synonymous with the government, you fucking retard. Saying "fuck the U.S. government" is a fair opinion. Saying "fuck the U.S." means you should probably just gtfo. Especially if your reason is because cops are legally permitted to shoot violent niggers who pose an immediate threat to them.

theres nothing wrong with the constitution or the country. this is the best country for actual freedom, they should be protesting the corrupt systems in place not god and freedom. its literally retarded what theyre doing. if they stand for freedom then they should stand for the national anthem that freed their ancestors.

This. Its nothing but an immature fuck you to the United States. liberals over the last 50 years have completely warped the entire notion of patriotism so that everything is Bizarro world now

>Isn't defying the government for what you believe in one of the most patriotic things you can do?
Not when you're defying the government to be a fucking communist.

also this. Imagine liberals response if tim tebow or someone else started kneeling before games to oppose abortion

>I'm a patriot for believing America should be improved

fify

fuck off dummy

make me

Stupid Niggers

depends, are you going to change that opinion the second you need to start bitching about confederate statues again?

maybe you should try again when you actually believe in something

1 post by this Id.
sage and ignore

Don't watch it if you don't like it.
Nobody is making you watch NFL or whatever.
Vote with your wallet.

I personally couldn't give two shits.
All I care about is the game.

If they are not allowed to take a knee to pray they should not be allowed to take a knee to disrespect their own country. In SOME countries they would be jailed or shot be being against their own country. They can disagree or be mad about things not being perfect but this is un patriotic and a bad example for the crazy brainwashed already young people. 92 police officers were shot by black people this decade. Would you taker a knee for them????

you want it destroyed you piece of shit and we all know it

They defy nuffin.
These are millionaire niggers paid to play with a ball, complaining because of an anti white pro dindu false narrative.
The most patriotic thing is defending your home and family by fighting an invading army.
Op, you are the biggest moron who posted today. Gtz.
Competition was tough but you made it.

no, i just don't think people should be fired for their political beliefs.

by "right to free speech" it means you arent fined or jailed by the government for what you say. It doesnt mean private companies cant fire you for saying shit they dont like. thats not a right

Isn't insulting the american flag by using an excuse is one of the most disgusting thing you can do?

yes i know dumbfuck

so you want to create new rights that dont exist so idiots can complain about police at work?

Spitting on vets instead of standing isnt patriotic

you have turned into the cultural marxists that you hate

They're not defying the government. There would be many other ways to do that. They're defying the nation itself.

A fucking Leaf gets it. They're protesting America itself, not the government.

twitter.com/MrFrexit/status/911634500962209793

So you want the government to seize the means of production so that everyone is a government employee and cannot be fired or expressing speech?

they don't have to seize the means of production? are you literally defending the right of google and other leftist companies to fire anyone who doesn't subscribe to their feminist sjw beliefs?

why burgers are a bunch of cucks?? worshiping negros while jews have all the money

You clearly don't know what patriotic means

It's up to the individual to keep politics out of the workplace
If you open your mouth and create a hostile work environment then you should be let go

You don't like an aspect of the government?
Protest on your free time

>are you literally defending the right of google and other leftist companies to fire anyone who doesn't subscribe to their feminist sjw beliefs?

I would. I would also defend the right of some other company to fire anyone who doesn't subscribe to their far-right beliefs, if applicable. Go be a statist faggot somewhere else.

Its what your protesting that makes it patriotic. Just protesting the govt for shits and gigs like the left is not patriotic. Its patriotic to stand and not kneel.

Not when we like the person who is being defied.

Free speech and expression and rebellion is only good when it's for stuff I want.

So they ran the national anthem at that workplace?
If so the whites are at fault too.

ok, glad we got that out of the way. i don't ever want to hear whining about people getting fired for their beliefs again, leftist or not

these nigs really fucking hate white people...simple as that

>Trump's opinion
>the same as government policy

It's funny, but in this show of "defiance", they've illustrated just how influential Trump is. A single Tweet causes dozens of millionaires to shit a brick.

fuck niggers. they just want to go around robbing, killing and raping without arrest.

They're not defying the government. They're costing their employers money.

A simple stance causes the President of the United States to cry on Twitter. Take hypocrisy outta your ass.

This isn't defying our government, it's insulting our nation. A government is not a nation, its people are.

You are free because of this great nation to insult its people, but its people are free because of this great nation to not take the insult lightly.

>believe in
>implying black multimillionaires care about dumb niggers getting shot

The flag and the anthem represent the very things that give blacks freedom and equality. By protesting against them, you are sending a message to everyone that you are not grateful for having the privilege of being born in the greatest society ever to exist on Earth. It is doubly assholeish to do so while living the lifestyle of the rich and famous, oblivious to the real struggles that your fanbase experiences every day.

