American horror story cult

Literally /ourguy/

Why did the Jews finally allow Sup Forums to have representation in media?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506005296165.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506280608291.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmovu-_v2JY
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#AHSCult&src=tyah
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506292049553.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does the Sup Forums guy have sjw hair?

Hollywood cant ever do anything right lmao.

They writers tried to "triggers Sup Forums and failed spectacularly. Every board finds the shit hilarious.

"from now on everything is someone else's fault"
top kek

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506005296165.webm

It's blatant as fuck lel.

They probably assume blue is a natural hair colour.

post more webms

Do you have the one of /ourguy/ pissing in a condom and throwing it at a group of spics?

>all this JIDF

Sad!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506280608291.webm

Sup Forums was just used as an insult by an out of touch boomer

Literally not /ourguy/ retard.

>FUCK YOU NATE SILVER

>this time it will work

>this is the absolute state of the US
jesus christ i dont know if i should laugh or cry

Why not?

Because it's a fake character created by ((/notourguys/)) why would you want to adopt that? Especially for the faggy antifa hair, piss throwing and generally being a retard.

I haven't watched this, but why would /our guy/ have blue hair and throw piss bombs? I kinda wanna watch this. Lol

Also, girls love that guy and fall for bad guys that they find attractive. Hahah this will only start a fad where become Sup Forums.

I honestly watched this first episode and was laughing most of the time. My first instinct was to assume that the writers and actors were in on the joke and how fucking funny all the 'triggers' and hillary references were. But, I've seen an episode here and there of the past seasons and theyve all been poorly written, edgy, pulpy shock trash. Because of the previous shit tier seasons I'm assuming this show is not written with any irony intended -- the show is actually more lulzy but at the same time it's actually more scary than intended as the writing reflects the retardation of the new left

shit isn't even hyperbolic or satirical; look up collages of the tweets from liberals that night

The writers are most definitely makijg fun of shitlibs. Ally's dialog is chock full of it, and the neighbors' too. That doesn't mean it's /ourshow/ but it should be funnier than previous seasons.

To be fair, that scene where he's howling victoriously and humping the TV was exactly how I felt on election night. They captured that one really well.

They literally say "you Sup Forums guys". They tried sooo hard to be insulting and it just came out hilariously bad. Worse the the "Gamergate" episode of law and order.

Holy shit this is great, is the rest of it this entertaining? I may have to watch.

They probably caught onto the trend where e-celebs are dying their hair and somehow linked it to us.

Pfft myguy does not dye his hair like a faggot.

LOL @ the Cheetos....

That was pretty much me the night of the election.

Be honest now, Sup Forums. Did Sup Forums and t_d actually make that much of an impact in the election? Most young adults who were more likely to be exposed to pro-Trump posting ended up either not voting or voting Hillary. It was the older generations who probably never heard of the hacker named Anonymous who voted in Trump.
It's tempting to think that a group of bored nerds changed the course of history with frog cartoons but I doubt that's really the case.

Sup Forums is peak degeneracy, merchants love that shit

Gudmundsdottir

>Did Sup Forums and t_d actually make that much of an impact in the election?

No not really minus the slim possibility of the metaphysical.

Obama won the youth vote against Romney 67% to 30%, even though Clinton still won it there was a huge swing towards Trump.

>tfw this isn't even fiction anymore

>7

Yes youtube.com/watch?v=Kmovu-_v2JY

>grow up surrounded by rap icons
>elect one
i'm starting to believe in occam's political razor

>yfw AHS knows the superior target market is the conservative portion of the audience

his hair naturally grows blue due to his long exposure to working with cobalt dust.
The blonde you see is him trying in vain to dye his roots back to the blonde they are, but he ran out of dye and it began washing out.

i dont think anyone here has blue hair

35% and 39% aren't bad numbers. Social media definitely played a role

they don't, i assure you
the target audience is 85% female and

>females can’t be conservative
Looks like you drank the Kool Aid

The percentage is so fucking low it is not even worth mentioning.

This has to be a satire of the liberal worldview..

>the target audience is 85% female and

what would you know about natural blue hair peasant?

I have purple hairs

Wait so American Horror story is about how trump supporters are secret time traveling vampires who feast on your soul through voter ID and lack of abortion? Cool.

ive got blue balls

>They writers tried to "triggers Sup Forums and failed spectacularly

t. someone who hasn't watched the show. This season seems to actually take more potshots at SJWs than channers.

How so?