These NFL players are just punking themselves right now, Trump just dared them to do it.

He, like most people who watch American sports, is sick of the SJW pandering that's becoming more and more popular on US sports media and took 5 seconds out of his day to shitpost on Twitter about it.

That shitpost essentially spawned multiple candlelight vigils.

It isn't even a contest.

one day your eyes will open, or not

Fuck niggers. Low IQ gutter monkey race.

>defying the government
lol no

>patriotic
literally the opposite. literally

sage

I never whined about that in the first place.

A communications disruption can only mean one thing
Invasion

>defying government by being anti-the-nation-you-live-in and looking like a fag while making excuses for nigger criminality

No.

The broncos suck major ass this year.

yeah well, it's their right. vote with your wallet
see

of course you didn't

Playing your national anthem about every game is stupid as fuck anyway. Why can't you Americans just chill out about this sort of pointless nonsense? Who cares what a black guy who throws an egg around for a living does while your country's theme song is arbitrarily played before his day of work.

Not if your belief is utter bullshit. They are protesting the fact that criminals get shot by the police. They are protesting the fact that a certain segment of people are disproportionately criminals and are upset they dont get a free pass with crime based on skin color.

The people protesting are the most privileged group of people on the planet.

This right here

they're not defying the american government but the white american people

They aren't defying the government. BLM is pushed by the government.

welp, sucks to be the NFL right now. they lose either way

>acting like Trump is just a normal person watching sports

He's president you dumbfuck, he's not a normal person. He couldn't give less of a fuck about winning your culture war against SJWs for you. He did this for political reasons, because the Republican's health care bill just failed AGAIN and he'd rather have people talking about the NFL than how his party can't legislate for shit.

What do they believe in, though

Why are they kneeling

Because they're fucking wrong

Some black people got shot by some cops because they were doing stupid shit

The media whipped it into a frenzy meanwhile not reporting on all the white people who also fall under the same shit. Meanwhile all the blacks killing other blacks, raping white kids, killing white women.

Fuck off

>I believe in improving America by stopping the police from cleansing murderers and rapists from society

n-nice

Anyone have the image of black and white murders and what they are protesting for

>not killing niggers improves the country
No.

Who is calling them traitors?

Take a knee?
Why stand
Why knee

Just sit down

and you wonder why BLM gains traction

this

What sort of oppression do African Americans face in our nation? Someone please tell me. Can they not run

for president? Can they not be on the Supreme Court? Can they not be millionaire entertainers, CEOs,

popular scientists and wealthy sports figures? Do tell.

Black people are only 11% of the population but they commit 54% of the violent crimes. Interracial crimes

are mostly committed by black Americans against other groups. Any protest they engage in over rough

treatment by policy is a fallacy. They need to take a long hard look at the problems in their own

community.

Sup Forums gets its rep as being a bastion of nazis but first off not many truly are and secondly there's a decent sized (or was before the Pepe shit) libertarian and paleo-con contingent

Yes: you should be able to protest the anthem. Shit, burn a flag if you want. The flag is the symbol of your right to burn symbols

No: the BLM Leftist media narrative of a war on black men by cops is absurd nonsense. Sure there are bad shoots and sometimes like even I think the recent verdict in STL cops, being cops, get away with what anounts to excessive force if not murder.

But Michael Brown did not have his hands up saying dont shoot - that was a lie by one of his shitbag friends which several other witnesses said was not the case. The forensic evidence showed he tried to get the cop's gun. This is leaving aside the dickhead robbing a store moments before.

But BLM and the Left generally simply don't care. The media never corrected, or only did briefly in passing, the FAKE narrative it spent weeks on.

So the protest is based on bullshit, and that is a basis to object to it, not this worship the flag bullshit rightist autists pretend to believe.

The other thing is black males are 6% of the population but commit 50% of homicides. That is a stunning degree of violence and the apologetics for it are nauseating. 'systemic racism' does not make Chicago blacks kill each other over drug turf - choosing to be a violent drug dealer does.

But what are these people even protesting?

They got convinced that Trump is Hitler because he clumsily said bad things about illegal immigrants and said women LET YOU grab them by the pussy.

Hitlery armed fucking terrorists for her donors, 8 of the top 10 of which were ziojew billionaires... but all that's fine, eh?

sott.net/article/326282-What-the-media-misses-in-the-Syrian-bloodbath-a-thank-you-to-Hillary-from-Israel

moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

Why not just don't come out on the field until after the anthem?

Why not just do away with the anthem?