I haven't watched the show b/c the series has been shit for me but I would've guessed that they would've been making trump supporters look like racist strawmen. But how does it make fun of SJW's? I'm genuinely curious

hahah the saltmining continuess!

no its about some guy who does some girly time sharing of feelings stuff who is just the tulpa of a psychiatrist in a really odd jekyll and hyde thing and hes trying to cultivate fear so he becomes all powerful and unleashes nightmares as a army of mind form so that peoples perception of reality deviates so much that reality warps to create a self sustaining environment of distortions for fictional characters to escape the pages of novels or some shit

LOL jewish liberals have lost their goddam minds!

I don't watch the show, but the rest of the episode shows a lesbian couple bawling their eyes out and telling their daughter its not going to be ok.

kekd

can someone make a webum of the moms telling their son he can't give the hamster a cis-gendered name?

Not him but I actually agree with him. I just wonder how intentional it was. Honestly just check the show out. There painting SJWs and their culture as fucking crazys which they are. It's not all bad. But there's still a whole season left

Just watch the first 5 minutes of it. The Trump guy is in control of everything so far in the show. The liberals do and say all of shit from twitter that gets posted here and mocked.

yeah, pretty much THIS.
I watched the 3 episodes so far and couldn't help but think "I thought this was supposed to a Horror story, not a comedy." But it's really just a mashup of various "Mainstream" takes on poorly understood concepts and padded with buzzwords. Still going to watch it just to for the punchline. ;)

54% of white women voted Trump

Last episode was Ally losing her shit over being called racist; this a real fear for liberals, it's not comedy for them.

Literally every woman in my life is a conservative other than my atheist sister. If you hang around religious people you'll find conservative women are very common.

YOU DO KNOW A JEW MAKES AMERICAN HORROR STORY?

this is the funniest thing ive ever seen

It is clear that they are attacking both sides of the aisle with this season, which has been very surprising to say the least. I watch every season of AHS every year, and I was expecting this to finally be the year I had to stop watching because I fully expected it to be nothing but anti-Trump circlejerks.

Instead, it honestly does spend the vast majority of episodes making fun of SJWs and how neurotic and over-emotional they are. It has been surprisingly balanced.

>main character is an SJW who gets triggered by literally everything.

>starts out as anti-gun but realizes she needs one to protect herself.

>mexican employee of restaurant the lesbians own insults the head chef in spanish just because he said that everyone in the kitchen should speak english only for the purposes of communication. Main lesbian says she won't fire him because he's an immigrant.

>after she shoots her mexican employee by accident she gets hounded by professional protestors, who she unsuccessfully tries to reason with as they swarm her car like zombies.

>couple from across the street who just moved there harass her and call her an evil racist while dressed in sombreros and ponchos.

>old people don't browse Sup Forums

I wonder if they realize we don't get offended by the cheeto satire, or if they just shoved that in for ratings.

hes right, its pretty commonly accepts AHS is a chick show

you might not realize because youre french and you naturally have feminine sensibilities

fuck dude, THAT shit was FUNNY as FUUUCK. I had to pause it for 3 mins cuz
my
sides
disintigrated
fucking LOVED IT! Status signalling shits finally got a taste of their own backwash.
yeah, it's basically a "shit on both sides for laughs and sheckels" bit. same ol' same ol'.
yea, saltmining is the new "horror story".
personally, I prefered Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, etc. But this is kinda fun to watch, I guess. At least it's TOTALLY one-sided attacks on strawmen.

Sup Forums wishes they were as chad as Kai.

* At least it's *NOT* TOTALLY one-sides attacks on strawmen.
dafuq? Keyboard is fuckin up again.

They ridiculous both sides. But still this push for politics is fucking boring.

This. Anyone who actually has watched it realizes that the trump supporter is the only likeable character on the show so far. The SJWS look like neurotic annoying maniacs and the blue haired trump supporter the only character people would want to identify with. I laughed hard when he slapped the shit out of that lesbian then made her admit she was living in fear of not getting another dick again before she died.

If the cartoon frog wasn't a threat why is the cartoon frog now listed as a symbol of hate by the ADL?

that kid's a fucking savage.

Most white woman voted for trump

>that guy hip thrusting the tv while chanting "USA, USA"

Hilarious, literally Sup Forums on election night. Is this show meant as satire? The lobs losing their shit was pretty accurate.

Pretty much everyone on the show is a bad person. The Trump supporter is a demented psychopath. There's also a lesbian with severe mental illness. She has constant panic attacks and hallucinates gay clowns buttfucking in a supermarket. Only the lesbian's wife and adopted son are sympathetic.

>Only the lesbian's wife and adopted son are sympathetic.

No. They get lynched too.

To imply he's mentally unstable.

>twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#AHSCult&src=tyah

Are they hairy?

Sup Forums on election night

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506292049553.webm

priorities in a straight fucking line

grade A material leaf

actual footage of me on election night